Tired

Stage

(you POV)

I sighed as I walked into the makeup room. I yanked out my extensions and flopped on the couch. 

"Ya,you we still have one more show." My unnie Sarah yelled at me. 

"I'm tired." I whined with my face stuffed on the pillow. 

"Now is not the time to be tired, what if the stylists see what you did to your hair?" She cried out. 

"Let's go." She said yanking on my hand and literally dragging me out of the room. I complained the whole way to the stage. This is our 7th performance in one night, and I am so tired I could literally sleep on the stage. 

Before the story keeps going, why don't I introduce myself. My names you and I'm a performer for Kpop. I auditioned at YG Entertainment 5 years ago, when I was 15 years old, I've been training with my Unnies for over 5 years. This is the year for our debut. I don't mean to sound cocky, but we are doing very good for a rookie group. All the top interviewers, variety shows, and news anchors, want us on their show. It's a big honor for us. And I'm exceptionally blessed for these opportunities. I am the youngest member in the group, or as they say it maknae. My groups name is W.I.N.G.S. standing for Word In Nothing Group Solo. I have no idea who came up with our name, but whoever did needs a slap on the for coming up with the meaning. My group consists of me, Sarah (who you've already met), Bonz, and Shisi. I literally don't understand YG for making those names for Bonz and Shisi. They're ridiculous. But, not as ridiculous as performing 7 performances in one night. That's insanity. Each performance isn't like one song, oh no, they're like 5 song AND dances. Which equals to 35 performances in total. Ugh, I'm so tired. But, for my fans I will stay willed and keep trying my hardest. 

"It's our turn you!!" Bonz yelled at me while fixing her headset. I nodded at her and grabbed the microphone. My Unnies were going to lipsing, but I didn't like to do that, it seemed too fake for me. The fans come to hear us sing, so we should sing for them.

We waited for our cue while another rookie group left the stage.

I saw the cue and we all walked out confidently onto the stage. Here we go.

I heard screams from all around as we walked onto the stage. Lights came on from everywhere in the crowd in the color Pink. Our fanclub color. I smiled at the crowd. They really are the best fans ever. 

I heard the music start and we started dancing and singing. I sung with everything I had in me and moved as swiftly as I could through the dance. 

The fans were singing and moving with us. 

It felt like seconds before we were done with the concert and we walked off the stage. 

"ENCORE!!!!" The fans screamed as we walked behind the curtain. I blew out a breath and sat down. Our manager came over with water bottles and handed them to us. 

"Nice job ladies, very nice. They even want an encore." He said gleaming. 

"I'm so tired Ahjumma, are we going home now?" Sarah asked. 

"YA!!! Did you just call me Ahjumma??? Do I look like a girl to you?" He cried out. 

"Ya whatever you say Ahjumma." She said walking back to the makeup room. Our manager looked at her with wide eyes and scoffed.

"That girl so disrespectful, does she not know I'm older than her? WOW!!!" He silently cried to himself. 

"Are we going home though? I'm so pooped." Shisi said. 

"Yes, we need to get the bodyguards first, and then we leave in 10 minutes." He said starting to walk away and around the corner in search of our bodyguards. 

I got up from the seat and walked to the makeup room. 

"Look, I already told you, I will not color my hair green, end of story. As if I'd be caught dead with green hair." A voice said from down the hall. I sneaked down the hallway and slyly walked by to see who was talking. I gasped when I saw exo's Kai holding the arm of one of the stylists. 

"Oh, does it hurt? I'll make it hurt more if you put anything green near my hair." He threatened. The stylist nodded and ran away quickly from him. I gaped at his back. A simple no could have been ok. 

"You like the show?" His voice said turning around to face me. I turned my head and tried to act like I was interested in the lighting but he grabbed me and pulled me into the empty dressing room. 

"Um... what show? I haven't seen a show." I said innocently. Kai chuckled and sat down on one of the chairs. I've only ever seen him on interviews, and shows. I couldn't help but notice how handsome he was, even without makeup. He is striking, just like in the pictures. Strong jawline, full lips, cute eyes, and an amazing smile. No wonder girls fall for him. He's also very tall, almost 6 feet. Way taller than me. 

"Show me it." He demanded holding his hand out. 

"Show you what?" I asked. 

"The video, the picture, whatever you took." He said waiting with a threatening smile on his face. 

"I didn't take anything." I stated matter of fact. 

"Oh really?" He asked sarcastically. 

"I'm not a fan." I blurted out. He snapped his head up and looked at me. 

"You look like one to me." He said. Ok, that hurt a little. 

"I'm a performer." I said confidently. 

"Oh really? For what group?"  He said silently laughing at me with his eyes. 

"Um.. it's called W.I.N.G.S. we just started debuting." I said. He laughed in my face and gave me a one over. 

"You look more like a hobo than a performer. Why don't you just fire your stylists already? They shouldn't even bother." He said sipping on some water. I gaped at him. How dare he make fun of our stylists. They work very hard to come up with our outfits. 

"I do not!!! Our stylist works very hard to make outfits for us!!" I screeched at him. How rude can he get? I thought he was supposed to be nice and sweet, just like all the interviewers said. 

"Yea, whatever." He said getting up. 

"Once you actually make it big, then come talk to me. I can't be seen with just anyone." He stated walking out of the room. I scoffed. The nerve of this guy. How dare he insult me, my stylists, and my unnies. 

"Wow, so he's a total douchbag while he's not on the camera. What a jerk!!!" I screamed into the empty dressing room. I gripped my hair and pulled more of my extensions out. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw my glittery outfit. Did I really look like a hobo? Do I really look that bad?

I shook my head to shake out the negative thoughts. He's just getting into my head. He's just a jerk who has no consideration for others feelings. 

"There you are you I've been looking for you. We're ready to go." Sarah said poking her head into the dressing room. I smiled at her and nodded. 

'Just forget about what he said.' I thought to myself. 

'The last thing you need is negativity in your life, when everything is going so nicely for you right now.' I pumped myself as I walked outside and into the flashing lights. Reporters were everywhere. Fans were screaming and cheering for us. I smiled a real genuine smile. All that hard work for 5 years really paid off. 


What do you think of the first chapter? Ok? Was their meeting too sudden? Was everything too rushed? I'm still trying to work the things out