1.

Deep Trouble, Deeply In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hara pats her uniform gently, checking every inch of the fabric for any crease. She fidgets on her spot, just in front of an unusual looking classroom. Today marks her first day at work as a Math professor and at the same time, Seoul High's Class 3D homeroom teacher.

 

The feeling is still there, as clear as day, when she got hired. While she was all jumpy, the interviewer's face showed the other way 'round; he looked as if he feels sorry that the young lady got the job. 

As if it bothered Hara. Her topmost priority now is her family that depends on no one but her since her father had left them when she was still young.  

Adding up to Hara's curiosity are her co-workers' reactions when they found out what class was assigned to her. She can clearly remember the horror written on their faces. When she asked them why, they only gave her pitiful smiles.

"Good luck, my dear. But if anything happens, I can back you up, I guess. You can come to me." Sooyeon said, Hara's very first friend at work.  

 

 

 

Hara bites on her lower lip, a habit she has whenever she feels nervous and giddy. 

What kind of classroom is this?

On the door are crappy artworks and vulgar words, all messily done in a swirl of different colors. The smell of what seems like fresh paint is intoxicating Hara could not help but cover her poor nose with the back of her hand. She does not fail to notice the empty hallways leading to the said classroom. No one could be seen passing by within several meter-radius. 

With a clear of , she punches her chest lightly to calm her pounding heart and grabs the knob. 

 

Hara is beyond horrified.

This is not what she had imagined hours ago. Everyone looks scary. At least, for Hara.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter