7.

Deep Trouble, Deeply In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hara stands in front of the information desk, tapping her fingers. Kim General Hospital was first on her list where Yoongi could possibly be admitted since it is the nearest to where she saw the seven friends caught in a gang fight. She patiently waits for the attendant to finish the phone call, eyeing her every move.

“Min Yoongi was it, Ma’am?” She clarifies. Hara nods and the attendant diverts her attention back to the phone again. After about a minute, she puts the phone down and faces Hara.

“Yes, a patient of name Min Yoongi was admitted here yesterday.” The attendant confirms.

Hara sighs in relief and asks for his room number.

“What is your relation to the patient? For security purposes, Ma’am.” She says to her and Hara nods in understanding.

“I’m his homeroom teacher.” Hara replies and searches for her identity card. “Here.”

The attendant checks her I.D. and proceeds to the details. “Min Yoongi, 3rd floor, Room 76.”

Hara mutters a thank you and makes her way towards the elevator on the left. She hesitantly pushes the button and bites on her lower lip.

What if Jungkook and his company are there? Will they reject me?

Hara jumps a little when a Ding! sound brought her back to reality. She pushes her thoughts aside and steps in with the other passengers.

It will be over soon.

 

 

Hara slowly turns the knob open and pokes her head inside the room. She briefly scans the inside when she hears a voice from the other side of the door.

“Why am I not surprised?” Seokjin dryly comments.

She gives him a small smile. “May I come in?”

“No.” “You’re already inside.”

“Shut up. I’m trying to rest here.” An annoyed Yoongi shouts at Jungkook and Jimin. He looks at Hara’s direction and rolls his eyes at her.

Hara awkwardly invites herself in and shuts the door close behind her. She remains frozen on her spot, feeling Jungkook’s stare piercing through her. Taehyung pulls another chair beside his and pats it clean.

“Here, prof. You can sit here.” He smiles at her. Hara thanked him and marches towards the offered seat next to the stretcher bed where Yoongi rests on.

“If you are going to lecture me about yesterday, go ahead. I’m sleeping.” Yoongi turns his back on her.

As expected.

“Hyung, that is not nice. She rejected Professor Lee’s snack offer for your useless and you treat her that way. Tsk.” Taehyung shakes his head and turns to Hara.

“Prof, I am sincerely asking for your forgiveness. Just don’t tell the Vice Principal.”

“You heard it?” Hara asks him, utterly surprised by his remark.

“Huh? Ah, yes. I went to the faculty room to submit my homework in English and I heard your conversation.” Taehyung grins at her and Hara clears , her cheeks pinking.

“You should have said yes to him instead. You are not needed here anyway.” Jungkook says, not taking his eyes off her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter