Interview

Stage

(you POV)

"Remember to be cute and nice. Don't look tired or bored. And Boza PLEASE don't use any of that sarcasm of yours. Sarah no dirty jokes. Shisi don't make faces. And you please try and talk more." Our manager whined to us for the 100th time in the car. We were on our way to an interview. Our 4th one in a day, and it was only 2 in the afternoon. 

"Oh, whatever is it that you mean Mr. Manager." Boza exclaimed loudly. Our manager sighed and shook his head. 

"I have never said any dirty jokes before." Sarah claimed. I gave her an 'are you serious' face and looked out the window. 

"Just, please, be on your best behavior, this year is the highlight for you guys. One mistake and you guys are done for. You know that. Oh, and please be nice to the other people who's going to be there. Another group is going to be interviewed with you guys." Our manager told us. We all looked over at him. this is news to me. I didn't know we were having an interview with another group. 

"Another rookie group?" I asked. 

"No, you guys probably know them. They're quite famous worldwide." He said looking ahead at the on going traffic. 

"Who is it?" Sarah asked. 

"Exo." Our manager said. The rest of the girls started squealing and jumping up and down. But I cringed from that name. That means that jerk will be there also. I swear to god if I see his face. I'll give him what's coming to him. 

"OMO, I can't believe we get to be in the same room as them. AHHH I'm so excited. Boza is my hair ok?" Shisi exclaimed. 

"Shisi is my face ok? Did I put enough lotion on?" She cried out taking out her compact mirror and looking at herself. 

The car skidded to a stop making us all lean forward in our seats. 

"We're here." Our manger said hopping out of the car. I saw fans surrounding our car holding up signs and screaming at the top of their lungs. 

I watched as our manager jogged around the car and to my side of the door. 

"Come on out ladies." He said moving out of the way for us. The bodyguards surrounded us on all sides as we made our way to the entrance. 

"OMO you Unnie HI!!!!" A fan screamed at me. I turned and smiled at her. She gasped and slapped a picture of me. 

We kept walking until we came to the entrance where we entered the warm lobby. 

"W.I.N.G.S. please follow me, your dressing room is down there." A petite young woman said. She led us down a flight of stairs and into a very spacious dressing room. She closed the door and left us in privacy. 

"Oh, I hope my outfit looks so cute that Exo Sehun falls inlove with me." Sarah cried spinning on her chair. 

"Don't get your hopes up." Boza said scrolling through her phone. 

Our door opened and in walked our stylists with a rack full of black bags. They pulled some bags and handed each of us one. My unnies eagerly opened their bags and went flying to the curtains to change. 

I opened my bag slowly and came upon a very cute dress. 

(The Dress)

It was simple yet elegant. Just the way I like it. 

"OMO, it doesn't fit!!!" I heard Boza cry from the curtain. The stylist ran to her curtain to try and help her in her dress.

It was a size 0 while Boza was a size 2. 

"Do I have to go on another diet?" Boza cried slouching on the couch. 

"Probably." The stylist said searching the rack for a bigger size. 

"What does your dress look like?" Boza asked me. I showed it to her and she groaned. 

"Why do you always get the pretty stuff?" She complained. I shrugged and went to the curtain to change. 

'Wow it really is pretty.' I though in my mind as I admired the dress in the mirror. 

"YA you stop admiring yourself and come out." Sarah yelled outside. This girl knows me inside and out doesn't she. I walked out stumbling a little from the heals that they gave me to wear. 

"Wow, very pretty you." Sarah approved. I laughed and looked at her outfit. It was very revealing and tight. 

(Her dress)

"They always give you the pretty stuff, and me the hoochie stuff." She laughed. I giggled along with her. It was true. 

"W.I.N.G.S. you guys need to get to the interview upstairs." A man with a headset said poking his head in the dressing room. We nodded at him and followed him up the stairs and to a very brightly lit room. We were instructed to sit on the chairs that were laid out. 

"Now we wait for our future hubbies to come." Sarah whispered in my ear. I playfully pushed her shoulder. No way in hell would I let them date any of those boys, if they are all anything like Kai. 

"Exo are on their way." The man said disappearing out of sight. My unnies fixed up their appearance and waited patiently for them to come. I rolled my eyes at the scene. 

"Hello, hello, my names Park Dong, I'm going to be interviewing you guys and Exo today, pleasure to meet you." A young man said coming out of the curtains. He was strikingly handsome and had a certain charm to him. Which my unnies definitely noticed. He came and shook all of our hands but lingered a little longer on me. 

"You're the maknae right?" He asked. I nodded and smiled at him. 

"Well, you're very beautiful for one." He said charmingly. I blushed and looked down. 

"Um... thanks." I said embarrassed. 

"Exo's coming." That man from earlier said through the curtain.

As if on cue all of Exo came out. Looking flawless and confident, they all walked out and took their places behind us. My unnies started silently freaking out. Shisi turned around and introduced herself to Tao who smirked at her. 

"Well, why don't you all sit and we will start the interview." Park Dong said walking away from him. I scrambled back to my seat but stopped when I saw a certain brown haired arrogant person sitting in the seat behind me. The seats were leveled so he was a little higher than me. I ignored his presence and sat down. 

"Hello wonderful." Kai breathed in my ear. 

"Can I help you with something?" I asked trying to ignore the sensation I got with his breath on my ear. 

"You look adorable. Looks like you didn't take my advice, to fire those stylists." He said in my ear. 

"This outfit is fine." I stated. I thought it looked very cute. 

"Your friend over there looks more like a stripper than a performer." Kai said. I looked over at Sarah and saw her adamantly talking to Tao. 

"That's not very nice. She doesn't have a choice to wear things like that." I states matter of fact. 

"Whatever." He said leaning back from me, just as the camera man gave the signal to Park Dong to start the interview. 

"Hello, I am Park Dong, and this is Q's. Please welcome our special quests W.I.N.G.S. and Exo." He said clapping. My group got up and gave our introduction followed by Exo. 

"So, I would like to ask you the first question." Park Dong said getting out some flash cards. I smiled at him and waited. 

"A fan from Japan, ooh, would like to know about your upcoming tour, and if you will be stopping in Japan." He said looking at me. 

"Um... well, for our upcoming tour we will be in Korea, China, and also Japan. And maybe some parts of Europe. But, it hasn't been set yet." I answered. Park Dong nodded and got out another flashcard. 

"Exo, we hear about rumors going around that you guys are splitting up. Is that true?" He asked. 

"No, those are just rumors, we will not be splitting up." Baekhyun answered smiling.

"Did you hear that ladies? They aren't splitting up." Park Dong said laughing. Exo joined in and we did too. 

I felt something on my hair and I tried to swat it away. It felt like a pulling. I turned around slowly making sure the camera wasn't on me and I glared at Kai. He looked at me innocently and smiled. 

"You have something in your hair." He smiled evilly. 

"Don't touch my hair." I scolded. I turned around and thanked the gods that the camera wasn't on us. 

"Now, I would like to ask a question I know millions are wondering." Park Dong said excitedly. 

"W.I.N.G.S. please tell us your ideal types." He said eagerly. 

"I like guys who, are nice, sweet, can take care of me, and are very passionate about what they do." Shisi said.

"Oh, so you like me?" Park Dong asked earning laughs from all of us. He turned to Boza. 

"I like guys who are tall, muscle would me nice, and I love guys who gave a little bit of a tan on them." She said, earning a laugh from Park Dong. 

"I like guys who are different from the norm. Someone who isn't all about the rules, and someone who is fun. I like guys who can make me feel loved even though I don't feel like I deserve it." Sarah said. Park Dong sighed at her. 

"You'll have to go to China for that." He said. Everyone burst out in laughter. Once everyone stopped laughing he turned to me. I gulped. My ideal type? Do I even have one?

"Um... well, I like guys who are genuine. I don't want a guy who's fake and acts fake in different scenarios. It would be great if he knew how to cook. And, I wouldn't mind a little muscle either." I said chuckling at the last part. Park Dong rolled up his sleeve and flexed at me. I laughed along with my Unnies. 

"Do I have enough muscle for you?" He teased. I nodded at him. 

"Now, why don't Exo say what their ideal type is?" He asked. I zoned out while they gave their ideal types. But my ears perked up for some reason when it got to Kai's turn. 

"Kai, what is your ideal type?" Park Dong asked. I listened to what Kai's answer might be. Not that I was interested or anything. 

"Well, I like girls who are cute in anything they wear, girls who aren't easy, and have a passion for what they do, and I like a girl who have a kind heart." He answered innocently. Can he get anymore fake? 

"So someone like you?" Park Dong questioned. I heard Kai chuckle behind me. 

"Oh sure." He said laughing. I reddened. Oh god. Does this boy have a death wish? 

Park Dong asked more questions all while I felt Kai tugging on my hair. I tried to swat him away but he kept doing it. 

"Thank you all for your time." Park Dong said standing up. We all got up in sync and bowed to the camera. 

The camera signalled that the camera was off and Kai's true colors came out. 

"I hate your hair." He stated yanking my hair making me fall back into him. I pushed his hand away from me and stomped off with my Unnies. This jerk. I was in such a good mood before I came here. 

"What's with him? He kept trying to touch you the entire time." Sarah questioned looking at Kai. 

"He's just a jerk." I said. 

"A jerk? But, I heard he's actually really nice." She said. 

"Hello ladies, I don't think I introduced myself, I'm Kai." Kai said coming behind us and flashing a bright smile. I gaped at him. Is he actually acting sane? 

"Oh hi, I'm Sarah." She said extending her arm out. 

"W.I.N.G.S. right? I've heard alot about you guys. Very nice outfits by the way." He said never loosing his smile. Oh this boy is just.... 

Is he actually complimenting our outfits after what he said to me? This . 

"Your stylists do a very good job." He complimented. Oh, WOW. What a fake, arrogant, egotistic boy he is. 

I gave him a glare while my Unnies surrounded him and started talking to him. 

"So, something tells me you actually know his real character." A voice said behind me. I jumped and spun around to see D.O. or better known as Kyungsoo. 

"OMO, D.O. right? OMO I saw you in that drama It's Okay, That's Love, and I Remember You. You were so great!!" I fangirled. He blushed and shook his head. 

"Thank you." He said. 

"And to answer your question, yes, I do know that jerks real character." I said glaring out the corner of my eye at Kai. 

"What did he do to you?" He asked me curiously. 

"Uh, long story short he made fun of me, my stylists, and my Unnie." I stated. 

"Yea, he's like that." Kyungsoo said. 

"Why is he so... so... fake?" I asked. 

"He's not that bad once you get to know him." He inquired. 

"I fell bad for you, if I was stuck with that jerk for more than an hour, I don't know what I would do."

"I think he likes you." D.O. said. I looked at him in horror. 

"No he doesn't, he's just a jerk." I said. 

"He kept looking at you the entire interview." D.O. said. 

"He kept pulling my hair is what he kept doing." I said patting my hair. D.O. chuckled and shook his head.

"Yo, man the cars gonna be here in 5 minutes, we gotta hurry." Baekhyun said coming up to D.O. 

"I gotta go, see you around you." He said before turning away and walking with Baekhyun to their dressing room. 

"Bye." I called out. 

"I honestly don't see why you try so hard." An annoying voice said in my ear. I spun around and saw Kai's smirking face. 

"Try hard for what?" I asked moving back from him. 

"You're trying so hard to get my attention, I know, I'm handsome." He smirked. I scoffed at him and crossed my arms. 

"First of all, I would much rather not have any of your attention, and second of all, I don't think your handsome." I said with my face held high. 

"Yea, ok, we'll see about that." He said before strutting past me and into his dressing room. 

"YA,you why is your mouth open? Close it, let's go. We have a photo shoot." Sarah said grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the building. 

'We'll see about that? I don't want to see any of you ever again!!!' I screamed in my head. That jerk just knows how to put me in a bad mood. 

Hopefully I never have to see him again. I mean, what are the odds? We're both in different companies anyway. There's a slim chance that we would actually ever see them again.