I Couldnt Stop Staring At Him

Black Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minzy POV

I woke up to a text from Taemin oppa.

"hey Minzy, me and SM artists are going out to a new club tonight! Want to come with me?"

I realized that I really liked hanging out with Taemin, he would somehow make me forget all my worries.

I happily replied, "sure! I would love too! <3" "great I will pick you up at 8! see you then!"

At least I had one thing to look forward to today. I got out of bed and took a long hot shower. I look at myself in the mirror and see that my bruises are starting to fade, with a little makeup no one will notice them. once I get out of my room I am shocked to see all of the YG artist in the living room looking at me in pure silence. guilt...written all over their faces. 

seven was the first to speak up, "Minzy, look, I know what everyone did to you was horr-" before he could even finish I replied, "I don’t care! I told you all that im done with you...im done with 2ne1." 

now it was CL's turn to speak "what do you mean Minzy?"  I reply, "I mean I want out of 2ne1..."

with that everyone looked at me dumbfound and I walked out, but before closing the door behind me I shout, "hey girls im going out to the club with Taemin oppa, so don’t wait up for me because I wont be back before midnight." "I heard Bom shout, "Minzy we are not done talking about this, how can you just walk out on us like that?" 

with a smirk on my face I turn around to face them "now you know what it fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter