10.

Deep Trouble, Deeply In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With brown locks all tangled up, forehead glistening with little sweat, and her heels repeatedly click clacking against the hospital floor, Hara wasted no time and hurriedly made a dart towards the operating room where Baekhyun told her to go to, her heart pounding harder as she nears the area. She takes a right turn and from afar, she can already make out her friend’s features.

“Baekhyun!” Hara yells and staggers to her feet towards him. Baekhyun gets up and rushes to her.

“Where-“ She tries to catch her breath but the blood stains on his polo shirt gave her more fright. Baekhyun makes her calm down and sit on the bench beside him. He calls for his bodyguard and orders him to buy his friend a bottled water. The man went to as told and Baekhyun looks at Hara again, his hand soothing her on the back.

“What happened?” Hara asks him.

“We were on our way to the resto and got stuck in a heavy traffic. When it was taking forever to move, I hopped off the car and went to check what the commotion was about. I asked someone what’s going on and he told me that some student got hit by a van. And then I saw his uniform.” Baekhyun tells her slowly, letting Hara process his words.

“How did you know that he belongs to my class?” She asks, tilting her head.

“I recognized him as one of those guys we saw the other day when you came to my restaurant.” Baekhyun replies.

Hara shifts her position and grabs him by his arm. Baekhyun notices the trembling of her hand and places his above hers.

“How does he look like?” Hara asks, almost demanding him for a reply and Baekhyun sighs but firmly holds her arm.

“Really pale complexion, blonde hair. I’m not quite sure but-“

“Yoongi!” Hara shrieks and clamps a hand on . “Where is he? Is it something serious? How much blood did he lose?” She asks anxiously, shaking his arm and unconsciously, a tear trickles down her face. Baekhyun steadies her and when she won’t calm down, he enveloped her in a hug, running a hand on her hair and patting her back. Hara cries, her heart beating faster in fear.

“Will he be alright?” She asks again and Baekhyun breaks the hug, cupping her cheeks with both hands.

“The doctors are doing their job now. Let us wait and hope for the best, okay?” His thumbs went to wipe away her tears and Hara relaxes a little under his touch before nodding. Baekhyun’s bodyguard arrives with a bottled water on his hand and hands it to him. Baekhyun thanked him and opens it up for Hara. She accepts and takes large gulps.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter