Mr.Jerk

Stage

(you POV) 

I crossed my arms as I looked at the jerk of all jerks. Kai. 

He had an arrogant smirk on his face when I walked into "his" dance studio. We stood facing each other as the dance instructor talked to us about the moves. 

"It's gonna be a romantic type of dance, but not tooo romantic." The instructor said walking around us. 

"Now, Kai, wrap your arms around you." The instructor said. I froze as Kai pulled me towards him and wrapped his arms around me. This is torture, and it's only been 5 minutes. 

"you look loving towards Kai." He said. I frowned and looked at Kai in disgust. 

"Well, not exacty the face I was looking for." He said making Kai chuckle. He winked at me and wrapped me tighter in his arms. Does he have no chill? I guess not. 

"Now, Kai you can let you go. I will go over the dance with both of you." He said clapping his hands. A beautiful woman came into the door and into the instructors arms. Wow, she's gorgeous. 

I watched in wonder as they moved so flawlessly and so romantically. But, there was too much touching. Which meant that jerk over there wasn't gonna keep his hands to himself. 

"Now, I want the both of you to follow our steps." The instructor said. Kai wrapped me in his arms and we started moving. I watched the instructor and the foot work, and moved along with Kai. Did he already learn this already? Why is he so good at dancing? 

"You know, I never knew you were such a bad dancer." Kai whispered in my ear. I scoffed and purposely stepped on his foot. He flinched and glared at me. 

"You know, I never knew you were so ugly up close." I said back at him. He scoffed and pulled me tighter to him. 

"Awww, there we go. That's the romance I want to see." The instructor said. I shook my head and let go of Kai. 

"There's no romance." I sassed quietly. Kai chuckled behind me. 

"Yet." He said in my ear. I scoffed and elbowed him. He glared at me and rubbed his chest. 

"Already breaking my heart I see." He said. I rolled my eyes and looked at the instructor who was busy talking to the lady. 

"Who's that?" I asked pointing my nose at the beautiful lady. 

"I don't know, she usually works with Girls Generation." He said. I nodded and looked at the instructor as he started to talk. 

"Ok, now. We will have to go over the dance step by step, because the foot work is kind of confusing. Kai will definitely show you some moves, because he did take classes in ballroom dancing." The instructor clapped. I nodded and smiled at him. 

"When do we get started?" I asked. The quicker I learn these steps, the quicker I can get away from fake behind me. 

"Well, right now of course." He said starting the music. He took my hand and started guiding me and telling me instructions. The foot work was kind of confusing but I got it after some time. 

"Perfect." The instructor praised as the music stopped. 

"You sure do have a talent for learning quickly. Your dance instructor told me lots of great things about you." He said. I blushed and laughed. 

"Oh thank you." I said. 

"Don't thank me, thank yourself, and honestly keep it up. I know working with Kai will be kind of difficult. But, you'll get used to him. He's surprisingly more calm today." The instructor said, but whispered the last part about Kai. I nodded in agreement and looked over at Kai who was busy flirting with that beautiful woman. 

"Is he always so, annoying?" I asked. 

"Annoying? He's more than annoying, he's rude also." The instructor said quietly. I giggled and nodded at him. 

"He's so rude. All he does is make fun of me." I said. The instructor laughed and got closer to me. 

"I think we are gonna be great friends. I'm Aran." He said extending his hand towards me. 

"you." I said. The instructor laughed. 

"I know who you are." He said. I blushed and laughed. 

"Are you chinese?" I asked. He nodded. 

"Shi." He said. (Shi= yes)

"Hao." I said back. We both started laughing and that was when I noticed Kai staring at us out of the corner of my eye. (Hao= good)

"He's looking." I whispered. Aran turned his head and clapped. 

"Kai, why don't we try the both of you together? Hmmm?" Aran asked guiding me to Kai. I reluctantly went to his side and stood next to him. Kai crossed his arms and looked at the Aran. 

"Ok, now, Kai hold you and start the dance. If she needs any help, just guide her." He said moving out of the way. 

Kai grabbed my hand and twirled me around and into his arms. I almost screeched when I smacked into Kai's chest. 

Kai moved with me and I tried my hardest to dance just like with Aran. Kai was no help when I messed up the steps and he didn't correct me. He just kept moving. 

"Wow, you two look perfect together." The beautiful woman said turning off the music. I cringed and went away from Kai. 

"People will definitely ship you two for sure." She said patting Kai on the waist. Kai rolled his eyes and walked away from her. She chuckled uneasily and looked at Kai. 

"With a little more practice you you will be very good." She said walking over to me. I nodded and bowed. 

"Thank you, is that all for today?" I asked looking at her. She nodded. 

"Aran will lead you out you." She said. I nodded and walked over to my stuff. I saw Kai's phone resting on my clothes and I picked it up. I got up and turned around. I saw Kai and that woman talking, she seemed angry. 

I stood there and looked at Kai. Maybe if I look at him, he'll see that I need to give this to him. 

Kai looked over at me and smirked. He walked around the woman and strutted over to me. 

"Is there something you need?" He asked putting a hand against the wall. 

"Your phone." I said looking down at it. Kai followed my eyes and nodded. He took the phone gently out of my hand and put it in his pocket. 

"I gotta go." I said grabbing my bag and walking around him. He grabbed my hand and spun me around. 

"Here." He said putting something in my hand. I looked down at it and saw tickets to the exo concert. 

"Um... your concert?" I asked. 

"Yea, I had extra tickets." He said scratching the back of his neck. I looked at him in confusion. 

"I don't have time. I have an interview on that day." I said handing the tickets back to him. 

"Oh." He said pocketing them and looking down at me. 

"Um... I'm gonna go now." I said turning and walking towards Aran who was on his phone. 

"Bye." I said to Aran as I made my way out of the door. 

"Yo wait up!!!" He called catching up to me. 

"What was that back there? I was trying to ignore it but... hmmm... seems to me like Kai wants a certain someone at his concert." Aran said bumping my shoulder. I gave him a poker face and looked at him. 

"Well, I can't go. Even if I did, imagine what the fans would do to me, like seriously." I said. 

"I feel you girl." He said. 

"Can I asked a question?" Aran asked. I nodded. 

"What did you two do in your apartment? Are you guys like seeing each other?" Aran asked. I reddened and looked at him like he was crazy. 

"We did nothing in my apartment. We just ran into each other at the convenient store and then his fans started chasing us. We ran and people saw us together. He had no other place to go, so my apartment was the closest thing. And we are not together. Not in a million years will that happen." I said simply as I pressed the button on the elevator. 

"Well, just like Julia said back there, you guys look really good together." He said stepping in the elevator with me. So her names Julia. 

"Does Kai and Julia know each other?" I asked out of curiosity. I doubted Kai didn't know her. I bet he was just lieing to me. 

"Oh they go way back. Rumor has it that they dated in his trainee days." Aran whispered. So he did lie about knowing her. I wonder why. 

"She's gorgeous." I said honestly, no homo intended. 

"Yea, she's very pretty. But, I'm not so sure about that personality of hers." He said. I looked at him in confusion. She seemed nice to me. 

"You just need to know her like I do to understand what I mean." He said laughing. I laughed along with him but not understanding fully what he meant. 

"Well, here's my stop." I said as the elevator buzzed indicating that we were in the lobby. 

"I'll see you in two days, ok?" Aran said. I gave him the thumbs up and walked away. He's so nice. Unlike that jerk, Kai.

'Why did he want me at his concert? And why did he lie about knowing Julia?' I questioned as I walked outside and into the black car waiting outside for me. I was rushed my the bodyguards as swarms of paparazzi and fans were outside. I got into the car and sighed. 

This is gonna be a long month...