Oh no

Stage

(you POV)

"There's going to be a competition between our company and SM Entertainment." Our choreographer said. We all gasped as we looked at each other. We're going to compete against one of the largest and most influential companies in all of Korea? 

"But, why?" Boza complained. 

It's not like we have anything against SM, it's just that we knew we were going to be humiliated and we weren't going to win.  

"Because, you guys are getting very popular. Did you see that billboard outside? That's you guys. Not some SM Entertainer. You guys actually have a chance against them. Lots of people are saying that you guys are better than Girls Generation." He encouraged. 

"That's bull." Shisi said. Our choreographer gave her a look as to say 'watch your mouth'. 

"Fine, all I'm saying is that we are never going to be better than Girls Generation, or any of their entertainers. We're going to be humiliated by them, and you know that." Shisi said crossing her arms. 

"No you won't, not when you use everything you have in you. Imagine what it would be like to win against them. It would mean alot to us." He said. 

"It's like a 1 in 1000 shot that we're going to win, they're CEO's probably going to pay for them to win anyway. Like always." Sarah said stubbornly. She had a point. SM Entertainment had a reputation of doing that so their entertainers win. 

"Nope they can't do that. We signed a contract with them already that said if they break any of the rules, they're gonna be done for." He said happily. I wasn't convinced and sighed. 

"There really is no point. We're gonna lose. No matter what. Have you seen the size of their fanbase?" I sighed. 

"But, have you guys seen your fanbase?" He said getting out his phone. He tapped on a few things before shoving the phone in our faces. My eyes widened. 

316.5 MILLION FANS ON OUR FANBASE!!??!!??! 

"OMO THAT'S SO MANY!!!!" Boza cried. I was in shock. 

"Fans all over the world, Korea, China, Japan, Indonesia, even America." He said. 

"But, we still don't have a chance." Shisi said crossing her arms. 

"The fans that are going to go to that concert are going to be part of the SM Entertainers fanbase, not ours." Shisi continued. 

"Not true, we already publicized the news, over 10,000 of your fans already bought tickets. That's like half of that stadium." He cried. We gaped at him. No way was it 10,000. 

"Ope, never mind it's 12,000 now." He said showing us the phone. We gasped when we saw the amount of people trying to buy tickets. There was even a wait list. 

"Wow, maybe we actually do have a chance." Sarah said. I nodded along with Boza and Shisi. 

"Thank god that you guys actually believe that now. The rules for the competition are simple. You guys and some other rookie groups will go on stage, dance or sing or both. It's like a battle. And then, the fans have to vote. This is going to be live, so even people not at the stadium can vote also." He said. We nodded at him. 

"But, what dance are we going to do?" Shisi asked. 

"Well, I've come up with something." He said starting the music and standing in the front. 

...

"Ugh, I'm so tired." I complained crashing onto my bed with Sarah right behind me. We spent the whole day in the practice room, practicing that dance, and it was definitely not an easy one to remember. 

"I honestly can't believe that we have that many fans." Sarah said sitting on my bed.

"I know right, I was shocked too." I said sitting up on my elbows. 

"I mean, I'm not so sure about this whole battle thing, it's so stupid. We just debuted. If we don't win, we'll be a laughing stalk." She complained leaning her back on the wall. 

"I agree. This is too soon. And to SM Entertainment, we have no chance." I said sadly. 

"But, we can still try. Who knows what might happen." She encouraged. 

"Yea, who knows." I said. 

"Hey, you wanna go out?" She asked devilishly. We weren't allowed out after 12. Company rules because of Saseang Fans lurking outside. 

"I don't know." I said unsurely. I didn't wanna get in trouble with the company or fans outside. 

"Oh come on!!! A quick stroll to the convenient store to get something then come right back!!" She cried out jumping off the bed. 

"Fine." I said going to my closet and getting out the untimate disquise of a red wig, some sunglasses, a hat, and some baggy clothes. No one will recognize me this way. 

"Ready?" Sarah asked walking into my room sporting baggy clothes, sunglasses, and a hat. 

"Really? Really? A red wig?" She asked crossing her arms. I shrugged and excitedly walked past her. 

Boza and Shisi were still out practicing which meant we wouldn't have to worry about them. Sarah and I snuck around the hallway and snuck into the stairs. 

"Good idea with the stairs, don't wanna run into anyone on the elevator." Sarah said to me. I nodded and went back into spy mode as I rolled on the floor and karate kicked the air all the way to the back exit. 

"You look like an idiot by the way." Sarah cried out behind me. I ignored her and opened the door for a little peek. 

"Anyone out there?" Sarah whispered. I nodded. There looked to be some fans camping out in the front of the building. 

"There's a tent." I called back to Sarah. 

"Darn it." She said.

"Just act natural." I told her as I slithered out the door. I flipped my red wig and strutted down the alleyway. 

"Wow, real natural." Sarah hissed at me. I ignored her and kept walking. 

"Omg, did you like totally see the Shinee concert last week? Like totally awesome." I said walking past the fans camping out in the front. They glanced at us, but went back to whatever they were doing. 

"See, I'm so good at this." I said starting to walk normal. 

"Yea whatever. Let's just go and get some food, then come back. It's freezing outside." Sarah said speeding up her pace. I walked fast beside her and came to the convenient store in just 5 minutes. 

"I have to get some tampons. You go look for some snacks." Sarah whispered in my ear. I nodded at her and went to the back of the store. 

'Hmmm, should I get pocky or chips?' I questioned myself as I looked over the selection. 

"Cute wig." A voice said in my ear making me jump. 

I turned around to see someone wearing a hat and sunglasses, covering their face. 

"Um.. thanks." I said turning around. I didn't know if that person was a celebrity, or if they were a fan. Either way I'm gonna play it like I got red hair. 

"It's cute you." He said as he stood next to me touching the snacks. 

"Can I help you with something?" I asked politely. 

"Yea, actually you can. Come with me." He said tugging on my wrist. I screeched and tried to take his hand off me. 

"What do you think your doing!! Let go of me!!" I screamed. He covered my mouth and shushed me as he put his face in the crook of my neck. 

"Did oppa come in here?" I heard a girl say as she walked by the aisle I was currently in. 

"I swear he came in here!! I saw him!!" Another girl cried out. 

"Kai oppa!!!" Another girl screamed throughout the store. I widened my eyes. So the person who is currently touching me, has to be Kai. 

"Get off me!!" I hissed in his ear. 

"Can you be quiet for 2 seconds?" He hissed back at me, pressing himself closer to me so our foreheads were touching. Well more of him leaning his head down onto mine. I was way shorter than him. 

"OMO is that Kai oppa??!!! Why is he with a girl!!!" Some girl screamed as she came into the aisle. Kai groaned and grabbed my hand making a run for it with me tailing behind him. We ran out of the entrance, down a street, made a sharp turn through an alleyway and stopping at a nearby park. 

"OPPA!!!" I heard girls scream. 

"WHO ARE YOU WITH OPPA!!!" Someone else screamed. 

"OPPA COME BACK!!!" Another voice chimed in. 

"Let go of my hand!!!" I screeched at him. 

"What's with the stupid wig?" He questioned letting go of my hand and taking off his sunglasses. 

"What's with the stupid face?" I retorted back. He looked at me before sitting on one of the swings. 

"Is there a reason you had to drag me along with you?" I asked. Pictures off us are probably going to be everywhere. Why couldn't I be caught with someone sweet and hot like Yongguk from B.A.P. Why did it have to be this conceited jerk? 

"It was just meant to be for us to run away together." He said kicking his legs on the swing. I gaped at him. Is he for real right now?

"Any reason why you were there in the first place?" I asked. 

"Ugh, those girls chased me for more than 10 minutes. I needed to get a break. And hey, look where I ended up. In your arms." He cooed. I scoffed at him. What a jerk. 

"I'm leaving, Sarah's probably wondering where I am." I said turning around to leave but stopped when I realized I had no idea how to get back. I've never been here before. 

"Need some help?" Kai asked behind me. I personally didn't want any help from that jerk. My pride was too high and I will not accept his help. 

I ignored him as I walked into a random alleyway. 

"You know this is how girls like you get stolen and right?." Kai said walking next to me. 

"What are you? Following me now?" I asked as we got to the end of the alley. I looked both ways to see which way it will be to the convenient store. This was definitely the wrong way. 

"Well, looks like you don't need any of my help." Kai said turning and walking away. 

I groaned and looked at his retreating figure. 

"WAIT!!!" I called out. He stopped. I swear he started smirking. 

I swallowed my pride and jogged up to him. 

"Yes pumpkin?" He asked innocently. Oh this boy. He just wanted the satisfaction of me asking him for help. 

"Will you help me?" I asked quietly. 

"What was that?" He asked dramatically as he put a hand to his ear and leaned closer to me. 

"You heard me you butthole. Help me." I said annoyed. 

"Doesn't seem sincere enough. You didn't want my help in the first place." He said walking past me. I spun around and grabbed his arm. He froze and looked back at me. 

"You dragged me into this. You might as well just help me back." I commented. I wouldn't even be lost if he hadn't brought me into his drama. 

"Fine. But first take off that ugly wig." He said grabbing my hat and snatching my wig off. I gasped. How dare he take off Sandra. 

"Give me Sandra!!" I whined. 

"You named this thing?" He questioned waving around the wig. 

"Yes, I did." I said snatching it away from him. He put my hat back on my head and started walking in the other direction. I jogged up to him and made sure there was atleast 5 feet between us.

"You know if you stay that far away from me, someone might put you in their van." Kai said. 

"I would much rather be put in a van that be anywhere near you, you jerk." I cried back. 

"Ouch! That hurt." He said sarcastically. I ignored him and kept walking. 

"OMO are you you???!!?!?!" A boy screamed in my face. I looked around nervously at the people whos heads shot in my direction. 

"Um..." I said. 

"Can I get a picture?" He asked. I hesitated. I didn't want my company knowing I was out. 

"Um... sure." I said standing next to him. I smiled as he snapped the picture. 

"OMO thank you so much!!!" He cried as he hugged me. I froze. I really didn't like people touching me out of no where. Expecially someone I didn't know. 

I felt a hand on my wrist tugging me away from the boy. 

"Let's go." Kai said in my ear as he put an arm around my shoulder and led me away. 

"you are you dating him? Who is he?" The same boy questioned behind me. 

The boy ran infront of us and snapped a pic of us. I bent my face in time. 

"YO aren't you Kai from EXO!!!???!! Are you dating you??" He screamed taking more pictures. 

"Excuse us." Kai said politely as he covered my face with his hand. 

"Walk faster." He hissed in my ear. I listened to him and sped up my pace. 

"Where's the convenient store?" I asked him quietly. 

"We'll get there soon." He said back. I nodded at him and kept walking. The boy kept following us, but I ignored him. 

"There." Kai pointed at the brightly colored convenient store, just 5 steps away. 

"YA WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH OUR OPPA!!!" Someone screamed at me. I turned my head and saw 5 school girls angrily holding sticks. Are they going to hit me with those?

"Where's your place?" Kai asked in my ear. The fangirls started walking closer and closer. 

"Like 2 blocks away." I said nervously. I personally didn't want to be beat up right now. 

"Let's go." He said as he grabbed my hand and ran. 

"WHICH WAY!!" He called out. 

"MAKE A RIGHT OVER THERE!!!" I pointed to a street sign. We make the sharp right and came onto a street. 

"YA COME BACK HERE!!! THAT'S OUR OPPA!!!!" A girl screamed throwing something at my back. It felt wet and sticky. Gross. 

"NOW WHERE!!!" He called out. 

"MAKE A LEFT!!!" I screamed. We made the left turn all while the fangirls screamed and hollered for me to "give back their oppa".

"IS THAT IT!!!??" He asked pointing to my apartment building. 

"YEA!!!" I called out. 

We ran to the front entrance where the security let us in. I breathlessly ran to the elevators. 

"Well that was fun." Kai said leaning on the wall. 

"That was not fun. They know you were with me. Your fans are going to go crazy on me!!!" I cried. I know what happened to Taeyeon when rumors about her and Baekyeon went out. I couldn't even imagine what would happen to me because of Kai. 

"Your fans are gonna kill me." He said back. I glared at him. 

The elevator door opened and I stepped in followed by Kai. 

"Oh no no no. You are not coming into my apartment!!!" I cried trying to push him out of the elevator. 

"Ya, do you honestly think I can leave right now? With those fans outside? I won't stay for long." He said. 

"Then stay in the lobby." I said pointing to the couches. 

"Hey, wouldn't you want to spend some quality time with the best person in the world? Me?" He smiled. I groaned. 

"No, and you know that." I said as the elevator doors closed. There really was no way out of this was there. 

"I'll leave soon. Once the fans leave. I promise." He said smiling. But, I didn't trust that smile at all. 

2 hours later...

"They aren't leaving any time soon." I said to myself as I watched the growing crowd of girls outside. They literally all phoned their friends to come stalk out the house. 

"Kai, you need to find another way out." I called to him. When I didn't hear a reply, I turned around to see him sleeping soundly on my couch. I sighed. He must be tired. I walked over to him and looked down on him. 

'Should I kick him in the face? Or just leave him there?' I questioned myself. He groaned in his sleep and moved around causing his shirt to lift up. I gasped at the black and blue bruises that were all over his waist. He had bandages tightly woven around his stomach. 

"What the-" I said as I bent down and got on my knees touching his bruises lightly. What were these from?

Kai moved around more and winced in pain when his waist moved. 

"I think I have some ice packs." I said outloud. I got up and went over to the kitchen and opened up the fridge. We have a big American Fridge. 

"Hmm, peas work too." I said as I grabbed the peas out of the freezer and went back to Kai. I lightly placed the icepack on his waist making sure to be gently. He stiffened but relaxed after a while. 

"I wonder what happened." I said to myself as I moved the pack of peas around. I know not to keep something cold on an area for too long, otherwise you could get frost bite. 

"Ha, he actually looks harmless in his sleep." I said as I looked at Kai. But, I knew better. 

I heard my phone vibrate in my pocket and I fished it out. Sarah's name flashed on the screen. 

'Yo, where the hell did you go!!! I've been looking, and calling you for the past 2 hours!!! The whole apartment is surrounded by fans when I came back. What's going on???!!!' Her text read. I sighed. I'm going to have alot of explaining to do. 

'I'm fine. I'm actually in the apartments. I'm with Kai sunbae. He and I got into a little thing with some fans, so we ran back here.' I replied and sent back to her. She send me a reply really quick. 

'Did you just say Kai? As in Kai from EXO???!!!? WTF you WHY ARE YOU WITH HIM!!!' She replied. 

'He and I ran into each other, the fans took it the wrong way and chased us.' I sent back. It wasn't a total lie. I just forgot the whole kidnapped by him scenario. 

'I'm staying with Boza and Shisi at the dance room for the night. There's no way we're gonna be able to get back in the apartments. We're not done with this topic by the way.' She replied. I sighed and turned off my phone. I looked back at Kai who was sleeping peacefully. 

I took the icepack off him as I noticed that I was moving it around his waist for over 1 hour. I got up but froze when I felt a hand grab mine. 

"Stay with me." Kai said. I couldn't tell if he was sleeping or not. I tried to move my hand away but he was holding on tight. 

"Please." He begged quietly. I looked back at him and sat down. He cuddled my hand and hugged it, getting comfortable. 

I sat there for 20 minutes before I felt my eyes start to get heavy. I yawned and put my head on the couch, making the peas drop on the ground. I was knocked out in the next couple of seconds. 

____

What do you guys think? 

Kai in a hat <<<333 yes please.