Present

Goodbye My Love

Taehyung is unable to sleep, he tries by moving in different positions but nothing works is been the same since 6 years, waking up at the same hour over and over again 3:30am when everyone is asleep feeling uneasy for a reason that has the name of KIM SEOKJIN 

"AGH!" he breaths out as he stands up putting his jacket while he walks to the living room making more noice that he wants,but he knows no matter how much moice he makes his roomates are not going to wake up, especially Jungkook. He finds his keys in the table as he wals to the door as he opens noticing the cold of the night, making him shiver. 

"God, is so cold" he says as he walks to the old car as he thinks about getting a hot cocoa for Seokjin and himself because he knows how much Seokjin is obsessed with hot Cocoa, as much as him or even more. Taehyung drives to the nearest coffee shop praying for it to be open which it is for his luck it is, he goes down and orders to large hot cocoa's as he says thank you and drives to the Kim's mansion the one looks creepier in the night, he knows that he should be there because of the restraining oder Seokjin parents give him many years ago, all because of that day he doeesn't blame them it was his fault after all or that is what he thinks, but he has to recover the time lost. He can notice that all the lights are off it must be pretty scary inside as well because the house is just colossal, there are guards in the entrance but he knows another entrance that Seokjin show him many years ago, he walks slowly making sure not to make sound the door is open because no one ever remembers that is a door there, he enters traying to remember if the Kim's had dogs but they don't because In Sung is alergic to them or is what the elder told him that day, he walks slowly to the window he remembers it was Seokjin's the only window with Doraemon curtains. 

"He never took them off" he thinks as he grabs and smiles at the little rocks while he throws it at the window.

Seokjin turns at the sound of a car coming as the light gets closer and closer and before the car even touches him he opens his eyes as he sits in the bed catching his breath, he can feel the sweat coming from his body it was just another powerful nightmare or just a flashback he cannot longer difference one from another, he stands up and goes to his baggage seaching for his pills. Doctor Jo told him that the nightmares as well the flash backs wold eventually go away but they never did in fact they become stronger with time, there's times in New York were he wakes up his aunt be his screams and She hugs him until is calm but she is not here for him, he finds his pills as he drinks them with water inhaling and exhaling slowly as he walks to his bed hearing something in his window, he stand up and walks to the window opening the curtains as he looks outside noticing Taehyung outside he totally forget that he knows where he lives, he opens the window looking at Taehyung. 

"I can call the police you know" says Seokjin as Taehyung looks at him 

"Then do it, I just want to talk with you Jin thats it" says Taehyung 

"How about NO" and Seokjin closes the window as he leans in the cold pain in the wall.

"JIN!!" screams Taehyung loud enoug for his parents to notice, but his family is a deep sleeper so he is okay but his brother isn't so if he hears he is going to be in a lot of troubles he stand and goes to the window opening again. 

"You are going to wake up my brother, he knows where is the shotgun my father has" says Seokjin 

"I don't care" 

"just go please" 

"NO i'm not going to leave you.... I have hot cocoa...Please" says Taehyung as Seokjin closes the window and grabs a jacket walking slowly by his brother's room making sure to not wake him up, he goes to the entrance as he notices that the house is colder than before and looks scarier, as he wonders why in the world his parents buy that colossal house is more space than they actually need. He looks at the door knob as he grabs it slowly with fear but he opens the door looking at the outside as the cold make him shiver as he walk to face Taehyung. 

Taehyung looks at Seokjin with that pretty face he is so inlove with, especially those puffy pink lips he always loved to kiss because they had a sweet flavor. But that was years ago, Seokjin isn't even smiling and that kills him because he had seen that face smile countlessof times. 

"It better be a Celestial cocoa" says Seokjin as he gets a little closer to Taehyung 

"You want to have it here or at the Park?"

"I totally forget about the park... lets go there" says SeokJin as he walks to the exit with Taehyung follow behind, Seokjin gets surprised by the car that is infront of him 

"You still have this thing?" 

"yes is one of a kind" says Taehyung as they get inside and gives Seokjin his hot cocoa he bow and takes it taking a little sip while his eyes open wide. 

"Is so good" says Seokjin as he takes a bigger sip of the hot cocoa, Taehyung smiles at the younger as he thinks that some thimgs never change, because it just to be that way he drives and gets to the park the one looks old and rusty becuase of the time.

"Is been a long time since I come here" says Taehyung as both of them go to the swings and sit as the swing slowly back and forth, no one says anything they just looks at the stars and the city. 

"Is 4:00 am and the city looks the same as always, it never changes and stays the same the only things that chages are the leaves in the trees thats it. That is the main reason why I moved to New york 6 years ago.. because of the constant reminder of Yong Ki... I still have nightmares of that day and I can't do anything to change that... only suffer the pain" says Seokjin as he brokes the ice making Taehyung to stop his swing and look at the boy as he studies his factions, Seokjin only looks at his drink and takes another sip even when the cold of the drink fade away many minutes ago, so that the reason why he go away because of the people ponting out that he lost the baby.

"I can't imagine the pain you were feeling that time, i didn't understand it and I left you alone when you need me the most.... I can't sleep anymore, I've trying everything but nothing works I keep waking up at 3:30 am every single day since that day... I wanted to see you, I know you hate me even more than I hate myself but i wanted to say... I " but he is cut by the pain that is remembering, is to poweful to continue with his words.

"Taehyung..."

"I'm sorry..... I'm so sorry Jin... I ruined your life.... I destroyed you when you loved me with all your heart... you even marry me... and I still breaked you... I couldn't protect both of you make a good decition for... " and he stand up trying to keep it together and not break infront of Seokjin, as he walks breathing slowly he falls to his knees as he feels the tears coming.

Seokjin stops the swing and goes with the boy the one is shivering trying really hard to not cry, he tries to reach him but stops his hand and pull its back

"This kind of eminds me when I told you I was pregnant" says Seokjin as Taehyung turns and looks at him he can notice a tear coming down the eye of Taehyung, as he sees that the boy had suffered just like him, both of them are broke by the lost of a loved one, the one they loved more than his own life.

"you still remember that?" asks Taehyung as he gets closer to Seokjin wich at his surprice doesn't move away.

"how cloud I? you tought I was going to confess" says Seokjin as he tries to smile but he can't is to painful.

"I know, I was very inmature back then I still wonder how you even loved me"

"Many of the misteries os life you Silly 4D alien"

"Is been a while since someone called me like that, not even Jimin calls me that anymore"

"Oh yeah I forgot you lived with them"

"no, they live with me"

"how are they?"

"noicy as ever, and finally get engaged"

"whats with everyone getting married" says Seokjin a little annoyed by the news

"I don't know who else is missing for marring? Yoongi and Hoseok married 2 years ago, your brother is getting married and now Jimin and Jungkook are getting married also ... the only left is us and Namjoon" says Taehyung as he smiles as Seokjin closes his eyes as he tries relly hard to look at him but is really painful, he starts breathing fast trying to control himself from breaking, he opens his eyes slowly noticing that they are blurry because of the tears.

"No Jinnie... No don't cry I'm sorry" says Taehyung

"Tae.." say Jin as the tears start run down, as he start sobing and Taehyung goes with Seokjin and hugs him while the younger tries to move him but giving up a few minutes later hugging Taehyung stronger feeling the warmth of the elder.

"I miss him Tae" says Seokjin with a broke voice as he cries in the boy's chest, making Taehyung surprised beacuse he called him Tae.

"I miss him to Jin" says Taehyung as the taers start running down his cheeks aswell, he pets the hair of Seokjin feeling him trembling in his arms almost screaming, the cold doesn't bother any of them anymore they are to busy conforting each other to notice something, not even the breaking dawn.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

YO~ how are you? I hope good well what can I say, here is Chapter 3 I hope you guys like it hmm I will try to update tomorrow chapter 4 but I can't promise anything because I will work in Chapter 4 tomorrow so we will see, thank you all of you guys that have subscribe to my story LOve you guys!!! yay if you want to subscribe you are free to do so and also leave comments if you want is free as well if you have a question let me know in the comments, have a great night i will see you later hughs ,kisses, photos and memories bye bye~~

                                                                                                                                                                                                                 love always PamyUcd

 OMG those puffy lips