I Won't Abandon You

Love and Betrayal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snQbDs18_NY&feature=related 

B2ST - Dreaming

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After school,  you walked out of class to see JunHyung waiting by the door. He smiled and pushed himself off the wall and came over to you. He pecked your cheek and took your hand. "How was class?" he asked. "Boring." you pouted. He tapped your chin lightly. "Don't worry, the school year will go by fast." he assured and you felt a bit better.

JunHyung dropped you off at the resaurant. You handed him the helmet and he looked inside at the crowded tables. "Do you want me to help a bit? I don't have anything to do today." he worriedly asked. He hated the thought of you stressing yourself out even more. You just smiled and shook your head. "I'll be fine, you should go home and rest." you put your hand on his arm. He cupped the back of your neck and brought you closer.

"Call me anytime, you know I'll be waiting for you." he murmured and pulled you in for a kiss. You lightly kissed him back and pulled away after a few seconds. She gently his cheeks and he gazed into her eyes. "Can't I just live with you? Seperating from you like this is too hard." he whispered.

You wanted him too but didn't want to him to feel stressed out with the constant debts and work you had to go through. He had talked to you about this many many times before but you never agreed. You smiled and gave him one last peck before pulling away from his arms.
"I'll call you when I'm done with work." you held you pinky and thumb to your ear and he nodded. You went around the restaurant to your small studio and heard his motorcycle go away.

"MinSung! I'm home." you called. You stepped in to see him napping on the couch. You softly smiled and tip-toed around getting changed for work. Once you were in your jeans and t-shirt, you bent down to him. "MinSung-ah, noona's home. Do you want to come to work with me or stay here?" you asked. He slowly pulled his head up and rubbed his eyes.

"Huh?" he looked at you and gave you a sweet smile. "Oh, hi noona." you fixed his hair. "Stay here for a couple hours until I finish work, okay?" you asked and he nodded. You gave him a pat on the shoulder and ran over to the restaurant.

Soon, you were busy serving orders, cleaning up, and making phone calls. Before you knew it, it was 9 already and the restaurant was dying down. You helped the grandma clean up the restaurant and lock up. You bowed. "Good night halmuhni." she beamed. "You did well today. I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" you nodded and you two parted ways.

After feeding yourself and MinSung a dinner of cup ramen, you had MinSung wash up and get ready for bed. As he was lying on the bed watching tv, you softly gazed at him. How did a boy so young go through so much? Looking at him reminded you of yourself a few years ago. An aura of lonliness and help was around him. You sighed and decided what you needed to do.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were at the office of a elementary school near the restaurant. You signed papers and soon had MinSung signed up for elementary school. *Don't worry MinSung, I won't abandon you like the other people in your life.*