Slowly

Stage

(you POV)

"THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR COMING!!!" Sarah screamed at the crowd. They all screamed and jumped up and down. 

They screamed out our names and I smiled and waved at the crowd. 

"We have a special thing to do now." Boza said walking around on the stage. The fans screamed when the words 'FAN PICK' came flashing on the screens behind us. Which meant that we were to go in the crowd and pick a couple fans to come on stage with us. We all had individual groups in which we were gonna compete against each other. 

"LET'S START!!!!" Shisi cried as she ran off the stage. I ran off the stage also and ran down the aisle. Fans were screaming and raising their hands for us to pick them. I went towards the back and looked around at the screaming fans. I saw a shy boy who was blushing and looking at me. I smiled and walked up to him and extended my hand, he looked at me in shock and grabbed my hand. I extended my other hand towards a more masculine boy and we made our way back to the stage. I smiled as we came back on the stage. My unnies were already back and they had their groups. 

"Now, we're gonna do a very special type of competition. In this type of competition we are gonna have guests. And those guests are B.A.P!!!!! Put your hands together for B.A.P.!!!!!" Sarah screamed. This was news to me and I put my hands on my mouth. No way!!! OMG, am I dreaming? 

I watched as B.A.P. came out of the curtain and waved to the crowd. There were screams everywhere, and I bet I even gave out a little squeal too. 

I almost passed out when Yongguk walked towards me and gave me a rose. Am I dreaming? Is this reality? 

"We're on the same team." He smiled at me. I just stared at him like a fish and blushed like crazy. 

"You're Yongguk." I said. He laughed and nodded.

"A B.A.P. fan?" He asked. I nodded and smiled at him. 

"Totally." I said. He chuckled and stood next to me. I saw Sarah give me the thumbs up from the side. 

We started the competition and after some time Boza won overall. We thanked the fans for their participation and gave them gift baskets. The concert came to an end and B.A.P. and us walked off and went backstage. 

"you." Yongguk said. I looked at him dreamily. 

"Yes?" I asked. 

"Nice performance out there. You can really sing and dance." He complimented. I went red and bowed to him. 

"Thank you." I said. 

"Yo it would be so cool if you and I did like a duet or something. I could rap, and you could sing." He suggested. I thought I just died and went to heaven. He wants to have a duet... with me?

"Yea that would be cool." I said. I tried to act professional and not like a crazy fangirl. 

"Great. We should get to know each other more." He said. I nodded with a smile and watched as he walked away. 

"You're welcome by the way." Sarah said coming next to me. 

"Hmm?" I said dreamily. 

"I suggested it, and they actually said yes to it. I knew you would be so happy so I put him on your team." She said. I clapped my hands together. 

"My life is complete now, thank you unnie. I can die happy now." I said dreamily. She laughed and hit the back of my head. I snapped out of it and looked at her. 

"You're like a fangirl. Gosh, seriously." Sarah said walking away from me. I just sighed and skipped back to my dressing room. I rammed into a hard chest and went straight down on the floor. 

"Watch where you're going." A voice said. I looked up and saw the jerk of all jerks. Kai. Why do I see him everywhere I go now? 

He was surrounded by stylists who were working on his hair and makeup. I stuck my tongue out at him and brushed off my clothes as I got up. 

"Stop touching my frickin hair!!!" Kai screamed at one of the stylists. I flinched from how loud his voice was and I glared at him. Can he get anymore rude?

"Sorry." The stylist bowed before running off. The rest of the stylists left too and went back into the dressing room. 

I was left with Satan himself. 

"A B.A.P. fan I see." Kai said pointing his nose at the rose in my hand. I looked down at it and clutched it to my side. 

"That's none of your business." I said walking away from him. Kai chuckled and grabbed my arm before I could get that far. 

"I always thought you were a fan of me sweetheart." He said. I scoffed and detached his hand from me. 

"I am not a fan of you." I said crossing my arms. 

"What are you supposed to be exactly? A dolphin trainer?" He asked looking me up and down. I looked down at my outfit and frowned. It's not a dolphin trainer suit. 

"I'm not supposed to be anything!!" I screeched in his face. 

"Or maybe you're just a whale." He said looking down at me, pondering his suggestion. 

"I am not a whale!!!" I screamed. 

"Looks like it to me." He said leaning back on the wall. I crossed my arms tighter around my chest and looked at him. 

"You're such a jerk." I said. 

"Tell me something I don't know." He said. I gaped at him and spun around, ready to leave. I felt Kai grab my arm but this time he started to drag me away. 

"YA DON'T TOUCH ME!!!!" I screamed as he pulled me along the hallway. 

Kai pulled me along to a barren hallway that looked kind of haunted if you ask me. He dragged me along as I complained trying to release his grip from my arm. 

"Can you shut up?" He said tightening his grip on my arm. I scoffed and screamed even louder. 

"Get in." He said throwing me into a dark room. I screamed as I came upon absolute darkness. I heard Kai close the door behind him. What is he doing? Is he finally gonna kill me? Or worse...

"Where's the stupid light switch." I heard Kai curse next to me. I looked around at nothing. 

"Where are we?" I asked as I heard Kai moving around. I felt beyond uncomfortable. 

He didn't answer me but instead kept moving. I squinted my eyes when the lights came flicking on and I was looking at the reflection of myself. We were in a dance studio. 

"Is their a reason we're in a dance studio?" I asked crossing my arms. I turned around and saw Kai taking off his jacket. Oh hell no. He better keep his clothes on. 

"YA what do you think you're doing!!!" I screeched covering my eyes. 

"Relax pumpkin." He said. I looked at him and saw that he was only wearing pants and a black undershirt. 

"Um... why are we here?" I asked uneasily as Kai walked to the corner. He bent down and put in an iPod to some kind of stand and slow and beautiful music started playing. 

"You're not exactly light on your feet." He said coming over to me. I backed up until my back hit the mirror. 

"Come on." He said extending his hand to me. I looked at him uneasily and put my hand in his. 

"Follow me." He said guiding me until we were in the middle of the dance studio. He wrapped one arm around my waist, and the other hand held mine. 

I felt uncomfortable and I tried to get out of his grip. 

"I'm not gonna eat you, well, unless you want me too." He said smirking. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. 

"Just follow me, and relax." He said. 

He started moving and I put my head down so I could watch his feet. He was really good at this. 

"Not so stiff, just move with the music." He said as he twirled me around. I sighed and tried my hardest to listen to him. 

I don't know how long we were like that, just dancing. But, I definitely broke a sweat. 

"See, you're getting it." He said as he dipped me down. I held onto his tanktop as he did that. Knowing him, he would probably drop me. 

"I can show you the dance we're gonna do together." He suggested as the music stopped. Wait... so that wasn't the dance? 

"Sure." I said. Kai nodded and went over to the iPod and pressed a button making music blast out of the speaker. He walked back to me and grabbed me again. 

"Is there alot of touching?" I asked. He chuckled. 

"Of course." He said. And he was right, as the music kept going, he touched me almost everywhere. It was very uncomfortable. 

The last move was where he had his arms wrapped around me, in a back hug. And we were both facing the mirror. I stared at his eyes through the mirror before coughing. 

"I guess Aran can teach me the foot work." I said. 

"Aran?" Kai asked letting go of me. 

"Yea, the dance instructor." I said sitting down. 

Kai didn't say anything and just walked back to the iPod and turned the music off. 

"I need to go." I said as I looked at the time on my phone. Kai and I were in there for over an hour. Wow, time really does fly. 

I got off the floor and walked over to the door. I turned the knob and looked at the door in horror when it wouldn't open. 

"Oh my god its locked!!!" I cried as I tried again and again to open it. 

"KAI!!!" I screamed looking over at him. He was just staring at me. I motioned at the door and he came over. He turned the knob and nodded. 

"It's locked." He said walking away from the door. 

"What are we gonna do!!!" I shrieked as I pounded on the door. 

"HELLO!!! IS ANYONE OUT THERE!!!! HELP!!!!" I screamed as I pounded on the door. 

"Everyone's gone by now." Kai said. I looked back and saw his sitting against the wall. 

"Oh my god!!! Why do I always end up with you!!!" I cursed to myself. I fished out my phone and looked at the screen. There were no frickin bars. 

"Kai does your phone have any bars?" I asked as I went tarzan on my phone and raised it high thinking that I would get a bar. It didn't. 

"Nope." He said covering his eyes. I groaned and went over to the door and pounded on it again. 

"It's no use. No one comes this way anyway." Kai said. I looked around frantically and saw a couple of windows. I ran over and opened one of the windows. Oh, did I forget to mention I was scared of heights?

"What are you doing!!!" Kai screamed as he yanked me back from the window. He shut it and locked it. 

"Ugh, we have to get out of here!!!" I cried starting to pace. I pace when I'm nervous or stressed out. 

"Whatever." Kai said lieing down ontop of his bag. He looked like he was gonna go to sleep. I walked over and slapped his shoulder. 

"How can you sleep now!!! We need to find a way out of here!!!" I screamed at him. He swatted me away and got comfortable again. I sighed and went to the other side of the dance studio. Jerk. This is all his fault. 

"Can I play something?" I asked. Kai opened one eye and looked at me. 

"Go ahead." He said. I took out my iPod that was strapped down on my ankle and plugged it into the stereo. B.A.P.'s song, One Shot came blasting out of the speakers overhead. I bobbed my head around to the music and got up. I twirled around and threw my hands in the air as the bass dropped. 

"Wee." I said doing a cartwheel. I spun around more before the song ended. I sighed and went over to the iPod. I played B.A.P.'s Warrior next. 

"Warrior. HUUU" I said as the music played. 

"Are you serious right now?" Kai said over the music. I stopped what I was doing and looked back at him. 

"What?" I asked innocently. He rolled his eyes and got up. 

"I'm trying to sleep." He said. 

"Then sleep. You said I could play some music." I said twirling around again. 

He walked over to my iPod and scrolled through my playlist. 

"Are you serious." He said as he looked at my songs. I shrugged and twirled around more. 

"Warrior HUUU!!!" I cried out as the song ended. Kai unplugged my iPod and threw it at me. I barely had any time to react as I caught it. 

"YA!!!" I screamed at him. 

"Shut that thing off." He said going back to his bag and lieing ontop of it again. 

"Ya, you said I could play anything I wanted, so I did." I said crossing my arms over my chest. 

"Well that's garbage if you ask me." He said putting a hand over his eyes. 

"Oh, and your music is not garbage?" I said back. He chuckled and got up. 

"Sweetheart, I know amateur when I see one. And B.A.P. are very close to it. They do the same thing all the time, they never change it up. Their style is always badass and punk, but why do you thing they don't have such a large fanbase? Because their music is garbage." He said. I gaped at him. What a jerk. 

"And what about you Mr. I'm too good for everyone and act like an to people who's just trying to help you? I bet your music is garbage too. If I even bothered to listen to it!!!" I screamed back. Lie, I actually did listen to a couple of their songs. 

Kai chuckled darkly and cornered me. 

"You don't know talent, because you don't have any. They put pounds of makeup on your face just so people think you actually look natural. You dance behind your unnies because you . And you can't sing for your life." He said closely to my face. I angrily curled up my fist. 

"You think you're so good? All you can do is dance. That's it. You have no talent other than that. You can't sing, you definitely can't rap. You're personality which is why most people hate you. You think the world revolves around you. When in reality it doesn't!!!" I screamed at him. 

"You're right. I have no talent other than that. People do hate me. But, atleast I don't go around looking for everyone's approval and acting all innocent all the time. You're just as fake as the rest of us. You just like to hide it because you're scared of what your precious fans are gonna think. When in reality your fans couldn't give a about what you do. You'll be gone in a few years anyway. People get tired of that innocent act. Real fast." He said. And with that he walked away from me and back to his bag. 

"I don't act like anything. You don't know me well enough to know my personality. You can't judge when you don't know a person!!!" I said. Kai sat down and looked at me. 

"I know you well enough." He said. I glared at him. 

"You're a jerk. I hope you know that." I said. 

"Oh I know. Any other names?" He asked as he leaned against the wall. 

"Why yes, I do have more names for you." I said. 

"Please share then." He said motioning with his hands. 

"You're an , a jerk, a conceited little , you have no respect for other people, you're arrogant, you're rude, all you care about is yourself. You think that just because you're in EXO means that you can step all over people. You think you're better than everyone. And you're just the worst type of person. You make up this person for the whole world to see, but yet you're an arrogant little boy who needs to grow up and see that people won't take his attitude anymore." I said in one breath. Kai nodded and got up. 

"Well, now that you've said me. Why don't I say you. Shall we? You're a little . You hide behind everyone else and don't realize that you will always be over shadowed. You let people walk all over you, you don't have any respect for yourself, and you're just as conceited as me. You think that people will buy your little innocent act, and you think that you're the best thing that ever walked this earth. You call me fake, but look at yourself. You're nothing short of an arrogant little girl who's too afraid of what people will say about her. You need to get your head out of your ." He said walking up to me. I breathed out angrily and glared up at him. He had an arrogant smirk on his face. He didn't know me at all. 

"I hate you." I said angrily. He laughed in my face and grabbed my chin. 

"Oh doesn't everyone." He said coming closer to my face. I glared at him as angry tears started forming in my eyes. 

I widened my eyes when Kai placed a soft kiss on my forehead. I pushed him away and wiped my forehead. 

"Don't touch me!!!" I screamed as I went to the corner of the dance studio. I sat down angrily and wiped my forehead again. 

"." I said as I wiped my forehead. I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw Kai sleeping on his bag. Maybe I should just push him out of the window. How dare he kiss my forehead!!! Now I have his germs on me. 

I walked over to the window and unlocked it. It wasn't such a far drop, maybe like 3 floors. I went on my tippy toes and tried to put one leg out of the window. I huffed when I was unsuccessful and I tried again. This time I got my leg out the window and I hoisted myself up and swung my other leg, so that I was sitting on the window ledge thing. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!" I heard Kai scream just as I let myself go for the landing. I felt hands grab onto my hand and I looked up. I saw Kai grabbing onto me as he pulled me up. 

"YA LET ME GO!!!" I screamed as he pulled me back into the dance studio. 

"WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?? KILL YOURSELF!!!!" He screamed grabbing my shoulders. I scoffed. 

"For your information, I was not trying to kill myself!!! It's not that far of a drop, I could just land on the ground. I want to get as far away from you as possible!!!" I shrieked getting up and going to the window again. 

"OH MY GOD you!!!" He screamed as he grabbed my hand and spun me around so that I knocked into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me over to his bag. He pushed me so that I fell down. He walked over and shut the window and locked it again. I huffed and folded my arms. 

"Never do that again." He said coming back over to me. He opened his bag and rummaged through it. 

"Here." He said throwing a candy bar at me. I looked at it then at him. 

"I don't want it." I said stubbornly. I threw it back at him. He sighed and sat down next to me. 

"I'm sorry for what I said. Just eat something." He said putting it back in my hand. Is he actually apologizing to me?

"No, I'm not hungry." I said. Kai sighed and unwrapped the candy bar before breaking off a piece and putting it infront of my mouth. I reluctantly opened my mouth and he put the candy in my mouth. 

"It was my fault, I started it anyway." I said owning up to the things I said. 

"Whatever. I'm going to sleep. And don't even try jumping out of the window again." Kai said as he laid down on his bag. 

I sat there and looked at him as he closed his eyes and fell asleep. I sighed and put my head against the wall. Why is he always dragging me into his things? First the convenient store, and now this? Is this a sign from the gods? That this boy will be the death of me? Oh god please help me...

_____

<3 

D.O like omg <3