I Saw Him Today

Black Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today we have to go to a photo-shoot for the YG Family concert...Ohh joy...

I get dressed, have breakfast and go with the unnies to the photo-shoot site. One I get there I notice everyone is already there, Big Bang, Psy, Seven, Epik High, AKMU, and Lee Hi. Everyone was hanging and waiting for the crew to set up the equipment so I stuck with the unnies and Big Bang. 

We were all standing around when suddenly Psy comes over to us.

"Ohh Minzy, finally I get to see you, I mean to blatantly refuse to show up at any of the YG Family dinners, at least you showed up here I guess."

I felt like crying when Psy oppa said that, I was about to tell him that I didn’t know we had family dinners but I looked at the unnies and they all looked away nervously so I kept my mouth shut. "I’m sorry oppa I was busy..." I reply, but oppa doesn’t end it there. 

"how busy could you be, even YG himself makes time for these dinners and you can’t?" I look up at GD hoping that he would stand up for me considering I had always loved him, but I guess it wasn’t the same for him. He just ignored us and started talking to Taeyang like he didn’t have a care in the world. Even if I tried I knew I couldn’t get angry with him. I decide to stay silent and sit down else were. 

We started the photo-shoot with all of YG in the pictures, then the PD said, "okay, now let’s have 2ne1 and Big bang in the next pic" I go and stand next to GD and CL and put a smile on my face. the PD was about to take the picture when all of a sudden he stops and looks up, 

"Minzy, out of the picture" 

"why" I replied not understanding why I had to get out of the picture.

"because you don’t look like you want to be here and your smile looks fake..." the PD replied.

"But I thought this was a Pic of Big Bang and 2ne1, how can I not be in the pic?" I shot back, now getting angry. CL them butted in saying "...Minzy..." while glaring at me. 

I looked at everyone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter