6 years before

Goodbye My Love

Months have past since the wedding of Seokjin and Taehyung the ones couldn't be more happier than ever, there is one thing that keeps bothering Seokjin by the time and is the fact that his stomages doesn't grow like other pregnant girls, but he isn't a girl either but Doctor Jo told him that it was nothing worong with the baby in fact the baby is really healthy. Both of them smile as the Doctor Jo tells them to come tomorrow from the next ultrasound because he is already 5 months and is time to know the of the baby, but that doesn't stop their friends for buying thins for his son in both pink, blue, orange ETC.

"Do you think we should start thinking in names for the baby?" says Seokjin as they lay in their bed as he plays with Taehyung's hand, Taehyung on his part is smeling the hair of Seokjin slowly as he closes his eyes the smell of his shampoo always make him fall for him even more, he opens his eyes by the sudent question as he moves looking at Seokjin.

"Not yet, when we know the we can start thinking in names, what do you want to study in college?" asks Taehyung as Seokjin slowly takes a more confortable position still looking at Taehyung's hand making little drawings with his tumb.

"I want to be a Lawyer" says Seokjin as he looks at Taehyung "what about you?" 

"I still don't know the answer... but I want to find people like study Criminology" says Taehyung as Seokjin looks at him been a Cop isn't a simple task, they risk their lifes most of the time and to be honest Seokjin doesn't want to lose Taehyung because of a case, but is what he wants to do. 

"You are going to find a lot of people and make their families happy, I belive in you... do you think is a Girl or a boy?" asks Seokjin 

"A little girl I always Imagine a little girl" says Taehyung 

"I always Imagine a Boy" says Seokjin 

"is a Girl" 

"its a Boy you want to bet?" aks Seokjin as he looks at Taehyung with deadly glares 

"sure, hit me with your best shot" says Taehyung 

"If I win you are going to cook for a week" says Seokjin as he looks at the worried face of the boy, he knows that Taehyung isn't the best chef ever. But he wants to make the elder a little, just for fun. 

"Fine, but if I win you are going to do what I say" says Taehyung as Seokjin thinks about it he knows what the elder is capable of, he nods in agreement as they look at the hour is 1:33am and tomorrow they have and apointment with Doctor Jo, they decide to go to sleep dreaming about the baby an how they win the bet as they laugh of the other.Taehyung opens his eyes looking at the hour noticing that they are late for the doctors apointment, he tries to wake up Seokjin but the boy doesn't respond "Seokjin we are going to be late come on wake up" says Taehyung as Seokjin opens his eyes slowly looking at the hour as he wakes up tring to look at least presentable for the doctor, they manage to be in time by a miracle as they bow saying hi to everyone in the hospital as they walk towards Doctor Jo's door as they make Seokjin lay in one of the beds while he prepares the monitor and the puts the ultrasound gel in Seokjin stomage making the younger say its cold, Doctor Jo grabs the little maquine and move its in Seokjin's stomage as he looks at the screen, Taehyung and Seokjin can hear the strongs Heartbeats of the little heart of their baby. Doctor Jo finds the baby looking noticing that there is nothing wrong with the baby is perfectly fine and healthy, he turns and looks at the boys the ones are almost in tears. 

"the baby is super healthy, if you are wondering the Its a Boy" says Doctor Jo as he prints the picture for both of them, given to them later making Seokjin cry of happines as he touches the photo looking at his baby. 

"I win a bet... It a boy" says Seokjin while he hugs Taehyung the one is starting to cry he can't wait to have their son with them soon in only 4 months the baby comes, they say thank you as they go to their car driving back home, noticing that Jimin and Jungkook are awake eating their breakfast as they look ath the boys smiling happily. 

"what did the doctor say?" aks Jungkook 

"its a boy!" says Seokjin as he gives them the picture of the ultrasound making both of them smile, they decide to sit while they start to think in names for the baby, to start calling him by his name. 

"Je Hee" says Seokjin 

"no, Sang Ri" says Taehyung 

"Je hee" says Seokjin 

"Sang Ri" says the elder as Jimin and Jungkook notice them dicussing about the names so they decide to help them a little with their opcions, Jimin smile as he walks and goes with them 

" I have a perfect name Jimin" says as both of them say no making the boy get mad and sas at the same time while he says fine and sits next to Jungkook the one is still thinking in names, comvining different symbols changegin meanings until it hits him YONG KI which means strong. 

"What about Yong Ki" says Jungkook making the boys turn and think about the name as they smile and stand up 

"I like Yong Ki Kookie" says Seokjin as he looks at his belly and thinks "you like your name right little Yong Ki? when you born make sure to say thank you to uncle Kookie okay" and sudently he feels that the baby moves by the name making him more extidet that he already is, he says that the baby move while everyone stop what they are doing and go with him feeling the baby also while he thinks about Yong Ki. 

One of the things Taehyung hates the most is leaving Seokjin alone, but he has to buy something for him because why not? later he will told him to met him at that special place, he looks at the sleeping face of the love of his life while kisses his puffy lips making the boy move to other position and he goes making sure to not make noice and grabs his car driving to the special place for the two of them, he thinks in what is the thing he wants to do with his life because he is still not quite sure about been a cop. He also wants to find a good college for him and Seokjin to go to but the problem is where are they going to leave Yong Ki, maybe with his parents or something he still has to think about it. He gets to an store where he finds the perfect gif for Jin he will defenilley love it as he saw it but he has to wait, he looks up at the sky the one looks more blue than usual which makes it look more beautiful. He notices the hour is 4:00Pm is time to call Seokjin to the meating with him so he decides to call the boy. 

Jin:hello? 

Tae: hey my love is me, we need to talk 

Jin: about?

Tae: you will see, I've waiting 

Jin: okay, see you then ah yeah your son doesn't stop moving my back is killing me, but anyway see you love you 

Tae: love you too 

and the call ends as he waits for seokjin, after a couple of minutes he looks him walking at the sidewalk on the other side he looks more beautiful than ever, he wais alone in the other side because the light is still red, Seokjin looks at him while he smiles sudently he grabs his phone as he answers he doesn't look to good, he is talking with his mother he knows by the face he is making, the light becomes green while Seokjin looks and walks still talking with his mother when sudently out of no where a car comes super fast and by the time Seokjin truns the car alredy hit him making the boy to fall making the phone broke as the blood starts painting the road while Taehyung screams for Seokjin running towards the boy the one is loosing a lot of blood, Taehyung can notice that the hit was in the stomage he tries to wake up Seokjin while he grabs his phone and calls and anbulance noticing that there is blood in his hand the blood of the love of his life he starts crying not even noticing when the ambulance comes and takes both of them to the nearest hospital where they take Seokjin to emergency not alowing Taehyung to be there with him, as the doctors start to try to stop the bleading as Doctor Jo tells them that Seokjin is pregnant but everyone looks serious like if there where any possibility for any of them or just one of they would have to die in order to keep the other alive, Doctor Jo breaths as he goes out looking at the 18 year old boy cover in blood crying he walks and sits by his side. 

"Taehyung" 

"This is my fault I should make him come" says Taehyung between sobs at he cries hard as the doctor looks at him 

"Taehyung is not your fault.... listen to me carefully... you have to make a choice" says Doctor Jo 

"what are you talking about?" 

"You have to choose between one of them to live, both of them are not going to make it your Son's heart is lowering by every second we don't think he would last long at this pace, Seokjin lost alot of blood but he would be stable if your Son goes away, but you can save your son also Seokjin would be in a coma and probably die at the deliver but also your son could die" says Doctor Jo making Taehyung look at him worried about what he told him, what is he going to do now? he doesn't want to lose any of them and this decition is killing him, he brokes going directly to the ground to scream in pain as the tears won't stop falling. He looks at the doctor beghin him to sve both but in reality there is nothing he can do for the both of them, Taehyung sits as he thinks about the future and whats best he stands up as he takes his decition. 

"Dcotor Jo, save.." says Taehyung as the clock mark's 3:30 am. 

Seokjin opens his eyes slowly as the lights of the hospital murderer his eyes, his head hurt as he tries to figure out why he is in a hospital because everything become confuse, he doesn't remember the accident so he thinks is just a regular check up but everything changes when he notices the tube in his nose and all the maquines that make noices as he breaths, for some reason he feels empthy inside of him and he wonders why, he keeps looking trying to stand up but he just can .

"Jin" says Taehyung as Seokjin turns and looks at the boy the one looks destroyed by some reason as he gets closer to the boy in the bed, he gets closer and sits next to Seokjin taking his hand as Seokjin looks at him trying to talk but the words woun't come out so easily.

"T... a..e" he manages to say as he keeps trying, he notices that Taehyung is trying to look at him but he feels that something is odd so he decides to ask what is going on as he thinks that Yong Ki is to calm.

"what.. happen..ed ?" asks Seokjin 

"The ambulance bring you after the accident everyone was so worry, you have been here almost a year tomorrow is our fist year anniversary... i was so worry about you" says Taehyung as he tries to keep calm 

"what accident?"asks seokjin ashe worries about Yong ki 

"you where walking to meting me when a car hit you... you lost a lot of blood" says Taehyung as Seokjin worries even more about the baby 

"how's Yong Ki?" asks Seokjin as he looks at Taehyung the one doesn't answer his question at all he 

"Taehyung Yong Ki is fine right?" asks Seokjin in desperation but Taehyung grabs his hand stronger as he looks at the boy 

"why aren't you saying anything?" asks Seokjin as he tries to move noticing the bandages in his stomage making realice something as he starts to say no inside if his mind and touces the bandage but he doesn't feel anything 

"NO!!!" he scrams 

"Seokjin... Yong Ki is not here anymore" says Taehyung as Seokjin turns and looks at him broken 

"No, you are lying stop laying!!!" screams seokjin as his voice starts breaking slowly he starts to siver a little 

"I'm not lying Jin listen to me" 

"No I want my Yong Ki back, give me back my Yong Ki this is your fault!!! YONG KI!!! NO please no!!" says Seokjin as his mother enters in the room looking at the both of them as she looks at Taehyung 

"are you happy you Murderer? look what you did" says as she walks towards Seokjin the one is crying like there is no tomorrow, but his mother doesn't hug him and comes close as she slaps him in the face 

"You killed him, this is your fault so deal with it you are to weak we are going home tomorrow stop crying" says as she goes to talk with doctor Jo, Seokjin starts to feel all the presure starts to coming as he hears in the T.V that the son of the great CEO Mr.Kim just lost his child and he starts to see dark until he pases out, the next morning his mother takes him to his house where she remove everything from Yong Ki and even throw away the pictures, telling him that he should be strong and he would have children again, Seokjin just looks at her but there are no life in his eyes. 

Taehyung walks and walks having not idea to where to go, he just keep walking not carying about anything. The day Seokjin comback to the mansion Kim they took everything that was for Yong Ki, not leaving anything not even a memory for him ti cry to, is his fault that his son is not alive he said that was okay to remove it from Seokjin's body when he didn;t consider that Seokjin wanted the baby so bad, they don't let him see Seokjin because of a restruction order, he wants to see the boy so badly hug him and tell hi that everythig is going to be okay, but that will not happen soon Seokjin probably hates him even though is their anniversary today both of them lost the person they loved the most,nothing will be the same never especially their relationship the one is becoming weaker and waeker, Teahyung continues to walk until he gets to the place his legs wanted him to go, the police station to give them the plates number that killed his son. he wants to find the guy that kiiled his son and make him pay, the rain start to fell as he walks to another place he doesn't know where but he will get somewhere. His legs make him go to the grabe of his son KIM YONG KI 2015-2015 and he breaks there crying as he touches the cold stone 

"I'm sorry Yong Ki" he says before passing out in the grass. 

Seokjin looks at his window there is something there a multiple pictues of his ultrasounds it only says I'm sorry- Tae he cries at the pictures and he breaks looking at the city the news still go, he can't be here the city is killing him slowly the only person he can talk to is his brother In Sung the one pases hiss time trying to calm his brother but to be honest it doesn't work the city is killing him, making him cry and sleep in the ground hunging himself until he passes out, taking multiple medications for his breakdowns even the therapist sugested him to move out of the city. 

"You should go with aunt Min ah" says In Sung 

"Yeah I think is the best... i will do my baggage" says Seokjin as he stars taking things not even caring what he is taking, when he finishe he tries to talk with Taehyung but for some weird reason he doesn't answer the phone is been weeks since then ans he is still unable to reach him, he is never in their old departments, he looks at his brother while he drives to the airport, sying to stop in the sementary where Yong Ki is as he walks slowly looking at the stone. 

"Yong Ki I came to say good bye, mommy is going to new york I already told your uncle to put flowers for you every day, I love you so much... I'm sorry Yong Ki you will always be part of me, Goodbye my love " says as he walks back to the car with his brother the one called everyone to say goodbye to seokjin the one send a message to Taehyung.

4D alien Tae: I NEED U 

but he doesn't get an anwer back they get to the airport with everyone says goodbye except Taehyung, Jimin says that he havent been in the department and that his parents doesn't know where he is, Seokjin nods as he cries infron of his friends. 

"Goodbye In Sung,Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Namjoon and Jungkook take care okay?" says as all of them hug into one of those big hugs like a family hug, they let go of each other as Seokjin walks slowly turning to see if Taehyung is late but he isn't there, they call his flight a couple of hours after as he gives the ticket, going inside the plane as he looks throught the window closing his hand into a fist as the tears start to rund down again. 

"Goodbye Seoul, Goodbye In sung, Goodbye friends, Goodbye Taehyung. Goodbye My love" says Seokjin as the tears fall 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

YO~ I feel bad for not updating but I just started school yesterday and my time now is limitated because of home work and funny stuff, yay I have to be honest i cried while i write this chapter. but everythinh will be okay. I want to thank your comments I really loved them, I will try to update as fast as I can however I don't have any idea of when just be patience, patience as my gradma says is a gif or somethig like that, I will see you later subscribe if you want you are free to do so and also leave comments I love comments and I'm old enough to handle almost anything, have a great night see you later hugs, photos, kisses and memories if you have a question let me know bye bye ~~ 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                              love always PamyUcd

i feel so like Jungkook in I need U, except that he is 10000000 prettier than me