6 years before

Goodbye My Love

"You should see a Doctor, Jin" says Namjoon outside the bathroom as his friend pukes for the third time in a row, all because of the onions which is wierd because he use to like them pretty bad.

"I'm okay.... is just something in my stomach nothing to worry about" says the boy as he tries to stand up but he is still too dizzy for that, SeokJin decides to wait until he is okay to stand up and clean the mess he had make in his bestfriend bathroom, it was a bad idea to come especially in this condition.

"You should go home, Seokjin" Says Namjoon as Seokjin opens the door noticing that the boy is more pale than usual, Seokjin tries to smile but he knows it doesn't work.

"But is your birthday, I want to be here is nothing don't worry"

"No you are not good, just go home and rest I will see you tomorrow at school" he says while Seokjin goes out the bathroom looking at his bestfriend 

"I will repay you this day.. soon okay?" 

"yeah whatever, is not the end of the world I still have Hoseok and Yoongi so just go home" 

"Fine see you later" says Seokjin as he leaves the house while he goes to his car and starts driving home as he wonders what is wrong with him lately is not only the onions, he is also sleeping more than usual, eating weord things between foods.... he tries to remember everything that happended to him last month and then it hits him Yoongi's Birthday party where he and Taehyung...

"NO... No" says Seokjin as he changes his direction driving to the nearest store 

"When are you going to confess to Jin, seriously you are getting pretty anoying with that" says Jimin as he looks at Taehyung the one is watching Anime in his T.V almost choking with the popcorn as he looks at Jimin with wide eyes.

"Why I should to that? he can confess to you know... he even told me that he loves me" says Taehyung in his defence making Jimin confused 

"Wait when?"asks Jimin 

"In Yoongi's Party last month" 

"You mean that wild party, where everyone almost died and everyone make out with stangers? that party?" 

"Yes" They called Yoongi's Birthday party the party of the year for ovios reasons and most of them weren't really good, sure it was the funniest party ever but also almost destroy's the entire neighborhood, Yoongi's neighbor's had to call the police to stop the chaos Yoongi made that day, Jimin had heard a rumour about that most of the people there end up arrested or pregnant and he was hoping his friend didn't left anyone pregnant.

"You are going to be so much trouble if you get him pregnant, because I know you two when far" 

"How in the world you know that?"

"Hoppie told me" 

"whatever, can you help me pack my things? my parents finally let me live alone in my own department with 3 rooms, why would I need three rooms?"

"to let me stay with you, I'm going to be good and also kookie" says Jimin as Taehyung thinks about it, he needs help with the rent and that funny stuff tha came with living in your own aparment, he sure trust his bestfriend and his 2 years boyfriend Jungkook but he has to asks his parents.

"let me talk about it with my parents" he knows his parents are not going to say, but they will put rules and to be honest he doesn't like that after all he is just 18. 

"oh boys you where here, I'm going shoping so please don't destroy the house" says Baekhyun, Taehyung's mom as he leaves the house leaving Jimin and Taehyung watching T.V but Taehuyng isn't paying attention to the program instead he is wondering what is Jin doing. 

"NO! this can't be true" says Seokjin as the pregnancy test gives positive for the fourth time in a row, as he wonders how in the world he end up like that, now days it was common for Men to have babies but with someone they love, not like SeokJin and Taehyung that are anything yes they are really good friends and sure SeokJin has an atraction to Taehyung but thats mostly it, a baby in this age is the first thing in the Kim family black list they are definitely going to kill him if they found out.He has to tell Taehyung about this but not yet, a knock in the door makes Seokjin scared and jump up while he thinks what to do with the tests.

"Seokkie, I need the bathroom my Stomach is killing me" says his father while he keeps knocking 

"I be there in a minute Dad" says Seokjin as he grabs every test and puts it in a safer place behind his back and cleans the bathroom 

"Seokjin I don't have a minute" but by then Seok Jin is already opening the door finding his father the one is red and in pain.

"I'm sorry" but his dad just goes inside without saying a word, Seokjin can hear weird sounds comming from him and decides to go away going to his room putting the test way, as he walks to the mirror looking his reflextion pulling up his shirt noticing that his abdominal part but it looks flat as always. The graduation is in a month an everything that comes with it especially college, a baby wasn't in Seokjin plans to start with, not that he doesn't want a family but is just to early and not to mention that he is not even in a relationship, he let go of his shirt as he goes to his bed thinking in his life choices. To begin with he didn't even supposedly be in Yoongi's party that day, he was grounded but he sneak out anyway and this happens "great life choices SeokJin you are going to end up dead at this rate" he thinks to himself when he gets a message from his baby daddy Taehyung.

4D Alien Tae : Hey Jin how are you? :3 

Taehyun waits and waits for a response and it did came at the worse timing but yeah is still an answer righ better late than never.

Jinnie: I'm not good right now... we need to talk 

Tae: Get well :D ...Okay 

Jinnie: See You 

Taehyung leaves the phone as he continues to eat his meal, he doesn't try to talk to Jin because he knows that somethins odd with him for some reason and wonders what does he want to talk with him.. maybe he is going to confess his eternal love for him, he starts to daydream about the moment more hard that it should be making weird faces until he remembers he is still eating with his parents, the ones are looking at him Judging extra hard.

"Dad?" asks Taehyung while he eats his meat 

"Yes?" asks his dad Daehyun 

"who confessed firts you or Mom" Taehyung asks while he looks at his parents while Baekhyun and Daehyun smile to each other remembering the moment .

"your mother" "your father" say both of them at the same time as they look at each other while their smiles fade away, changing into murderer eyes as Teahyung looks at them scared.

"It was you" says Daehyun 

"No it was you" responds Baekhyun in his defence 

"I clearly remember it was you"

"No I remember your face when you confessed"

"God what i have done, I created a monster "thinks Taehyung as the It was you continue for several minutes, going back in forth and he waits but this thing doesn't have an end and he need to talk about the department so he decides to look at his phone looking at the pictures he has with Seokjin and smiles at that lovely face he loves so much. 

SeokJin turns off his phone as the throws it way from him hearing a cracking noice coming from it as it lands in the wall and then goes to the ground, he sits in his bed thinking about what to do, he decides to wait and tell his family later but firts he has to talk with his baby daddy that Alien he loves and hates right now. "shg" he breaths out as he lays down his bed seen the stickers that have a star shape starting to glow, he puts a hand in his flat abdominals as he pets it back and forth thinking how impressive it is to have a baby inside of him. But then he starts to think about the reaction of his family is not going to be a good one he is going to be call a disgrace for the family, Kim Seokjin 17 years old and pregnant yeah is not going to be good neither him or his family reputation but to be honest as he thinks about the baby he doesn't care, the only thing that is in his mind is how is he going to protect the both of them because is not going to be easy, as nothing in life is. 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yo~ Im souch a bad author sorry but i was working on this chapter yesterday and I had to do something at school, okay I'm clarifying things right now.. Jin is youger than Taehyung in this fic only a year, yes men can be pregnant in this fic and no those are not my pregnancy tests, i'm not pregnant or anything like that. I'm to busy to even have a relationship, yeah also this is before the accidet so we are going to the past and the present because I'm awesome that why nah is just to understand what happened 6 years ago next chapter is present yeah is kind of confusing but don't worry is going to be so fun you will hate me at the end xD. well i hope clarify some things I will work in Chapter 3 tomorrow so until then, oh I wanted to thank all of you that have subscribe to my story THANK YOU!!! you can also comment ifyou want is free anyway right i will edit the chapter later for grammar and that funny things :D have a great night see you later Hugs, Kisses, photos and memories. Bye bye~~ oh yeah i forget to mention i love the hyun family is that what is call right?

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     love always Pamyucd

that TaeJin moment adsatya