I Saw Her Today

Black Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Minzy, honey wake up its time for breakfast" Bom said while knocking on my door.

Forcefully I push myself out of bed even though I don’t want to. I walk into the kitchen to be welcomed by my 3 unnies, Park Bom, Dara Park, and CL.

Right as I sit down to eat all 3 of my unnies get up from the table, leaving me by myself... like always. Today we had to go to YG to record our song for the new album, I quickly got ready knowing that unnies had already left without me. once I get to YG I go to the recording studio to find only Choice37 there.

"Oppa where is everyone else?" I asked

"Ohh Minzy you’re the only one left, the others did their parts days ago..." he said. I could sense some frustration in his voice but I didn’t question it. 2 hours into the recording and I was almost done, Choice37 wanted me to perfect my singing so I had to sing some part until I got them right.

While I was recording teddy and my unnies walk in to the recoding room. "Hey choice37, why weren’t you at the YG gathering today?" I heard teddy say as he walked in. YG gathering? what gatherings and why haven’t I heard of this before? I guess oppa didn’t realize he left the speaker on and I could here their conversation.

"Ugg... I had to record Minzy’s parts for the new album, but this dimwit refused to sing properly. she’s so annoying and talentless, I don’t understand why she is a part of 2ne1." I heard choice37 say.

I waited for teddy to refute his c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter