Present

Goodbye My Love

Planes are one of the things Kim SeokJin hates the most, he has never been a big fan of flaying mostly because he hates heights, but when the plane lands was a relive for the young man as he noticed that the weater was not good either is was one of those rainy days in Seoul, not that he hates rain or anything like that it just brings back memories and the majority were not good ones. 

The only reason he come back was because of the wedding of his older brother In Sung and the anniversary of his parents but that's mostly it, Seokjin walks slowly watching at the people most of them are happy hugging each other or talking about their trips in the other side of the world, he notice his brother ouside waiting for him when a voice calls him. That voice was one of the mainly reasons he didn't wanted to come back, that voice that sounds like a 30 year old smoker, the voice that came from hell for Seokjin.

"Jin" and he stops wondering what sins he comited in his past life to diserve that, wondering about his luck as he asks himself why in an airport? the last place to find someone you don't want to see is an airport but the luck is not in his side, Seokjin breath's slowly as he faces the person.

"Taehyung"says Seokjin with an inaudible voice as he looks at the guy is been 5 years or even longer not that he cares anymore he looks different more mature in sort of a way. 

"Is been a while right Jin?" asks Teahyung as he gets closer.

"5 years"

"6 years"

"6 years" repeats Seokjin as he thinks about it hurting himself more than he already is, he cannot longer see Teahyung's face so he decides to start walking away from him.

"Jin wait" screams Taehyung 

"For what?"

"I want to talk with you... Jin we haven't talk in a while"

"Is there any good reason to talk with me anymore Taehyung? theres is nothing between us anymore,we divorce 5 years ago so stop this nonsens please, is not like you care" 

"How can you said that? He was mine too! don't do this Jin"

"Stop calling me Jin! is alredy done" and he starts walikng to the exit but he is stoped by Teahyung making Seokjin turn to face him.

"Don't go Jin" 

"is a little to late for that, Taehyung you are killing me .... I can't see your face anymore ... let me go!" 

"Jin" and Seokjon removes his hand walking away as he exits the airport felling the cold weater in his face as he walks and hugs his older brother feeling the tears start running down his eyes. 

Taehyung feels the warmth of Seokjin's hand fades as he walks away from him again, but at some point he understands why he doesn't want to see him for ovious reasons and he doesn't blame Seokjin.Taehyung walks from that door and goes to the one on his left where Jimin and Jungkook are waiting for him. 

"Tae!"screams Jungkook as Taehyung cames out of the door and he smiles to them runing to give them a hug because is been a whie.

"I missed you two so bad, how are you been? any news lately? are you still noicy as ever, probably more because I was in Australia right?" says Taehyung as Jimin and Jungkook smile to each other nodding as Jungkook shows his hand to Taehyung the one gets surprised by the ring in Jungkooks finger as he looks at Jimin with a mischievous smile. 

"You finally pop the question Park Jimin... but without me? I feel so offended right now"

"I'm sorry Tae but you went to Australia for some reason, I wasn't going to travel to Australia just to pop the question with you there" says Jimin as Taehyung looks at him with murderer eyes.

"I can't believe my two bestfriends are getting married... well that take you quite a while right 8 years? Congrats! you two are not longer going to be free anymore who I'm going to party hard with? no please tell me is a joke!! hows the others?" asks Taehyung as he looks at the boys.

"Just because you are Divorced doesn't mean we are going to end up like that, we can get married Tae! ..... well last time I talked with Yoongi and Hoseok they were on their way to their honeymoon to Cancun in Mexico but I think they are coming back in a few weeks,NamJoon is in a worldtour but he told me to say hi" says Jungkook 

"Kookie we already talk about not mention the Divorce we promised to Tae, say sorry"says Jimin 

"I'm Sorry" 

"Is Okay don't worry...."

"Have you talk with Jin resently?" asks Jimin 

"no, but I just saw him in the airport a couple of minutes ago ..... he ...."

"Oh shut we forgot to tell you that, he did mention that over the phone a few days ago but I didn't thought he really was going to come back to Seoul, he said something about his brother getting married or something" says Jungkook as he looks at Tae the one doesn't look to good he looks like he might break at anytime 

"He hates me" says Taehyung as he breaks 

"Tae" and Jimin hugs the boy as he tells Jungkook to grab the baggage and put it on the car's trunk, a few minutes later they let go and Taehyung goes to the back while Jungkook drives, he looks trought the window the rain fall as they go to their deparment.

Seokjin and In sung let go of each other as he grabs his younger brother baggage and puts it on the trunk as Seokjin goes to the passenger sit next to his brother looking trought the window as his brother starts driving.

"Mom and Dad are going to be so happy to see you is been a while Seokkie, how was your flight? how's New York?" asks In sung as he looks at his brother 

"I been missing you guys really bad... It was the worse 12 hours of my life but yeah quite fun... New York is the same" says Seokjin without looking at his brother he just looks at the raindrops that fall in front of the window.

"I know this is going to kill you but I'm really grateful that you are here little bro, is noly going to be a couple of days.... how's aunt Min ah?" 

"she is okay happy as always she said sorry for not been here, and congratulations in your wedding" 

"Thanks.. I would love to have you back but I understand the reason why you hate this city" Seokjin doesn't say anything else and turns to his right side to face the window that is full of vapor while he writes the name that is always in his mind Yong Ki as the water drops start runing down, In sung notices and puts a hand in his brothers shoulder while the tears run down again,several minutes they arrive to the mansion Kim one of the biggest houses in Seoul, Seokjin cleans his tears as he goes down the car, his parents have watch him cry enough he goes to the trunk as his brother tells him that he got his baggage that he should go inside he nods and goes inside were his parents are waiting for him with a huge poster that says Welcome back SeokJin  he opens the door getting scared when the people yells his name throwing confetti at him, he wasn't expecting a party.

"SeokJin!" scream his mother as she goes and hugs him 

"Mom.... I'm home" 

"thank You for doing this"

"Anytime" says without so much eximent  he wasn't in the best hummor for a party,he just stands trying to have his best face when the only thing he wants to do is go to his room and sleep, but at least his parents told the guests to not talk about Yong Ki because that would kill him right in the spot and he doesn't need their pitty, he looks at his brother with his fiance Ah Joong he looks happy he should be is going to be his wedding after all,several hours past until  the party ends as his family looks at Seokjin letting him go to his room the one pretends to smile saying thank you fir a party he didn't wanted, he goes upstaris to his room, is been a long time since he was there but nothing has change which makes him feel even worse,he can notice the old pink paint in the walls as he walks to his old bed looking that his brother leave his baggage right next to his bed, witout changeging into pijamas he goes and lay's on the old bed that once was his. he turns his head to the right noticing a picture of him and Taehyung making funny faces, he touches the picture and turns it facing down he doesn't want to see it it bothers him. He breaths looking up at the white ceiling the one is full with those sticker starts that glow in the dark, but his stars don't shine anymore when he sudently over hears what his family is talking about.

"I don't think was a good idea to make a party for him, he doesn't look good at all it was a bad idea to make him come In Sung" says Mrs. Kim at his elder son as Seokjin closes his eyes in pain.

" I know but he told me he wanted to come, it was his choice I tought it was the best for him that he forgot about Yon.."

"don't mention that name in this house, he will be never be able to forget that. That he wanted to come is one thing and other that is the right thing to do just look at him he isn't SeokJin anymore is like he doesn't have soul anymore, that day change him forever. You need to fix this In Sung seriously this isn't a game"says Mr.Kim with that powerful voice.

"How can you said that Seokkie is still there, I know is killing him but I think he has to do this in order to be happy again, he even saw Tae.." says In Sung but he is unable to finish

"Don't you dare mention Kim Taehyung in this house you better not let SeokJin be near him again, if something happens to SeokJin is going to be your fault you got that Son?" asks Mrs.Kim as SeokJin hears his brother exhale.

"Fine I got it, I just want him to be happy" says In Sung as SeokJin opens his eyes again looking at his window as he puts a hand in his flat stomage the one is always in a lower temperature than his actual body, he starts petting his hand back and forth slowly but then it hits him again, is a bad habit that doesn't go away even when there is no one inside of him anymore. 

Taehyung goes to the room once was his and Jin's many years ago before the accident, the divorce and the funny stuff that came with that, he can stil notice the different colors in the walls but mainly is Pink everywhere,he smiles by the memorie of them paiting the white wall and transforming it into a rainbow of colors one of the memories he tresures the most.

"Tae are you hungry? we are making BBQ" says Jungkook 

"No thank you.. I'm not hungry" 

"Oh okay" says Jimin as Tae hears the pan moving he has trust issues with food especially the one that Jimin and Jungkook make because to be honest they aren't  the best chefs in the world or maybe he is to attached to Seokjins cooking. He goes to his bed and Lays down in it looking at the ceiling as he tries not to think of Yong Ki but is the mainly thing that is in his mind all day every day, because is the only thing he have left of him just empthy memories that just hurt him, he closes his eyes as he hears the heart beats of his son in his mind as the tears start runing down. 

"I'm sorry Yong Ki"Say both of them as they cry in the worst type of crying, the one is the silent one, the one happens when everyone is asleep the one where you feel it in your throat and your eyes become blurry from the tears. The one where you just want to scream, The one you have to hold your breath and grab your stomach to keep quiet. The one where you can't breath anymore the one when you realize that the person that means the most to you is gone not comming back no matter how much you scream or destroys you. 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

YO~ first chapter done tomorrow I will probably update te second one i hope you guys like this first chapter it was sad to write but yeah, you will now more as the story goes on like the wedding the divorce and that funny stuff but yeh, if you want to subscribe you are free to do so and leave comments you guys don't have any idea of how i love comments <3 i hope you guys have a great night hughs kisses, photos and memories bye bye~~ 

                                                                                                                                                                                                            love always PamyUcd   

                In sung 

                                                                                                                                       Jin

im willing to fight to who ever tells me that they don't look alike >:O