Angry

Stage

(you POV)

I groaned as a heavy weight was placed on my chest. I tried to move away from the weight by pushing whatever it was, but it wasn't budging. I rubbed my eyes before looking around. I was sure of two things. This wasn't my apartment, and Kai was currently sleeping on my chest. I huffed and pushed his head off before hastily getting off the bed. He groaned and reached out across the bed but finding nothing, he grabbed onto the pillow and hugged it. 

I saw the towel I used on him yesterday and took it off the bed. I slowly felt Kai's forehead and gasped when it felt even hotter than yesterday. I ran to the bathroom and put some cold water on the towel and rushing back, placing the cloth of his forehead. He whined and grabbed onto my arm. 

"Kai. Get up." I said shaking him awake. I feared he would pass out or something and I couldn't tell. 

"Mmm." He said sitting up on the bed. I gasped when he threw up all over my sweater. I looked down in horror as he slumped on my shoulder. I held him and placed him back on the pillow. I stood up and looked at my sweater in disgust before taking it off, careful not to get throwup on me, or on the floor. I looked around for some plastic bags to put it in, but didn't find any. 

"You're worse than yesterday." I said quietly as I looked at Kai. He looked pale and ready to throw up again. 

'I should buy some medicine.' I thought as I walked outside of the room. Monggu came happily to my side and barked. I smiled at her and walked down the stairs. Monggu followed after me as I went into the kitchen and made some soup. I found some plastic bags and I put my sweater in it. 

'My poor sweater.' I thought miserably as I threw it in the trashcan. I sighed and went back to my soup.

I finished it and put it in a container so that he could eat it later. 

I heard footsteps behind me and I spun around. Kai was lazily walking down the stairs. I walked over to him and helped him sit on the chair. 

"Did I throw up on you?" He asked quietly. I nodded and felt his forehead. 

"I'll go out and buy you some medicine." I said grabbing my coat from the couch. 

"Here." Kai said holding out his card. I looked at it questionably. 

"To get in." He said weakly placing the card on the table. He put his face on the table and sighed. I walked over and rubbed his back. 

"Go get some rest." I said. I froze when he wrapped his arms around my waist. I patted his hair awkwardly and detached his arms from me. 

"I'll get going." I said before walking out of his apartment and to the nearest pharmacy. 

I welcomed the warm air of the pharmacy as I walked in. I grabbed a cart and walked towards the over the counter medicines. He is throwing up, has a fever, and is really weak. I shouldn't get just plain cold medicine. Maybe a stomach pill? Or will that make him poop? 

I giggled at the thought and looked around more before deciding on some cold clothes for his fever, stomach soothers, and some flu medicine. 

"Hi." I said placing the items on the counter. The young boy looked up at me and gasped. 

"OMO OMO you OMG!!!!" He cried. I smiled at him and pointed at my items. He nodded and shakily scanned my items before placing them in the bag. 

"Are you sick unnie?" He asked. I shook my head no and smiled at him. 

"Are they for someone else?" He asked. I froze momentarily and then smiled. 

"You can never be too sure, especially in this weather." I said. He nodded and smiled before taking out his phone. 

"My friends will never believe this, can I take a picture with you?" He asked. I looked at my watch and saw that it was almost 30 minutes that I was in the store. I nodded slowly and made a funny face at the camera. He grinned and snapped the picture. I bowed to him before making my way out of the store. 

As I carried all the items into Kai's apartment. I looked around and saw neither him or Monggu anywhere. 

I put the medicine on the counter and walked upstairs. I heard Kai talking to someone and I froze at the doorway. 

"I'm fine baby. Just a little cold. Don't worry. Yea, I'll be there tonight. Wait for me, I want to see you in that y black dress." He said. I gaped and slithered closer to the door. Oooh so Kai has a little "get together" tonight.

Just a little cold? You call throwing up every 5 minutes a little cold? Why couldn't you tell whoever you're talking to to help you? What am I even doing here? 

"Oh her? She's nothing to me, don't worry baby. Yea, she is that ugly. Yea, she's here. She went out though. God, she's like a puppy. She's so annoying. Can't she get the hint to leave me alone?" I gaped and glared at the door. How dare he talk about me like that when I was here to help him while he was sick. I stomped my foot angrily and walked down the stairs. I angrily put the card on the table and stomped my way out of his apartment. Ungrateful little prick. I can't believe I ever started to care for that little dip . How stupid could I be? 

I angrily walked to my apartment and slammed the door open. 

"Wow if you wanna kill someone, don't take it out on the door." Boza said coming out of the kitchen. I slumped on the couch and folded my arms. 

"What's wrong boo?" She asked sitting next to me. I shook my head and slumped more into the couch. I jumped when the phone in my pocket stared ringing. I looked at the screen and saw Kai calling. I glared at my phone before declining his call. Ungrateful little . I took care of him, and this is what I get in return? Him calling me a puppy? Calling me ugly? Saying that I won't leave him alone? Last time I checked it's the other way around. He's the one who won't leave me alone. I thought he was a jerk, but he is far worse than just a jerk. 

"Yo, girl, you look like you're about to explode." Boza said uneasily. I looked at her and then got off the couch. I stomped to my room and slammed the door shut. I felt bad for acting like that to Boza, but when I get angry, it's best to isolate me instead of putting me with other people.

"." I said outloud. I opened my closet and pulled some new clothes on before stomping back out of my room. 

"I don't know, she's probably on her period or something." I heard Boza say quietly. I walked into the kitchen and saw Shisi and Boza whispering to each other. 

They both stared at me and laughed uneasily before slowly walking out of the room. I gave them the D.O stare and walked over to the fridge. I ate to my hearts delight and sighed. I felt better. 

"Yo stupid, why are you so angry? And don't forget about your interview like last time." Sarah said jumping on the counter and sitting down. I looked at her and shrugged. 

"Interview?" I asked. Sarah slapped her forehead and looked at me. 

"You are unbelievable. You have an interview today." She said. I nodded slowly and ate some more food. She looked at me and sighed.

"You are really our scary Maknae, you know that right?" She said. 

I jumped and my food went flying out of my mouth when my phone started ringing abnormally loud. I fished it out of my pocket and saw my manager calling me. 

"Hello?" I answered as I cleaned up the food. 

"YA!!! Don't forget your interview!!!! I'm sending a car soon, get ready!!! And look nice!!!" He screamed before hanging up on me. I huffed and walked into my room. I scavenged through my wardrobe and found some cute clothes to wear. 

"YO MANAGERS HERE!!!!" Shisi screamed banging on my door. I gave out a loud "ok" before running out the room. My manager ushered me outside and into the black car that was waiting for me. 

...

"So, tell me about you and Kai's relationship." The interviewer said. The smile got whipped off my face and I looked at him. 

"Um... there is no relationship." I said honestly. There really wasn't one. 

"Is it true that you guys are going to be doing a dance duet soon?" He asked. I nodded. 

"Yes, we are going to be doing a dance duet." I answered. The audience applauded. I smiled out at them and waved. 

"What type of person is Kai?" He asked. I almost smirked at all the possible answers. , jerk, conceited, arrogant. The list goes on and on. 

"Um... well, I don't really know him well enough to answer that." I said. I knew if I said that he was all the things that I thought he was, I would get in so much trouble. 

"Are you and Kai friends?" He asked. I shook my head in a no. 

"We're more of like acquaintances." I answered. The interviewer laughed and I chuckled uneasily. 

"Would Kai be your ideal type?" He asked. 

"No." I answered so fast the interviewer jumped back a little. I laughed lightly and the audience joined in. 

"Is Kai anything to you?" He asked. Anything to me? What is that supposed to mean?

"No, not really." I said. He laughed and patted my shoulder.

"So, he's just a dance partner, that's it." He said. I nodded and smiled. The interviewer laughed and the audience did too. 

"What is your idea type?" He asked me. 

"Well, I like someone who is caring, someone who won't lie to me. Someone who is real, not someone who gives this facade to the whole world, and I like a guy who can really sing." I said. He nodded at me and continued. 

"I heard you like B.A.P is that true?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. 

"Yes, they are my favorite boy band." I answered. 

"I heard your favorite member is Yongguk, is that correct?" He asked. I nodded eagerly earned a laugh from the audience. 

"Well, you're one lucky fan. Because let's please welcome Yongguk from B.A.P!!!!" He screamed standing up. And almost like a dream, Yongguk came out of the curtains and waved to the crowd that was eagerly cheering for him. 

"Yongguk, please sit next to you." The interviewer said. Yongguk came over and bowed to me before sitting next to me. I looked at him and blushed. 

"Look, she's even blushing." The interviewer said making everyone laugh. I covered my cheeks and blushed harder. 

"So, Yongguk, how do you feel sitting next to you?" He asked. Yongguk looked at me and smiled. My world is slowly starting to look like flowers and rainbows.

"Honestly? A little nervous." He said. I blushed and fanned my face. 

"I heard you want to do a duet with you?" The interviewer asked. 

"That would be great if we could." Yongguk said. I smiled and bit my nails nervously. 

"Well then why don't you guys?" He asked. 

"Oh, I just didn't know if you wanted to." Yongguk said. I looked at him questionably. Why would I say no to that?

"I want to." I said. The interviewer laughed and clapped his hands. 

"You guys are really cute together. We should come up with some kind of couple name for you two." He said. Me and Yongguk laughed. 

"I heard from an insider that TS Entertainment is going to group up with YG Entertainment, and have a big concert together. Is that true?" He asked. I looked at him curiously. I never heard about that. 

"Oh, neither of you knew about it. Oh well, looks like I ruined the surprise!!!" He cried out. The audience screamed and hollered. I smiled and looked at Yongguk. 

"That'll be fun." He whispered in my ear. 

"HEY!!! No secrets in my studio!!" The interviewer said but then laughed. Yongguk and I looked at each other before laughing. 

The interview ended with some laughs and me and Yongguk walked backstage together. 

"Yo, did you know anything about the concert?" He asked. I shook my head. 

"No I had no idea, do you know when it is?" I asked. He shook his head and scratched his neck. 

"It'll be fun with you." He said bumping my shoulder. I blushed and looked at him. 

"Hey I have an idea!!! You wanna go and eat something?" He suggested. I thought about it and nodded. I didn't have alot to do. 

"Yo, let's change and then meet back here in like 10 minutes." He said. I nodded and we both made our way back to our dressing rooms. I danced excitedly and squealed once I got into my dressing room. I changed quickly and checked my hair. 

I checked my phone and waited a couple more minutes before going out and meeting him. I didn't want to seem like a weirdo, showing up exactly on time. 

"Hey, ready to go?" He asked seeing me walk towards him. I nodded and he grabbed my hand and lead me outside. There were so many reporters and fans outside that even the bodyguards couldn't get us through. 

"Are you guys dating?" A reporter asked shoving the camera in my face. I didn't answer and was shoved this way and that from fans and reporters. 

"Come on." Yongguk said running with me down the street. We left behind our mangers as he and I ran away. Fans started chasing after us and followed us all the way to the cafe that Yongguk brought us too.

"After you." He said opening the door for me. I smiled and happily walked into the warm cafe. 

"So, tell me, how much do you like me?" He asked sitting at a table. I blushed and looked down. Alot of people were looking at us. 

"There are so many people here." I said as I saw people snapping pictures of us. 

"There's nothing without alot of people, this place has literally the best coffee ever." He said. 

"Really?" I asked. He nodded.

"I'll go order for us." He said. I nodded and he got up and walked up to the counter. I sighed and took out my phone. I saw missed calls and messages from Kai and I frowned. This jerk, I'll get you. 

I opened up his messages and read them over. 

'Where did you go?'

'Why aren't you answering my calls?'

'Are you ignoring me?' Starting from today, yes. This jerk. 

'What did I do?' I scoffed at that one. 

'Did you have something to do?'

'Ya, stop ignoring my calls.'

'Was it about the sweater? It was ugly anyway. I did you a favor.' I rolled my eyes and almost sent back a snarky reply but decided otherwise. If I'm gonna ignore him, then I will ignore him. 

"You ok?" Yongguk asked placing the coffee cups on the table. I smiled at him and took my cup. I tasted it and gave him the thumbs up. 

"That's really good." I said. 

"Yo, do you think we can be friends? I honestly hate being awkward with someone." He said. 

"Yea, I'd love to be friends." I said smiling. 

"Great, now that we are friends. We can have so much fun. We can gossip and tell each other stories." He said happily. I looked at him suspiciously. 

"Talk about what?" I asked putting the cup down. 

"Anything really. Like what's bothering you." He said. I looked at him and shrugged like I didn't know what he was talking about. 

"Oh, it's nothing. Just um... pmsing. You know how it is." I said. Wait... did I just say PMSING???!?!?!? AHHH!!! NO!!!!

"Yea, I sure do know how that is." He said laughing I laughed with him but inwardly cringed. 

"About that duet." I said changing the subject. 

"Oh yea about that, I was thinking of coming up with an original song. We could both put things in it, it will be great." He said. I nodded excitedly.

"I've always wanted to make my own song." I said. 

"When should we perform it though?" He asked scratching his chin. 

"Hmm, I'm not sure. We have to talk to our managers about that." I said. 

"Yea." He said. 

The rest of the time at the cafe was fun. Yongguk was really a funny guy, he made me laugh and that was what I liked most about him. He wasn't fake, like a certain someone. He was very nice and a gentleman. 

"Well, this is my stop." I said as we stood in the side entrance of my apartment building. There were fans in the front. 

"Well, I guess I'll see you then." He said. We stood there awkwardly before Yongukk extended his arms and engulfed me in a warm hug. I almost started fangirling, but I held myself back. I hugged him back and sighed. This was nice. 

"Bye." He said letting go of me. I waved as he walked away and held my heart. He's so dreamy. 

I skipped my way up the stairs and into the apartment buiding. 

"Looks like someone had some fun." Sarah teased as I walked into the apartment. I sighed happily and landed on the couch. 

"My life is great." I said. Sarah snorted and sat next to me. 

"Yongguk oppa is hot." She said. I nodded. 

"Wait, how did you know I was him?" I asked sitting up. 

"It's all over the news sweetheart. And honestly I don't think our managers so upset about it. I think he's kinda happy about it." She said swithing on the TV. A few clips of me and Yongguk holding hands and running away from the fans were shot. 

"The new power couple you and Yongguk of B.A.P were seen out together after their interview. Is this love starting to blossom? Hopefully it is, because we already have a few couple names out there. I hope the best for them. Is there going to be a future duet between the two? Hopefully we see more of these two cuties in the future." A woman said. I grinned and jumped around. People think we're a couple? Couple names? YAY 

"Yo manager likes the idea of a duet by the way." Sarah said. 

"Really?" I asked. 

"Yea, he watched your interview. He thought it was a great idea. He might even let you guys do it in the awards ceremony in 2 weeks." She said. 2 weeks? But, we wanted to make our own song, that isn't enough time.

"Oh, that's great." I said happily. 

"I'm going to bed." She said getting up and going to her room. I nodded and went to my room too. I sat down on my bed and replayed the moments with Yongguk. He really is just so cute. 

I pulled out my phone dreamily when it started to ring. I didn't check the caller and just answered. 

"Yes?" I asked dreamily. 

"Oh, finally you answer. I've been calling you all day!!! Why did you leave me this morning?" Kai said. My mood went from happy to angry in 2 seconds. 

"I left because I wanted to leave. You can take care of yourself." I said snappily. 

"Ya, a simple bye could have been good enough." He said. 

"Well, I don't care." I said. 

"Ya, why are you acting like this? I needed you, and you left me. I took the medicine you left me. I feel better now." He said. I frowned and breathed out. This jerk, he can really act can't he. 

"Yea whatever. I don't care." I said. 

"Hey, why are you being so mean to me?" He asked. I could hear a hint of hurt in his voice. I was too mad to care. 

"Because I don't care about you. You can go get sick, whatever, I don't care. Don't call me again." I said and hung up. I knew it was harsh, but I was still upset about what he said about me. He called me a puppy. When all I was trying to do was help him, he just treated me like nothing, and told someone that I wouldn't leave him alone. He even called me ugly. Do you know how much that hurts a girls pride? 

"Ugh, you make me so angry!!!" I cried out and put my face into the pillow. Once I get my hands on you Kai, just wait, you'll be 6 feet under!!