Present

Goodbye My Love

Seokjin can feel the coldness of the bed as he turns noticing that Taehyung is not longer with him, he sits in the bed noticing that there is a note besides him Seokjin takes the paper as he rubs his eyes and reads.

something happened in the office I need to be there I'm sorry but I will come back, eat something today is the big day 

I'm very proud of you. we can do this together okay you will never be alone as long as I'm alive, I will love you forever 

see you in a couple of hours - Tae <3

Seokjin smiles to the letter as he stands up and notices that the courtins are close but he can see the powerful light that comes from it, he walks and opens the courtines noticing that is a perfect day as the sun shynes more powerful that usal, giving him hope that is going to be okay that theres not a reason to be afraid but he is and he can't help it."Yong Ki today is the big day, I will see you later my love"thinks Seokjin as he walks to the door without looking back, noticing that Jungkook is sit in the table reading some magazines so Seokjin decides to go with him and talk about things, after the wedding of his brother Seokjin came back to the department that shared with Taehyung many years ago, his parents said that he wasn't a son for them anymore and he accepted that fact and walk away for the life, he never asked for nor wanted. 

Taehyung looks at the papers as his hands tremble a liitte becuse he is nervous about visiting his Son, last time he did that he passed out and hopefully Jimin found him tremble and Screming with his eyes shut, not a pretty view for no one and after Seokjin left it was even worse then came the divorce and he almost died in the room because of the lack of air.The case of Oh Sehun is becoming strange as time passes but neither him or Jimin have give up in the boy, but maybe the guy doesn't want to be founded maybe he is happy somewhere or he is dead and as time passes both of them consider the idea as real, but they have to trable to China to find anwers and none of them want to leave their family especially now that Taehyung and Seokjin become closer, and also Jimin and Jungkook are planing the wedding. but sometimes sacrefices had to be made to find what you are looking for in this case is not the thing and that stress them really hard unless they find information from China he remembers a friend he just to have in college their where in the same class, Kris was his name? he thinks as the time passes and it hits him he just wants to know how to find his number. 

Seokjin looka at the seling as he sits in the chair thinking about what to say to his Son, bacause he left him for the past 6 years until now Yong Ki probably hates him the thinks as he notices that Jungkook is looking at him extrangely as Seokjin looks him back, he really has changed over the years is not the same JungKook he met back in high school 6 years ago, now he is an adult with a career and a future to come.

"are you okay?" asks Jungkook as he looks at him 

"Not really.. but I'm also okay which is weird.. I guess I feel guilty of what happened" says Seokjin as he looks at the plate of cereal he has varely touch, as he moves the cereal paying with it instead of eathing the cereal. 

"Is not your fault I'm sure Yong Ki ah doesn't blame you, and stop playing with your food you mom didn't told you not to play with your food?" asks JungKook as he looks at the boy between smiles and seriousness. 

"how do you know that? he probably hates me, my mom was never there so she never told me that" says Seokjin as he stops but to be honest he doesn't want anything to eat, as he thinks about his Son when the door opens as Jimin and Taehyung come back from work not looking good at all, is like someone died again or something like that because their faces say much. 

"What happened?" asks Jungkook as he stands and looks at the boys 

"we Found out that our case is close, Oh sehun is dead they found his body yesterday in China they are bringing the body to the forensic to determine the cause of the dead, is so cruel I feel like I fail as a Cop that I wasn't good enough to find him on time" says Taehyung because Jimin is unable to speak because the guy is in shock they were good at finding people but something went wrong here. 

"I'm so sorry about that, you two did what you can and even more you guys aren't superman. You two are only human but you went neyond even that and for that I'm proud of you two" says Seokjin as he and Jungkook go to hug their boys the loves of their lives, the one are broken right now they hug them back as the tears start to run down their eyes, not everyone gets a happy ending no matter how much they want it. 

When Taehyung managed to proces the information he broke into pieces, Kris told him that in fact Oh Sehun was dead and that they found the body a couple of days ago in a trash can, that isn't a new that any Cop or investigator wants to know about their case but there was nothing they could do. They where too late and been late in a situation like that means dead every cop knows that, but that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt because it does. After they came home and talk about it he feels ready to go with Yong Ki to say sorry and ask for forgiveness, he grabs Seokjins hand as he tolds Jimin and Jungkook that they are going out. They say is okay and leave as they travle to a flower shop buying lilies for his Son, Taehyung feels Seokjin nervous and almost shaking from the fear as he gives him his hand to relax the younger a little. 

"You can do this Jin I belive in you" says Taehyung as he droves to the semetary noticing that the sun is brighter than usual, he stops as he goes down and opens the door of Seokjin the one turns scared and sad. 

"I don't thInk I can do this" says Seokjin as he closes his eyes 

"You are stronger than you think" says Taehyung as he takes Seokjins hand and the boy comes out following the elder, Taehyung keeps walking until he manages to find the grave of his son KIM YONG KI 2015-2015 loving Son and Child that never managed to see the beauty of life, always be missed and loved by everyone that met him even thought he never get to met those people personaly, now he is in a better place waithing for us. Says the inscription in the rock as the ight starts to get brighter and brighter, Taehyung turns but he doesn't see Seokjin anywhere to be found, just a secod ago he was there with him. Now he is surrounded by light the one makes everything look white, he wonders what is happening as he tries to go away when a voice calls him. 

"Daddy" says a Voice sweet as cotton candy, strong as a bull and wise as an old man, he turns and looks at a boy standing next to the grave of his Son. He looks just like an exact mix of him and Seokjin, but what is happening?.

"Yong ki? is that really you?" asks Taehyung as he stads there looking at his 6 years old Son the one smiles at him making a rectangle in his mouth just like him and his grandmother Baekhyung, he get that smile from his side of the family but has puffy lips just like Seokjin.

"It is Daddy, is and Honor to finally met you. I'm always thinking in you and Mommy the ones can forgive themselfs of what happened, it was something unestopable Daddy, stop blaming yourself of what happened you are not a murderer, you are one of the greates persons I know even with all the things that had happended to you, is incredible how you keep managing to smile and be yourself I always admired that part of yourself, and I wanted to have it." says Yong Ki as Taehyung looks at him as the tears run down his eyes, his own son is telling him that he should forgive himself because he isn't blaming him, or ever will. 

"I miss you so much, you are as wise as your uncle In Sung. You look like your Mom I can't believe I'm finally meeting you my son, the one I love the most.... I will try my best to forgive myself slowly" says Taehyung 

"Please do so, and also Love mommy forever he loves you the way you do. I miss your stories Daddy and also your Jokes they were pretty funny. Take care okay I will always love you Daddy" says Yong Ki as he starts runing towards his direction and hugs his father, Taehyung feels the harm of the body of his son as the tears come out. 

"Don't go" says Taehyung 

"I woun't I will always be here" says Yong ki as he hugs his father strongly and dissapears as Taehyung feels different more free in a way,he has able to see his son and for that he would be forever gratefull "I love you Yong Ki" says Taehyung in his mind as he hears "I love you too Daddy" making Taehyung to smile and cry. 

Seokjin walks with Taehyung as he closes his eyes feeling that the light is getting stronger and stronger as he gets closer to the grave of his Only Son Yong KI, he opens his eyes looking at the grave that says KIM YONG KI 2015-2015 as he feel that the presure on his hand dissapear as the light gets stronger and stronger making everything white, he tries to find Taehyung but is to bright to notice something, he turns to  go back when a voice calls him a voice he would loved to hear. 

"Mommy" says Yong Ki as Seokjin turns to mock the person that played a joke, when he sees a boy standing next to Yong Ki's grave and is exactly what he think his Son would look like if he were alive, he gets surpriced as the flowers fall to the ground and Seokjin covers his lips with his hand looking at the little boy the has the same smile as Taehyung. 

"Yong Ki?" asks Seokjin as the little boy smiles even brightly 

"Is been a long time right Mommy? but I have always watched you grow in what have you become" says Yong Ki making Seokjin to look at him trying to keep it together and not break 

"You have the smile of your father, I'm sorry Yong Ki is my fault that you are not here with us anymore, I was the one that didn't look at the street while crossing I'm sorry Yong Ki, you probably hate me" says Seokjin as his voice brokes 

"I have never blamed you for what happened, it was something you couldn't control you didn't know that car was coming. But I want you to stop blaming yourself Mommy, even if it's slowly but do it you were strong enough to keep living with your life to become what you wanted to be, to free yourself from my grandparents and become the strong person you are, I admire you for how strong you are look at you Mommy you are standing next to me, you decided to come even if you hate this City and for that I will be forever gratefull with you, I miss your food it was really good, also your songs and pettyngd their were the best" says Yong Ki making Seokjin to cry as he smiles 

"I miss you so much it hurts, I miss you I want you with me, is not fair. you are the best ever happened to me my biggest tresure I love you more than my own life is not the same without you Yong Ki " says Seokjin as he walks to go with his son 

"I miss you too, I still remember your obssesion with pink and disney princesses, you have to be strong and stay with Daddy the one loves you the same way you do marry him again and have a wonderfull life full of joy and happines. I will be watching the two of you so try your best to be happy the would definelly make me happy and some day we will see each other but not soon" says Yong Ki as he walks towards Seokjin and hugs him as Seokjing cries feeling his delicated son and is hair brown as his feling the warmth of his body it feels so real. 

"Dont go please" 

"I have to go Mommy, but I will always love you" 

"I love you too" 

Good bye mommy" 

"Goodbye my love" says Seokjin as the little boy dissapears making Seokjin break and go to the ground as the light starts to fade away, leaving Taehyung to find Seokjin as he goes and hugs him, the one is crying as Taeyung tells him that everything would be alright.

"You saw him too?" asks Taehyung 

"yes he was everything I imagined" says Seokjinas he smiles cleaning his tears getting the flowers from the ground as Taehyung interlock his hand with Seokjin and walk closer to the grave.As they live the flowers, forgive is not going to be easy for any of them, is one process in which both sides has to be strong for the other never forgetimg they had a son, not because they are dead it means that they are nothing in your life anymore because they are. 

"he loves us like we do" says Taehyung 

"I know he is really especial" 

"You want to do something?" 

"I want Ice cream so bad" says Seokjin as they bow to Yong Ki's grave and say "WE love you Yong Ki" as the wind blows more strongly but they don't turn, Yong ki looks at both of them leave as he smiles. 

"I love you too" says Yong Ki 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

YO~ how are you? I been busy lately but yay an update! I have news last chapter is coming I know it was short but it was worth it, I have no idea of when I'm going to update hopefully tomorrow but we'll see. Have a great night I will see you guys later, thank you for the subscribing the story it make me really happy if you want you can Subscribe or comments I mean pff is free, if you have questions let me know take care! hugs, Kisses, Photos and memories bye bye~

                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Love always PamyUcd