6.

Deep Trouble, Deeply In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hara awkwardly stands outside Class 3D’s room, her lower lip close to bleeding. She barely had any sleep last night after witnessing how dangerous her students could be. She prayed and prayed hoping that nothing bad happens to any of them. She was kind of thankful too that Baekhyun prevented her from interfering in their fight. She cannot stand blood, even just a drop of it. But still, she would have collapsed on the spot if her students died in front of her.

Just teach them. Don’t ask anything. Teach and it will be over soon.

Hara exhales heavily and hesitantly slides the door open with closed eyes. She steps inside and opens her eyes slowly, almost in a peeking manner. Her students are actually present, waiting for her. Or so she thinks.

Even the seven of them. And surprisingly quiet too.

She makes her way to the table and gently places her files and bag down. She is melting inside because of the hard stares her students are giving her. She clears and looks up. The first person she see is Jungkook, in his usual seat at the back of the room, but this time, he is not looking at her but is staring blankly outside the window. The cut beside his lips visible and with several bruises too. Hara grew worried but forces herself to ignore it and opens her book.

“Please open your textbooks on page 35.”

No one moved.

They just kept on staring at her with a gloomy expression. Well, except for Jungkook.

Really?

Hara sighs and turns to write the lecture on the board instead.

She was halfway done writing when she heard a loud screeching noise and causes her to drop the marker on the floor.

“This is bull.” Jungkook hisses at no one in particular and kicks a chair hard enough to send it flying two rows away from him. No one reacted, not even Seokjin who is known to be the tension breaker.

Hara freezes on her spot, not knowing what to do or say. Her hand trembles as she picks up the marker. When she stood back up, Jungkook was already at her desk, a few inches away from her. Her heartbeat picks up its pace and beads of sweat form on her forehead. Jungkook moves closer to her, enough that only she could hear him. He speaks up in a low voice, his hot breath tickling Hara’s skin a little.

“Tell anyone about yesterday and we’ll ing see what happens to you.”

Jungkook walks back to his place and no one dares to look up at him. He grabs his things and bangs the door close upon leaving. Hara’s trembling worsens and a lump forms in . A tear escapes her and is followed by another one. And another one. She covers her face with her hands and faces the board back, not wanting to let her students see her at such a state. They do not know what to do and choose to not know what to do because they are aware that Jungkook dislikes Hara, a reason to add her on their dislikes list too.

Seokjin sighs and tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter