It Has To Be Her

Love and Betrayal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzUcjrJyFxI 

B2ST - Back To You

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up extra early to prepare some breakfast for MinSung. You cooked him tasty side dishes and set them on the tiny table. You wrote him a note and gave him $10. Then you quickly got dressed and ready for school. You walked outside and met JunHyung there. You didn't want the engine to wake up MinSung. 

"How did you sleep last night?" he asked. You smiled. "Fine, you?" he shrugged. "I would've slept better if you were there." you melted at his casual confession. Together, you two sped into the school and walked to class together. "I'll see you at lunch later, okay?" you asked and he nodded. "I'll be here." you turned to go but he didn't let go of your hand. "Why are you in such a rush?" he murmured as he cupped your cheeks and sweetly kissed you. You kissed him back but pulled away. 

"Not now oppa." you whispered and warily glanced to see if anyone was looking. He smiled. "It's okay, there's nothing to be ashamed of." he leaned in and pressed his lips against yours. You couldn't help but kiss him back. 

L was walking to his classroom. He stopped and felt his heart break. JunHyung was sweetly kissing you in front of the classroom. You had your hands on his waist. He clenched his fingers and ducked into the bathroom. He had seen you and JunHyung kiss many times and each time, it crushed him more and more. He felt like he's going to burst soon. 

*Why did he have to come between us? Why can't she see that I'm here for her? I've known her first!*

FLASHBACK

You roamed through the streets of Seoul on a sunny Sunday afternoon. You on a lollipop and looked around. You wore a simple t-shirt and skinny jeans with your beat up converse. Suddenly, you heard a rush of footsteps. You turned around and your eyes rounded in surprise as a boy crashed into you. He landed on top of you and you groaned in pain. 

"Aish." he mumbled. He looked up and met eyes with you. He felt as if time froze and his heart started beating faster. You started wondering why he kept staring at you that way. You two stayed like that for a while until he heard his voice being called. 

"YAH L! HURRY UP!" another boy rushed past him and he got back to his senses. He jumped onto his feet and without another word, dashed away. You climbed onto your feet and dusted your self off. You saw his figure disappearing. *Huh, weird.* you thought and walked away.

A few weeks later, you were back at school. You looked around at your new classmates and nervously played with your fingers. L stepped through the door and his eyes widened in surprise. *It's her!* he thought. He couldn't get you out of his head ever since he bumped into you. He thought that he would never see you again. *It must be fate!* he thought.

He walked over to you and sheepishly rubbed the back of his head. "Um, hi, is it okay if I sit here?" he pointed to the empty seat next to you. You furrowed in eyebrows in recognition but couldn't put figure out why so you just nodded. He warily sat down and glanced at you. You sweetly smiled and his heart froze. He gulped. *This is going to be hard.*

But it wasn't. Soon enough, you two were best friends and grew closer and closer every day. You learned more about him and he learned more about you. That just made him fall for you more when he found out that you two had so much in common. But ever since JunHyung came between you two, he had to keep his feelings a secret. He could tell that you sincerely loved him and didn't want to ruin your happiness. 

But never did he think that JunHyung was right for you. He firmly believed that he's your soul mate and prayed that someday, you would come to him. *It has to be fate that I met her again. It has to be fate that she's the one that understands me the best. If it's not her, it can't be anyone else. It has to be her.*