Present

Goodbye My Love

The boys let go of each other as Taehyung cleans Seokjin's tears out of his face, making the younger tremble by his touch but he doesn't move and lets Taehyung cleans his tears, is not painful nor sweet but he needs it so much. 

"I need to go home" Says Seokjin as he starts to move away from Taehyung and starts walking towards the old car waithing for Taehyung to open the doors, Taehyung breaths and walks opening the doors of the car, the way back to Sekjin's house is silent to awkward to even say a single word they just look at the snow that starts falling, after several minutes of silence they get to the Kim's mansion as Seokjin turns looking at the house, not sure if he wants to go in or not.

"thank you for the hot Cocoa it was really celestial' says Seokjin as he opens the door.

"No problem, thank you for have time with me even when it kills you" says Taehyung while he looks at the boy 

"is not your fault, stop blaming yourself for what happened" 

"I'm going to stop blaming myself the day you stop blaming you Seokjin..... because I know you haven't forgive you for what happened, is that the reason we get divorced Seokjin?" asks Teahyung while he grabs Seokjin hand.

"is not that simple.. is not .... you sing the papers also stop it" says Seokjin while he removes his hand and goes outside making Taehyung to get out also looking at te boy walk 

"I did it to make you happy, I never wanted the divorce. Tell me what happened Seokjin?"

"I LOST YONG KI BECAUSE OF YOU" sacreams Seokjin as he walks towards his house without looking back, opening the door as he goes inside. Taehyung closes his eyes in pain as he gets in the Car getting mad at himself and hitting the steering wheel, screaming in pain is like he gets one step closer to Seokjin and he takes two steps back from him, Taehyung calms himself and decides to go home noticing the hour that is almost 6:00 am and he needs  to get home for work. 

Seokjin walks slowly to his  room making sure to not wake up his brother as he walks and opens the door of his room, going to his baggage where he finds a little box with the name Yong ki on it, he touches the colors and fabrics as he opens it looking at the little shoes inside that he will never use, also the little rattle that Taehyung give him the firts time they went to the doctor for the ultrasound, this were the only things he could safe that day when his family throw away everything that was for Yong Ki, he gets to the bottom and finds 5 pictures of the ultrasounds of Yong ki he can see how small he was like a rice, the second looks a little bigger and also the third one, the fourth one looks that he had his little hands and also feet then comes the fifth one and last he looks a little bigger is the one the doctors told them it was a boy and then it ends there's is not a 6, 7,8,or 9. fact that kills Seokjin slowly as he touces the pictures starting to cry again he has become a crying mess and he can't control it, he blames Teahyung and also himself especially himself because he has to balme someone else for what happened. He satarts to break into the ground until he passes out dreaming about anything, the time pases as the family gaters to eat In Sung decides to go wake up his brother finding him in the grond peacefully sleeping as he looks at his brother is not the first time he sleeps in the ground the first time was when he lost Yong Ki, he can notice the scar in his brother lower abdominal and it kills him, so he decides to wake him up. 

"Seokkie wake up, breakfast is ready" 

"I don't want to wake up and see people" 

"come on, we have lots of things to do wake up" 

"I'm tired"

"come on Seokjin just wake up there is Meat if you want" 

and Seokjin opens his eyes slowly noticing that he is in the ground he rises slowly notincing that his back is killing him, amking the pitures to fall to his feet getting the attention of In Sung the one looks at them surpriced.

"You still have them?" asks In Sung while he picks them up lookig at them closer

"yeah Tae helped me get them from the trash" says Seokjin while he gets hurt by the name and looks at his brother.

"he would be 6 and probably be a 4D alien just like his father but also really sweet and carring like you, big fan of Mario and pink" says In Sung as he looks at the last picture he really wanted to met his nephew, but not because you want something it means you are going to have it and that kills him. 

"I know" says Seokjin 

"Here take them and don't let Mom or Dad see them, it was good to se my only Nephew Change we need to do a lot of things" 

"Alright Hyung" says Seokjin as he gets in the bathroom and In sung goes to the dinning room seen his parents go, he finishes taking a shower and goes looking himself in the mirror looking at the scar, he hates it but is part of him now is a constant reminder of what happened, he puts his clothes on and goes to the dining rom noticing that In Sung is the only one there just reading the newspaper.

"Hyung where is everyone?" 

"Dad had a call from the company, Mom went to paris with Ah Joong to look at the wedding dresses" says In Sung as Seokjin sits grabing food and noding, noticing his graduation picture from High school and College noticing the happy he was in the the High school one and how miserable he felt back in the college one, he can feel a knot in hs troat becase his son was in his graduation but he is never going to be in his. 

"are you ready? lets go" says his brother getting his attention as he nods and puts his plate in the kitchen walking with his brother towards the car looking at the white snow in the ground. 

Taehyung changes and goes to the kitchen making breakfast for later, looking at the files Jimin was looking yesterday this case is making the two boys go crazy because is taking more than it should but none of them has given up, thats the reason he went to Australia to find clues of the case of Oh Sehun but he didn't find anything is like the boy was never there in the first place, is been like that for about 3 years and no one knows where the boy is. The door of Jimin and Jungkook sudently opens while Jimin walks rubbing his eyes walking towards the coffee maquine while he turns and looks at taehyung looking at the files.

"Today is going to be a long day, did you get any information in Australia? any clues or something?" asks Jimin while he sits and takes the files, he and Taehyung graduated in the investigation field together and now they are partners in the police station, both of them get the case 3 years ago and they really want to find Sehun but nothing has worked. 

"No I didn't find anything.... is like he was never there in the fist place, Jimin is getting out of hand is like the never existed or something" says Taehyung while rubbing his temples and Jimin grabs a Coffee and drinks it 

"But we are not giving up hope like every body else... we need to find him, I talked with his parents but they don't know anything" 

"this isn't right... we need to go before Chief Cha kills us" 

"He will get pretty mad" 

"Like your Fiance's boss if he doesn't wale up"

"oh shut thats right, go ahead I will met you there" says Jimin as he walks and goes to the room trying to make Jungkook wake up but is not a simple task bacese not even the alarm wake him up ,so Taehyung decides to go ahead thinking in the file, is not going as he would like it to go Chief Cha is going to kill them when he find out what happended , he gets there while says good morning going to his desk as he waits for Jimin praying that the Chief would not call them to his office, he notices Jimin getting in all serious while he walks to his desk next to him trying his best to stay positive but several minutes later they get called .

"Kim Taehyung , Park Jimin come to the conference room" the boys breath slowly as they walk to the office feeling the room in lower temperature that it actually is the boy lookm at their Chief an old man with powerful voice.

"Yes Chief you wanted to see us?" asks Jimin

"sit Down" both of them sit as they look at the old man trying to not look terrified when inside they alredy have three heart attacks.

"what is it sir?" asks Taehyung as the Chief looks at them

"Do you have any news in Oh's case?"

"No sir the clue was wrong he wasn't even in Australia"

"so you went to Australia for nothing?"

"basically"

"Listen you two, I still have faith in this casa Oh Sehun is not dead"

"We need to start consider the idea sir, that we are not looking for a missing person but a dead body" says Jimin as the Chief Cha looks at them with his powerful and intimidatig face

"NO, you two beg me for this case when you graduate so start doing your jobs this isn't hide and seak, I have high expectactions on you two, you are my youngest here you have all the time of your life to find this kid'

"Yes sir" and both of them bow as they go to the desks trying to find clues or anythinh trying by contacting friends and family but it has been the same for the last three years but is not that simple anymore.

"where was the last place he went to?"

"hmm.. Schoo... no wait that party at Luhan's house"

"he is the only one we have never reach, I think I find a new clue lets go" they go to their cars going to the direction finding the hiuse burn down to ashes they totally forgot about the fire, but maybe they still find clues they walk slowly finding burn furniture and then they look at the wall is a map to China, is the firts new clue they found.

"China?"

"He probably went there with Luhan" they decide to call their Chief as they walk out of there

"Chief Cha we found out something about China"

"thats great you can go home now"

"But"

"Is an order" and he hangs the phone making Taehyung confused something isn't right here and they need to find out why but suddently he gets a mesage from Seokjin's brother In Sung as they walk toward their car.

In sung Hyung: is Jin with you he just ran out the store. 

 Seokjin and In Sung get to the tuxedo store to get Seokjin's measurements for his Tuxedo for the wedding, the place is nice it looks like that place they went when he get married years ago, a coople of minutes later they put Seokjin in a mirror taking his mesurement as the guy starts talking with him about the water and boring stuff like that when the only thing he wants in go home and read something, but he has to have his best face because after all his brother is hopefully marring only once.

"What color is going to be" asks the guy 

"Brown" says In Sung 

"what is going to look bad like..." 

"Shut Up and look" 

"Fine" and then it comes a pregnant girl asking them if they needed something, which it kills Seokjin because she look like 7 months the one he never get to be, he tries to smile but he can't 

"aren't you the guy that get married a couple of years ago? where is your baby? and your husband" asks the lady as Seokjin shiver a little trying to stay positive until the end but he just can't 

"I lost my baby..... and I get a divorce afterwards.... not good" says Seokjin as he look at his brother 

"OMG i'm so sorry Kim Seokjin" says the girl as he starts to run toward the exit feeling the need of puking, he runs until his lungs burn, until his legs fail and hits the ground hurting his hands in the impact, when he lost Yong Ki it was a huge deal beacuse of how importan his father is, he can hear the peoples sorry's in his mind as he tryes to keep it together, he closes his eyes thinkg about what happened as he starts to scream covering his hears making the people looking at him, That was the thing he never get use to the idea of his son been gone, just when he thought it was reconciled, accepted some one points at him and it just hits him agian all over again yeah he is that broken, but then he sudently feels a pair of arms on his back making him turn noticing at Taehyung 

"What are you doing here?"asks Seokjin

"Your brother texted me, come with me you can't be like this we are going to have fun" 

"what no! "

"yes you are coming with me" says Taehyunga as he grabs Seokjin and pulls him up putting him in his arm as he walks making Seokjin to punch his back but not strong enough to make him stop as he looks back at In Sung the one is smiling, he puts him in the car next to Jimin and Jungkook as Taehyung drives towards an amousement park full of rollercoasters and games. 

"Remind me to kill you 4 when I get out of here" says Seokjin 

"come on is going to be fun" says Jungkook as they go down and Seokjin looks at the place is going to be a personal hell for him the boys get separated by couples as Taehyung tries to grab Seokjin's hand but he moves it away, they go to the roallercoaster and Seokijn says no but they put him anyway making him close his eyes, height is the first thing he hates the most, Taehyung looks at the younger and grabd his hand.

"Do this for you Jin"

"but I'm scared" 

"I'm here with you, forever okay open your eyes and don't be afraid is going to be okay, you will enjoy it later if you are really scared close your eyes and think in something that makes you happy" says Taehyung as Seokjin grabs his hand stronger shutting his eyes shivering a little, as he breaths in an out the car starts going up as he feels his heart starting to beat faster and faster he only felt like that once and it was when Taehyung told him he loved him, he open his eyes lookig at the view is a beautiful view as he starts to smile a little as the car goes and starts screaming in emotion he never felt like that and is quite fun, when the ride ends he is an screaming mess full of smiles, he starts to feel better along with the other yeah life is a mess but i think thats the beauty of it to, they keep walking and smiling until they are to tired and Taehyung gives him a Mario teddy the one Seokjin loves and smiles while he gives him a hug.

"Thank you Tae for everything" 

"You deserve it after everything that happend" says Taehyung as he hugs the boy closer feeling like he felt that day many years ago as he looks up at the sky and smiles thinking "Yong Ki I finally make Mommy smile" and closes his eyes.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

YO~ how are you beautiful people I hope great, why cuz I update muahaha lol Jk I hope you guys like this chapter he finally smiled muahaha yeh next chapter would probably by the wediding yass, I wanted to thank all of you that have subscribe to my story I seriosly love you guys <3!!! I hope you guys have a great day I will update as fast as I can yay! you can subscribe if you want and also leave comments you guys are free to do so. have agreat night as always Hugs, Photos, mamories and kisses bye bye~ 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Love always PamyUcd.

 Oh Suga, my kokoro xD