She's Right Here for Revenge

Love and Betrayal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b70qHQI1W8g

Clazziquai - She Is

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L rode his motorcycle to a abandoned garage in HongDae. He slipped his helmet off and strode in where a group of men in suits were joking around. The leader, YunHo, looked up and smirked. "L! Finally you show up!" the other men around him snickered. L ignored them and walked up to YunHo. "I heard that you found out where MinWook and his gang was. YunHo held out his hand and ChangMIn slapped a thick folder in it. He smirked proudly and held it out to L.

"Not just where he's located, but what company he worked for and other gangs he associated it and the profiles of the gang members." L reached for the folder by YunHo held it away. "Uh-uh-uh! Not yet, I wouldn't want to know what's in this folder at the moment. You would be quite surprised." L furrowed his eyebrows and reached for it again but YunHo tossed it to JaeJoong and he swiftly caught it. 

"I want that folder more than anything else!" L demanded. "Even if it's at the sake of your best friend's life?" Micky asked. "What are you talking about? What do my friends have anything to do with that?" YunHo walked up to him and fiddled with the black ring on his necklace. "L - who gave you this necklace?" he asked. 

"Someone, why? Stop trying to change the story." he slapped his hand away. "I'm not. That girl of yours gave you that necklace right?" L started to grow worried. "What does ~~~~~ have to do with his?" he asked. YunHo stepped aside and JaeJoong handed him the folder. "I'm warning you right now, look at your own risk." L warily accepted it and slowly opened it. 

His eyes skimmed through the profiles and information about the gang. But on paper caught his eye. It was the information about the company they secretly worked under when they killed his father. It had the profiles of the members of the committee that worked with MinWook. His eyes widened when he read the name of the president of the company. Park HyunWoo - deceased.

He had a wife and a daughter. L looked closely at the picture and a hint of recognization sparked. *I've seen those eyes before.* he thought. He flipped through and found information about his family. He looked at the profile of his daughter and his eyes widened. There was a picture of you from when you were younger but it was obvious to anyone that it was you. He looked at the information and he felt everything crash down on him. Your birthday, blood type, old address, etc. was exactly the same. 

*No this can't be true. I can't believe she lied to me all this time! She's the daughter of the man who led everything, who started this all. If it wasn't for him, then I would be living happily with my family. My best friend, my first love, she carries the blood of this man. And...I wanted revenge. She's right here next to me but how can I get revenge when it's her?*