Really

Stage

(you POV)

"Why?" I whined as my manager dragged me into the building. 

"You need to go to the dance practice." He said stepping into the elevator. I gave a stubborn face and stepped in with him. 

He wanted me to practice with Kai today. I honestly didn't want to see that jerk, ever again. My plan was to ignore him, and i have been doing a great job at it. I ignored his texts and his calls, they stopped coming overall after a while. 

"The dance is in a month, you need to practice. There is nothing wrong with Kai. I honestly don't see why you don't want to practice with him." My manger said. I rolled my eyes at that. If only you knew what he's said about us. You would want to kill him too. 

The elevator dinged and I pouted my lips as we walked over to the dance studio. I could hear music blasting. 

"Behave and give 100% like you always do. Don't make that face. Fix your face." He said slapping my face lightly. I frowned and watched his retreating figure. Don't leave me here....

I took my sweet little time to open the door, and when I did I grumply put my stuff down far from Kai's stuff. 

"Hello beautiful." Aran said walking over to me. I gave him a smile. 

"Hi." I said. Aran came over to me and gave me a hug, I returned it and smiled. 

"I need to talk to you." He said in my ear. He let me go and pulled me over to the corner. 

"What is going on? Kai seems upset. And I know it has something to do with you." He said sternly. I looked at him innocently. 

"I didn't do anything." I said sweetly. 

"Mhmmm, I watched your interview. Kai doesn't mean anything to you? Hmmm?" He said knowingly. I shrugged. 

"Well, it's not like he does mean anything to me. Afterall we're not even friends." I said. Aran thought about what I said and came closer to me. 

"I think you upset him." Aran said. Upset him? He upset me. 

"Will you two stop flirting?" Julia asked walking into the room followed by Kai. Aran and I moved away from each other and I looked up at Kai. He looked hurt. Once our eyes met we both looked away. 

"Well today we're gonna split you two up. Kai will work with me. And you will work with Aran." She said. I nodded happily and turned to Aran. 

"Hun, you look to excited." He said in my ear. He took my arms and positioned them around him. 

"Now, we dance." He said in a french accent. I giggled and moved along with him. I could feel someones eyes burning into my back and I looked over at Kai. He seemed angry. He made a face and turned away from us. I watched as Julia tried to touch him, but he moved away. I watched as Julias face went from calm to angry. She looked upset from the rejection and I looked away. 

"Do you like him?" Aran asked me. I looked at him like he was crazy. 

"Oh no." I said. 

"You don't sound so sure." He said. I thought about it. Do I like Kai? I mean yes he's a jerk, but he also has another side to him. 

"I'm sure." I said giggling. 

"Let's check that then." He said letting go of me. 

"Kai, please come over and dance with you." Aran instructed. I frowned and watched as Kai walked over to me. I moved away from him, but he caught my waist and brought me to him. 

"You two should know the dance by now." Aran said happily walking around us. I looked at him like he was mental. What is he trying to do?

"Music." Aran clapped and Julia pressed play. My heart started beating fast when I felt Kai bring me to his chest and we started moving. Am I just nervous? Probably. 

"Very nice you two. I think for today, me and Julia will leave you two here to work out the moves." Aran suggested. I wanted to call out to him not to leave me with Kai, but he was already out of the room followed by Julia. 

I heard Kai chuckle and he let go of me. 

"You know, I don't know what it is you." Kai said. 

"What's what?" I asked crossing my arms. 

"What it is about you that makes me so angry." He said stepping closer to me. I backed up til my back hit the mirror. Kai trapped me with his arms and I squirmed uneasily. 

"I didn't get an answer from you." He said. 

"Answer for what?" I asked quietly. 

"Why you left me." He said. 

"Because I wanted to." I said. 

"Wanted to?" He chuckled. He pressed himself harder on me and I gulped. Maybe I should invest in some pepper spray. 

"Yea, I wanted to." I said shakily. 

"Why so nervous sweetheart?" He asked putting is hand on my chin and making me look at him. 

"I'm not." I said but my voice gave me away. 

"You know, no ones words have ever hurt me, but yours. What is about you? Hmm? Why do your words hurt me?" He asked. I looked at him like he was crazy. I hurt him?

"I never hurt you." I said. He laughed in my face and pressed himself harder on me. 

"Oh really?" He asked. 

"Yes, I never said anything." I said. Did I say something? Maybe I was a little harsh, but he has been a jerk to me too. 

"Does he doesn't mean anything to me ring a bell?" He asked. My interview? That's what he's upset about?

"Well, you don't." I said hastily. He didn't mean anything to me. 

"Oh really? Then why did you take care of me? Why were you so worried about me? You obviously care enough to have stayed." He said. 

"I felt like it my responsibility to take care of you. It didn't mean anything. You were sick and had no one to take care of you. I just so happened to be there, so I took care of you." I said. 

"Your responsibility? I'm not a responsibility." He said angrily. 

"Why are you getting so angry? I should be the one angry!! You were saying how I was like a puppy, and I would never leave you alone!! You even added that I was ugly in your little phone call." I screamed at him. He looked like he was in shock. 

"Do you honestly believe I wouldn't have gotten hurt by that? Do you honestly believe I didn't hear that? I was there to take care of you. And you go behind my back and say mean things about me. So what if I left you there!! You're an anyway!!!" I screamed. 

"you." He said softly. 

"You know what? I'm sick and tired of you. All you ever do is know how to make people feel bad. The first day we met you were mean to me. Why? Did I do anything to you? I wish I never met you!! I wouldn't be in any of this crap if I hadn't. I tried to understand you. I tried to be nice to you. And what do you give me back? Nothing but a slap on the face. That's just what kind of guy you are. Selfish, and only cares about yourself. I don't want to do this anymore. I don't want to know you. I'm calling the dance off, I don't care what people have to say. I want you out of my life!!" I said angrily. 

"you please." Kai said and reached out to me. I shoved his hands away and hastily walked over to my bag. 

"Save it Kai." I said and grabbed my bag. I froze when Kai wrapped his arms around me and put his head in my hair. 

"Don't leave me, please." He said shaking lightly. I looked at his reflection in shock as I saw tears run down his face. 

"I was wrong, so wrong to say that about you. I'm sorry. Just, please don't leave me. You're the only person I can go to." He said crying. 

"I don't care. I'm done with this crap." I said and pulled his arms off me. 

"Please." I heard him call out to me. I froze at the door when I heard Kai fall to the ground. I spun around and saw him on his knees. 

"Please, I'm here begging you not to do this. I know what I said was wrong. And I take it back. Please you you're the only person who I trust. I've never begged anyone for anything. Just, please hear me out." He cried. I walked over to him and bent down. 

"Stop crying." I said wiping away some of his tears. He looked at me and smiled. 

"You'll hear me out?" He asked. I glared at him and smacked his head. 

"You're a jerk you know that right?" I asked. He nodded his head and looked down. 

"Will you be nice?" I asked. He looked at me teary and nodded. How can he be this cute when he infuriates me so much? 

"Explain yourself then." I said sitting down. 

"Um... well, I was talking about you. But, she doesn't like you. I didn't think you heard." He said looking down. I glared at him. 

"Who was she?" I asked. He looked at me in alarm and then looked away. 

"Ummm... Julia." He said. I looked at him like he was crazy. 

"Wait, wait, Julia? As in that Julia?" I asked pointing at the door. 

He nodded. 

"Yea, her." He said. 

"Why?" I asked. He said she was just fun, but looks like they're still at it. 

"Because, she's crazy. That's why. I thought I got away from her years ago. But she thinks we're not over. She's jealous of you." He said. I looked at him. So, Julia's crazy? And she still has feelings for Kai? 

"Why is she jealous of me?" I asked. 

"I don't know." He said. I sighed. This was stupid. 

"Ok, whatever. I don't care. Let's put this behind us. Hmm?" I said. 

"Yea." He said smiling. 

"Are you still gonna make fun of me?" I asked. 

"Yes." He said. 

"I can't believe you cried." I laughed. Kai glared at me and got up. 

"You can't make fun of me though." He said. 

"Why not?" I asked. 

"Because I'm better at it than you." He said. I frowned and got up. 

"Are you better now?" I asked. He looked at me and nodded. 

"I'm fine now, I just have a boo boo." He said showing me his elbow. There was a tiny scratch and I looked at him like he was crazy. Maybe I liked jerk Kai more. This new Kai is just a plain baby. 

"That's nothing." I said slapping his elbow. He pulled his elbow back. 

"Ya!! It hurts!!" He screamed at me. 

"Stop being such a baby." I said. He pouted and coughed. 

"Your hair is horrible." He said. I gaped at him. He can change his personality like that. 

"And what are you wearing? Did you get it from a thrift store?" He asked. I glared at him. The jerk has returned. 

"Ya, shut up. Before I make you cry again." I threatened throwing my fist in the air. He got the cue and walked to the iPod. 

"Are we friends?" He asked. I thought about it. It wouldn't be so bad to be friends with this jerk. 

"Friends." I said putting my hand out. Kai shook my hand and smiled. 

"We should practice." He said and walked towards the iPod. 

"Yea." I said as the music started again. 

"Let's go friend." He said spinning me around. I laughed and kicked his leg. He glared at me and pulled my hair. 

"YA don't touch my hair!!!" I screamed at him. 

"Then don't touch my leg!!!" He screamed back. 

The rest of the night consisted of him and I fighting to no end. Who knew I had so many words to say to someone. 

This jerk.