She Looks Better Than Before

Black Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GD POV

 I was such an ! I should have helped her all those times. 

why is it so hard for me to express my feeling for Minzy? I hate it when everyone says mean and hurtful things about Minzy, but I don’t want anyone knowing that I like her. Minzy didnt come back at all that night, it was already midnight. I tried calling her but she wouldn’t answer.

I decided to look for her, and after an hour of searching I finally found her but she was with someone else. they were walking down the street together.

who could that be? 

I decided to keep watching them and once they walked passed a street lamp I saw his face.

...Lee Taemin...

why is she with him?!? she knows we don’t associate with the enemy! 

I've always disliked Taemin, ever since he asked for Minzy’s number last year. I never gave it to him but I knew he wouldn’t back off. 

Minzy Pov

(a few hours after Minzy left YG building)

I decided to stay away from my so called family for the rest of the day. I decided to take a walk in the park where I ran into Taemin.

"Hey Minzy, how’s it going?" 

"...okay...not really feeling good today, a lot happened today" im so glad I ran into him today

"well maybe I can get your mind off of things for the rest of the day?"

"How would you do that?"

"SM entertainment is having their SM town concert in Seoul today, you want to join me?" 

"wouldn’t that be weird, I mean, a YG at an SM concert?" I asked him worried.

"Its okay, the SM artists really like the YG artists, you can even chat with them backstage..."

"alright then I’ll come" I said only because I wanted to get away for the night. 

"Great lets go!" we got up and left for the concert.

the concert was great, I screamed a lot when I saw Taemin on the big screen. I really liked SM songs but I never said anything because YG family wasn’t very fond of them.

after the concert ended and everyone started to leave I headed backstage where Taemin was waiting for me. 

"Hey Taemin you were awesome!" I said excited

"Come, I’ll introduce you to everyone" he replied

right as I walk in the artist waiting room I hear someone s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter