3 years later

Goodbye My Love

When someone you love dies you never quite get over it, you just learn to slowly go on without them. But always keeping them tucked safely within your heart, thats exactly what Taehyung and Seokjin did in order to become happy again they forgive each other from what happened, aknowlegin that it was something they could'n control it was out of their hands to safe Yong Ki not that it didn't hurt because it did they leaved scars for both of them but it did make them stronger eventually. They become an offical couple again marring 2 years later on an Octuber 23 always remembering the good moments they both had, everyone was happy for them and congratulate them personally the wedding has small and intimate not compared with the wedding Jimin and Jungkook had before them it was one of the mos beautiful things you could be part of, the color and the theme where just like them, it was proff that love can wait because they waited almost 10 years for this moment but it was worthed now they are happy living in their own house with twins one boy and a girl that named Park Yong Ki and Park Eun Ki both realy active and funny very kind and toughtful about things especially Eun Ki that looks exactly like Jimin while Yong Ki looked more like Jungkook they decided to put him that name in honor of  Yong Ki, Seokjin smiled when Jungkook told him the name of his kids he infact loved those names. Namjoon finally get married a year ago with a pettite girl named Kang Ji Ri two years younger than him they get really well is like they are made for each other. they have not decided to have kids or not, because of how busy they both are but they want children just not at the moment who would when you are varely home. YoonGi and Hoseok decided to have only one kid and it was a little girl the one they named Min Yeon Hong that means brave, she is really active like Hoseok but also really honest like Yoongi she looks like both of them but small like Yoongi, In Sung and Ah Joong couldn't have kids but they decided to adopt but they haven't  had a response in a while but they still trying their best to stay positive that the response will come soon. 

Both of them Taehyung and Seokjin looks at their friends lifes, looking at them happy so they decide to have that to because happines comes in little pieces oflife that make it work at some point and the result is a baby a cute little girl that becomes Taehyung's and Seokjins new love she is the little's things, one of the most beautiful girls you can imagine surrounded by Pink and disney princesses her name is Kim Eun Hee that means Silver beauty because she was, it was their first time as a parents so they did commint errors with her not big ones thought, she was the happines they needed in order to keep living peacefully and happy as they wanted, but something was still missing they had to tell her about her older brother. 

"Mommy who is Kim Yong Ki? he has the same name of my cousing Park Yong Ki" asks Eun Hee as they go to the grave of his older brother 

"He is your older brother, the one probably would love you pretty much and be over protective over you, because dah you have my beauty.. Uncle Kookie decided to put that name to his Son in his Honor, actually he was the one that came with the name anyway" says Seokjin as he looks at Taehyung the one walks slowly towards them with the flowers on his hands, he has been busy lately with a lot of cases most of them are easy but not all of them while Seokjinis also busy with the law firm he is with is the first time they are together as a family and they decided to have that time with their Daughter and Son, after going to Yoongi and Hoseok's party on their house to celebrate Yeon Hong's birthday party. 

"Do you miss him?" asks Eun Hee as she touches the old stone 

"all the time, but that doesn't mean we don't love you or that you are a replacement because you arent" says Taehyung as he leaves the flowers in Yong Ki's Grave looking ath his Daugther the one looks like she is thinking in something profound 

"I would love to meet him" says Eun Hee while everything starts to become brighter as she gets scared and runs towards Taehyungs and Seokjin's direction while they hug her as Yong Ki the one looks like 9 looks at them while he walks and smiles standing next to his grave loooking at his family. 

"Hi Mommy, Hi Daddy and Hello there Eun Hee you are as pretty as our Mommy" says the voice of Yong Ki as the little girl looks at him and goes down looking at his brother 

"wait what about me? I'm pretty also" says Taehyung 

"I'm prettier than you" says Seokjin while the little girl starts to move closer to her brother

"Oppa, is an Honor to finally met you Mom and dad always talk about you all the time I always wanted to met you so hello" says Eun Hee 

"I know little sister, but I have always watched you you are lucky to have those two as your parents they been trought a lot is amazing how they are still strongly together so take care of them and give them a little trouble it comes from me but don't say anything, Love them the way they do and when you are older asks them why i;m not here with you they will answer all your questions you just have to be patiente, I love you little sister take care" says Yong Ki as he walks and hugs his liitle sister 

"I love you too Oppa" says Eun Hee as his older brother  smiles reminding her about his father he has his Grandmothers smile as he dissapears of her sight within the light as she notices that her parents are still discusing about the beauty 

"I'm prettier than you two so stop" she says sassily as she runs towards them making both of them smile while they give her kisses, making the little girl smile that makes Yong Ki smile also while he looks at his parents happy again not sad anymore but still alays reminding him as part of his family, you don't stop saying that you don't have a family member that you lose because is not here anymore they will always be here for us. 

"what did Yong Ki said?" asks Taehyung as they walk to their car 

"is beteween Oppa and I " says the girl as both of them crack up as they turn and look at his son standing in his grave smiling at them as he waves 

"I love you guys" 

"we love you too always" says the three of them 

"Goodbye, I love you" 

"Goodbye My love" says Seokjin as Yong KI dissapears againg leaving them 

"Is Oppa coming back?" 

"I don't know Eun Hee is the first time we saw him since three years"  says Taehyung while they walk to their car driving to Yoongi's house while little Eun Hee looks at the back but there is no one anymore, she knows she will see him again but not soon. They arrive at Yoongi's house getting the presents and going inside while Eun Hee goes with her friends, Yong Ki, Eun Ki and Yeon Hong the one is celebrating her birthday they are really close just like cousing and they ofthen call themself that way to refer to the others you could say that Yong Ki even has an little attiction owards the birthday girl but she is to sassy that he doesn't want to admit it and keeps in the shadows playing especially with Eun Hee his best friend as she talks with him about what happened. 

"I saw Oppa today he looked like my mommy and daddy but more like my dad especially his smile, he looked really cool" says EUn hee while she goes back and forth in her swing looking up at the sky the one shyne like a diamond, while Yong Ki looks at her 

"I tought Hyung Yong Ki was not longer here with us" says Yong Ki 

"Me too bu I saw Oppa and it was worth it Young Ki" says Eun Hee while she looks at her parents from afar the ones are craking up with Hoseok Jokes about horses or something like that, they look happy because they are strong enough to live this life even without her brother, that was something she never understood about them how they could keep living without her brother she tought they were heartless people, until she met her Brother and understood the situation she will know more about it when she grows up so for now she willl enjoy her time as a kid along with her friends. 

"Come one Yong Ki play with me" says Eun Hee while the boy smiles at her. 

Seokjin hears the laughs of his Daugther as she is swinging back and forth along with Yong Ki the one is smilimg also so he decides to leave them as long as she doesn't get dirty or hurt he will be okay, the jokes Hoseok tells are just hilarious to not laugh about. 

"when are you going to have kids Namjoon seriously Dude you are getting old" says Yoongi as he looks at Namjoon the one looks so done with life at Yoongi judging extra hard 

"27 is not old you know... well I kinda heve news actually... I'm having a baby with jams not like Jimin's kids those poor kids whos father doesn't have jams is a tragedy you know Jimin" says Namjoon as everyone cracks up congratulating both of them for the achievement, as they trun to see In Sung looking at the kids the ones he can't have and is killing him in some way to be fair is not easy for none of them. 

"Hyung how's the adoption going?" asks Jimin as In Sung turns and looks at them not really good until Ah Joongs phone rings scaring everyone while they look at her the one is smiling talking extra fast than usual while she says goodbye and looks at everyone. 

"They finally say yes, they found a perfect boy for us" says al exited as In sung goes with her and hung her while he tries not to cry but he can't help be emocional he is having a son just like his brother and his friends he couldn't be more happier.

"congratulations to the Kim's for their news, lets have a toast" says Taehyung while everyone goes and grabs non alcoholic drinks after all is a kids party so they toast with apple juice while they form a circle. 

"To Friendship" says Hoseok 

"To Love" says Jungkook 

"To happines" says namjoon 

"To healt" says Yoongi 

"To our families" says Jimin 

"To our kids" says Taehyung 

"To music" says Ji Ri 

"To oprotinities" says Ah Joong 

"To goals" says In Sung 

"To Yong Ki" says Seokjin while everyone nods and clap they cups drinking the juice afterwards, while they start talking about the future plans that they have for the future 

"We should for a society or something like a club" says Jimin 

"Go home Jimin you are drunk" says Namjoon 

"is not a bad idea" says Taehyung while they look at him 

"yeah but what name"

"what about Pink Mario" says Seokjin 

"No Jin just no" says Yoongi 

"BTS, Bangtan Sonyeondan" says JungKook while everyone looks at him, procesing the information smiling at the name that describe them so well and everyone aproves the name.

"how is that you came up with wonderful names Kookie?" asks Hoseok as he looks at Jungkook 

"He is married with an smart person like me so pff obiosly he is the best" says Jimin while everyone looks at him smiling he is really smart in his job and finding clues about the cases but sometimes he acts so inmature that looks like a 5 year old that no one takes serious, that is one of the charms that Jimin has and thats one of the main reaseon JungKook loves the guy so much, because of the way he acts. 

"I don't know,they just pop in my mind" says Jungkook while everyone agree. 

Eun Hee looks at her friends and talks about her oppa with them, they girls get really exited because of that momemt fangirling like a fangirls in a consert while Yong Ki wishes for a friend to talk to not that he doesn't get along with the girls but he nees a guy to talk to is usualy his dad bu he is busy with his friends the one he haven't see in a while and he understand why he is laughimg with them, so he deacides to go with the girls and talk to them about stuff abpu video games and Mario party 3 and that stuff but the only one that gets along with him is Eun Hee because she grow up with Mario and that stuff also anime because of her parents, the time of the cake comes while everyone gets exited about it and they start singing happy brithday to Yeon Hong the one smiles brightly just like Hoseok and Yoongi Together as they ask her to make a wish. 

"What did you asked for?" asks Eun Hee while the kids look at her 

"God Eun Hee you don't ask that" says Eun Ki while she looks at Yeon Hong 

"I asked for Yong Ki to be here with us" says Yeon Hong while evryone looks at her "he would probably be a really good leader of this ARMY" says Yeon Hong while their parents smile brightly at her feeling proud as the party starts to slowly get over, the kids fall asleep in the living room while their parents clean the house before going home and when they finish they decide to make another toast. 

"To Bangtan and our ARMY" says Namjoon while everyone claps the glases and hug saying good night promisimg that they would met againg as they slowly start to go home, Taehyung takes Eun Hee in his hands and goes to the car alomg with Seokjin the one looks tired and happy at the same time. 

"It was really fun, Thank you Tae" 

"Indeed it was, for what?"

"stay with me even when I treated you so badly" 

"is beacuse I love you Jin always" 

"I love you too" says Seokjin as he looks throught the window of the car, life is this gigantic mess that some times will meke you feel like nothing they will leave you scars for you forever, but it will make you stronger eventually but thats the beauty if it to, and how you decited to live it. Everything happens for a reason even if the reason is not know live the way you like and try your best to be happy. 

THE END 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

YO~ I wanted to thank all of you so i'm going to update something else so bye for now .