L's Secret

Love and Betrayal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otttNwTpD2I 

GoodBye My Love - 8Eight

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You tied your hair up into a ponytail and fixed your outfit in the mirror. A loud sound of an engine came from outside. You glanced out the window and saw JunHyung leaning against his motorcyle. He smiled and gestured to come outside. You grabbed your backpack and rushed outside. He greeted you with a hug and kiss. He gently set the helmet on your head and you hopped onto the motorcyle behind him. You wrapped your arms around his waist and he looked back. "Ready?" you nodded and he sped off to school.

JunHyung sped through the school gates and parked. You hopped off the motorcycle and smoothed your skirt as you handed his helmet back. He stuffed it into his bag and you two walked into the school building hand in hand. Girls squealed and swooned and the guys respectfull stepped aside as the school kingka walked down the hallway. JunHyung ignored them all coolly.

He waited for you as you grabbed your books from your locker and walked you to class. He kissed your cheeks and smiled at you. "I'll see you after school, okay?" you furrowed your eyebrows. "You're not eating lunch?" you asked. He shook his head. "Sorry babe, not today. I'm gonna hang with the guys at the field." he lied. He was planning to ditch the school day all together. MBlaq were crossing their territories and B2ST had to take care of it.

You walked into the classroom. As JunHyung was walking away, he bumped shoulders with L. "Use your eyes for once." he snapped. They glared at each other. "What are you even doing here? Stalking ~~~~~ again?" L smirked. "If you used your brain once, then you might remember that I'm her boyfriend." JunHyung replied. "I feel bad for her. She's sweet and smart but she's stuck with an like you. What a pity." JunHyung had to clench his fist to resist the urge to punch him. He coldly walked away and L glowered at him as he disappeared.

He entered the classroom and you warmly greeted him. "Oppa!" he smiled back. He sat in his seat next to you. He softly gazed at you as you wrote some notes on your notebook. *If it wasn't for that bastard, you would be mine already.* he thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During lunch, you sat by yourself since JunHyung was gone. Someone slid into the seat next to you. You looked up and L smiled at you and you smiled back. "I thought you usually sat with JunHyung?" he asked. "He's with his friends at the field right now." you replied. *. Why would he leave you alone to go with his friends?* he thought.

The rest of Infinite sat with you and happily chatted with you. At first, you were a bit intimidated by their scary looks but immediately grew comfortable with them as you got to know them. "Yo - after school, we gotta go beat up-" L stomped on SungYeol's foot harshly under the table and gave him a look. SungYeol abrubtly shut his mouth. L kept the secret that Infinite was actually a gang from you because he knew you hated violence.

L brushed away a speck of rice from your cheek and you smiled at him gratefully. He gazed at you softly with warm and loving eyes that he only showed when you were around. The other Infinite members watched him in pity and shook their heads. They all knew that he loved you but felt bad that his rival was your boyfriend. *Poor guy, he probably loves her more than that JunHyung douche.* they thought.