I Told Her I Miss Her

Black Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yes i know, its been long since ive updated, ive got finals this week so ive been busy with studying. i hope you like this chapter.

 

 

Minzy POV

I wake up to Dara unnie shouting around the house, "Bom! Bom! Oh My God! Cl, Minzy, Bom is gone! her stuff isn’t in her room!" I walk out of my room in utter confusion, did Bom leave? 

"Cl try calling her cell phone!" we all stayed silent as CL called Bom, all of a sudden we here a ringing coming from Bom’s room. We walked in and followed the should to Bom’s bathroom. there on her sink there was her phone with a small pink stick note under it. 

Dara picked it up

"I can’t stay here. don’t look for me, I’ll come back when im ready..." 

We stood in front of YG's office pushing one another to go in first. I pushed CL through the doors when she wasn’t looking. 

"What do you girls need?" YG said confused that we did not call before coming to see him. "Sajanghneem, U-umm, B-b-Bom, she left..." Cl said in a quiet whisper. 

"what are you talking about?!?!" YG said shocked to hear this. I spoke up next, "Bom found out TOP oppa was cheating on her and left in the middle of the night with all of her stuff. she only left her phone and a note." I handed him the note. 

Just then our manager barged through sajangneem's door, "Boss! there is something you need to see urgently!" 

YG became even more frustrated, "what the hell is it now?!" yelling as our manager the TV and put on a news channel.

"Breaking news! Sandara Park of popular girl group of 2NE1 revealed to have undergone plastic surgery. Picture

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter