He Didnt Mean It

Black Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minzy POV

I was waiting at the airport for GD, so I decided to make an important call.

"oppa, im going to turkey...can you come too, then we can spend more time with each other. okay I’ll see you there, bye oppa"

right as I hung up I saw GD walking towards me. "hey Minzy, you ready for the flight?"

"yeah oppa im ready. lets go!" I said excited for what’s to come. 

the flight to turkey was 11 hours, too long for my comfort. GD got us first class seats right next to each other. GD kept talking to me the entire flight, while I just wanted to go in peace and quiet. 

"hey Minzy... I’ve been trying to figure out how to say this since you started going out with me. I just couldn’t find the right words. I want to apologize for not standing up for you. I was a total and I could even see that you were feeling betrayed, you were hurting and alone. I know im at fault yet you gave me another chance. I promise I will try my best to bring a smile to your face everyday, I will love you like its our last." he was looking right in my eyes.

"thank you oppa, that means a lot to me" don’t fall for it, I told myself that as I pretend to cry and grab GD's hand. he gives me a quick peck on the cheek. 

I don’t know why I was about to believe the words he said to me or why my heart skipped a beat when he did that. I cant forgive him, not after what happened. 

 

Dara POV

I couldn’t understand how those pictur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter