6 years before

Goodbye My Love

 

Seokjin walks scared by the school hallways as he tries really had to not be seed by Taehyung, is a miracle that both of them don't have a class together even when they are the best in class and have honors curses and take especial programs to earn college credits, but is a relive for Seokjin because he doesn't want to see Taehyung at least not yet. 

"Are you okay? you look scared and worry for some reason, like you were bothered by something" says Namjoon as Seokjin sits next to him in Calculus 1, while he takes his notebook looking at the boy. 

"I'm bothered by someone, not something" says Seokjin as he looks trought the window, noticing the clouds in the blue sky trying to distract with something as the class start

"Uh! Who? tell me everything" 

"No, I don't want to" 

"Why not?"

"Just because" but then the teacher comes and starts the class talking about the polar coordinates, Seokjin tries his best to stay awake and try to hear something but he is too tired for that he can feel how his eyes start to close slowly, not because the class is boring but because the baby is making him sleep more than he should. He closes his eyes as he puts his head in his arm, breathing slowly the teacher notices and talks to him but the boy doesn't react to anything until she raices her voice.

"Mr. Kim, KIM SEOKJIN!" Seokjin reacts and raises his head opening his eyes slowly noticing that everyone is loking at him, he looks confused as Namjoon laughs of him gettin a glare from the teacher.

"Yes, Mrs. Choi?" asks Seokjin 

"Can you explain what are we laerning?"

"Of course, we are learning about the polar coordinates and how we can plot them in a two-dimentional coordinate system with P and R as the main points in the charts" says Seokjin 

"That is correct, try to keep your eyes open next time Mr. Kim" says the teacher as she turns and keeps explaining about ploting the points, Seokjin tries his best to stay awake the whole class when the bell rings making him jump in surprice, noticing that everyone is starting to go but he still have to get the homework in his notebook, he finishes and bows to the teacher as he leaves the room as he walks to his next class. He can notice Taehyung talking with YoonGi and he tries to evade them but he gets noticed by Taehyung.

"Jin" he hears his voice trying to get his attention but he doesn't turn instead he runs towards the one he thinks is his class and enters looking at the people the ones are judging him extra hard as he ententers and sits next to the window, as he waits for the bell to ring.

"Excuse me young man, who are you?" asks the teacher as Seokjin turns and looks at the teacher noticing that there are multiple pictures of France in the whole class as well as quotes in French, he smiles as he stands up and goes to the door slowly.

"I get in the wrong room" says as he goes away fast feeling like a complete idiot, he runs and smachs with Taehyung the last person he wanted to find, he looks at the elder as he apologize for the suddent hit.

"Jin, Hey how are you?"

"I'm going to be late for my class, Tae" 

"Oh but you wanted to talk with me right?"

"Yeah but not now" 

"Then whe.." but he is unable to finish when Seokjin manages to run away.

"I'll text you later" says Seokjin as he runs to his next class to get in time.

Taehyung looks at the boy as he goes away and starts walking to his next class Honors English the one he shares with Jungkook, the one looks at him confused as he sits next to him trying to stay calm. 

"are you okay?"

"No, Kook" 

"what happened?" asks the boy 

"I have a question, who confessed you or Jimin? because i tried to talked with my parents but it didn't end well, my dad end up sleeping in the couch" says Taehyung as he looks at Jungkook the one smiles at him 

"Jimin, why?"

"And how did you react? what did he said?" 

"Well he told me to meet him at this place, it was very nice and confortable so when I opened the door there was this big poster that said I LOVE YOU ♥, he asked me if i wanted to be his boyfriend and I said Yes i feel like the luckiest person alive. why are you asking are you going to confess?" asks Jungkook as he grabs his notebook looking at his backpack 

"I think Jin is confessing to me, because yesterday he texted me that we needed to talk and I think he is confessing" says Taehyung as he look at the white board 

"I can be something else"

"Like what?"

"Like...." but he is unable to continue when the teacher starts to talk about their final projects, while Taehyung starts daydream about how is Jin going to confess to him, he starts to smile like an Idiot while Jungkook starts looking at him judging extra hard and decides to ask the teacher about the final project, when Taehyung get a text from Seokjin. 

Jinnie: meet me at the park next to my house after school, I need to tell you something 

Tae: alright I will see you there 

Jinnie: Ok 

thats it not even a smiley face? asks Taehyung in his mind as he lock his phone looking at the wallpaper that has of his lock is a picture of him and Seokjin and he decides to put it away before the teacher looks at the phone, the hours go really fast when they least expected is time to go home both of the boys are nervous about meeting the other. Teahyung is the first to get there as he looks at the view of the city, breathing slowly waithing for the younger to come.

Seokjin looks at the elder boy from far as he walks slowly trying his best to not run away because he really need to let him know what is going on.

"Taehyung" says Seokjin making the boy turn and smile at him 

"Jin we talked about this you can call me Tae or V" 

"I know but I think this is to serious to calling you by your nickname" 

"alright Seokjin" 

Seokjin closes his eyes as he breathes slowly thinking about the words he is going to say

"Taehyung...I .... I know I should have tell you earlier but I was scared...I'm" says Seokjin

"I love you too, I always have you don't have to do this I already knew that you loved me... you keep me in suspence thats not a way of treating your hyung little Seokjinnie" says Taehyung making Seokjin confused

"what?"

"aren't you confessing?"

"No" 

"OH well this is awkward" says Taehyung as he tries to stay calm and not run like an idiot infron of Seokjin

"Don't take it that way..... I love... you... but I need to tell you something"

"What is it then?"

"I'm.... I'm Pre..." he tries to say but the words won't come out, because he doen't want the boy to hate him or making go away he loves the boy to much but it hhas to come out, just like telling the truth is not always easy but is the right thing to do even if it hurts. 

"I'm pregnant" says Seokjin as he looks at Taehyung the one looks at him confused and the starts to laugh 

"good one Jin.." says Taehyung between laughs but then he sees the serious face of Seokjin that looks at him like he is so done with life.

"Wait... are you serious?" asks Taehyung as Seokjin nods.

"Yeah I'm not kidding' says Seokjin as Taehyung world collapses "Father" is not a word he wanted to hear especially at this age, Taehyung process the words Seokjin just said while he walks back and forth conecting the pieces until everything makes sense and stops.

"Are you sure you did it right?"

"You pee in a plastic stick, is not as complicated as you think" says Seokjin 

"This isn't right... I wasn't ready for this..... I'm sorry Jin... I ruined your life you must hate me pretty much and I know sorry isn't going to fix this but God... Now what?" asks Taehyung as he walks to get closer to Seokjin the one looks scared.

"I know it sounds Crazy..... but I want to keep the Baby... I feel like is the right thing to do... but also i'm so scared, my parents are going to kill me when they found out "says Seokjin as he looks at Taehyung 

"This is not going to be easy.... but I want to be part of it... be with you until the day we have the baby"

"Tae.." 

"I love you and I want to be with the two of you forever, I promise I will be with you forever no matter what" says Taehyung as he steps forward and hugs the boy the one gets surpriced but hugs back.

"Thank you for be with me .... I love you too you silly 4D alien full of chessiness, how should we tell our parents?" 

"I don't know and if Im hones it scares me a little" 

"Yeah me too" says SEokjin as he let go of Tae looking at him in the eyes as the elder smiles 

"But you know what?"

"What?"

"Now I'm dating the one and only Kim Seokjin, yeah Kim Seokjin is my boyfriend I feel so[roud of myself you know" says Taehyung as he grabs Seokjin's waist pulling him closer making the youger smile 

"Really and why is that?"

"Because I knew you loved me the 4D alien and also I can do this now" says Taehyung as he kisses seokjin in the lips tasting the sweet flavor of Jin's puffy pink lips, the ones he wanted to kiss since the first time they met each other and now he is finally doing it, they fight for control making the other shiver a little making noices as they taste one another is what you call one of those kisses that leave you breathless. 

"We are doing everything backwards" says Seokjin as they get separated 

"Ans why not? after all normal is boring" says Taehyung making Seokjin crack up smiling and lauging, they Interlock they hands together as they start walking towards Seokjin's house wondering what will the future bring. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

YO~ so here is Chapter 4 tomorrow I will work in chapter 5 and hopefully update that day also I will work a little right now so lests hope the best, I wanted to thank all of you that have subscribe to my story i seriously love you guys to make my day today so my gitf is a Chapter yay! as always you are free to subscribe and comment if you have quetions let me know in the comments, have a great night I will see you guys later Hugs, kisses, photos, and memories BYE Bye~

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 love always Pamyucd

  God Jimin looks so squishy!!! <3