6 years before

Goodbye My Love

Tell his parents that he is pregnant is not one of the things Seokjin wanted to do before even finish High school but he has to do it in oder to be honest with them even when they are not even honest with neither him or his brother, but when is a good time to talk with them probably never they are always busy with their jobs not that Seokjin is not grateful for what he has but is jus to much some times. When he was a little boy he use to get lost in his own house ending up crying in one corner until his brother find him, the nerves are making him sleep less and also had lots of nightmares about horrible things also the baby is making him puke every five minutes wish is not good for neither of them, also the baby is making him eat strange things like chicken wings with chocolate, or pickles with peanut butter things like that, he only gets judging glares from his parents and In Sung the one still doesn't know anything because not even Seokjin's stomage is growing but the doctor tell him that it was okay nothing to worry about. 

"little brother you know I love you but what in the world is that?" asks In Sung the one looks at his brother eating something is not even discridible, while the younger smiles at him 

"Is not as bad it looks" says Seokjin ofering some to his brother the one says no, while he tries to looks at his food he is noticing his brother strange lately, not that he doesn't like it but is just weird especially the fact that he is dating the 4D alien Taehyung but don't get him wrong is not like he hates the boy or anything is just the pieces doesn't fit because one day they were only friends and the other were kissing in the porch.

"are you exited for the graduation Tomorrow?" asks In sung while he looks at his brother the one looks at him with big round eyes not knowing what to say so he just nods and finish eating his weird food and puts the plates in the dishwasher and walks to his room, tinking about the graduation and college his parents really want him to be an accountant but to be honest he doesn't want that he wants to be a lawyer, he goes to his bed as he talks with his son.

"I think we have to do this now, it would be worse if they found out later" says Seokjin as his brothers enters in the room looking at his brother talking with himself and he gets it right away his brother is pregnant thats why he past most of his time puking in the bathroom, crying for no reasons and eating disgusting things that don't go together.

"You are pregnat?" asks his brother in a higher voice than usual but there is no one around so is okay, but Seokjin gets surpriced anyway looking at his brother scared while he stands and covers his stomage with his shirt.

"How did you?" aks

"you are to obios brother seriouly who is the father to kill himright now" 

"hyung don't be like that"

"How do you want me to be? mom and dad are going to kill you when they found out" 

"I know and that kills me" 

"who is the father Seokkie" 

"Tae"

"Kim Taehyung? that Alien well you are in trouble you need to tell our parents and soon and God who knows what are they going to do, probably call the Kim's and talk about this without us..... but what are you going to do?" asks his brother as Seokjin trembles by his words because he knows that, in fact that would probably happen.

"I'm going to keep the baby, I have to protect the baby....that scared me the most" says Seokjin looking at his brother.

"So i'm going to be an Uncle at this age... wow, I want to meet him or her what is the ?"

"I don't know yet is only been two months" 

"well good luck little brother I'm going to be with you" says In Sung as he walks away and goes to his room thinking in his brother's decition he is doing the right thing but he doesn't think his parents are going to agree with this, Seokjin goes to his nighttable and grabs the phone sending a message to Taehyung.

Taehyung looks at his aparment is sure old but is quite big just for him, it looks like nobody lived here in a long time but is his place and he will try to keep it right for his Son or Daugther when it borns, Jimin helps him with the boxes as Hoseok and Yoongi pass them trying to keep the pace with Jimin but Yoongi gives up at the third box and goes inside with Taehyun to help him with his things as he looks at the place, trying to not judge hard because the place is just ulgy. 

"How much this place was?" asks Yoongi

"hmm I don't remember but Hyung it has potential just look at it" 

"yeah... where do you want this?" asks Yoongi while showing his anime collection 

"Just leave it in the living room" 

"Okay... this place is bigger than ours with Namjoon but this one is uglier" 

"Yoongi!" 

"sorry" says as the boys outside finish with the boxes and go inside, as Hoseok wonders why is there things for babies with the normal stuff but decides to ask the younger later when is okay to ask, Taehyung manages to finish in time as he ofers the others to stay and eat with him while everyone looks at him, Cooking was never one of Taehyung strong abilities in fact it was one of his worse but the guy at least tried to make it work, the boys just nod and sit waithing for the food to be ready and then Hoseok speaks.

"Tae whast with all the baby stuff are you having a brother or something?" and everyone turns to see Taehyung the one smiles fakely to them, making the boys more confused that they already were. 

"No is just stuff"

"for what?" aks Jimin looking at the boxes

"If I tell you guys promise me you wont tell anyone" 

"fine what is It?" asks Yoongi getting bored 

"I'm having a baby"says the alien 

"are you pregnant I didn't notice congrats who is the father?" asks Hoseok 

"I'm not pregnant! Jin is" says Tae 

"wait a second you did get him pregnant no way, and how did you guys keep the secret?" asks Jimin 

"well it wasn't easy but at least you know now so you guys can help me to build the stuff" says Taehyung as he looks at the food the one is getting a weird color and is not lookig to eadible at all, he pretends to know what to do but it gets worse when the food gets on fire making everyone scream like little girls in a scary movie, as the find something to make the fire stop almost calling the firefighters to stop the fire Taehyung caused. 

"Good luck with the baby I hope he gets here fine, plase take care of him" says Hoseok as he look at the burn pans and food before going home with Yoongi the one looks scared and not good,the walk to thair car wondering if they should talk with Namjoon or wait for Jin to tell him about the baby, Taehyung and Jimin look at the disaster as they clean the kitcken as the phone of Taehyung rings 

"No man help me with this" says Jimin 

"You wanted to live with me here, so start cleaning" 

"I'm older than you"

"only for a few moths and this is my department" 

"fine" Taehyung laughs and goes to the living room to unlock the phone noticing a message in 

Jinie: My brother found out about the baby, I think is time to tell our parents.. Met us at my house after the graduation tomorrow. ILY <3

Tae: Okay.. we have to do this... I'm scared but is okay Love you too 

And he sends the message without expecting an answer from Jin, while he goes and helps Jimin the one is fighting with the pan pretending it to be Taehyung the one looks at him wondering how did they became friends and why. 

Seokjin waits patiently until his name is call to recive his diploma getting lots of aplauses of the people , he wals slowly looking at his generation looking at his friends the one he will miss the most. looking at his parents the ones look normal like it was nothing from the other world they not even paying attention they are to busy looking at their phones while his brother along with his new girlfriend Lee Ah Joong take pitures of him and smile in a pretty proud way, making Seokjin smile at them while he looks at the principal and bows getting a congratulations as he says Thank you and walks away stting next to Taehyung the one looks at him smiling and making funny faces as he wonders how he even end up loving that guys so much. The cerenony ends as everyone starts to go and Seokjin walks toward his family along with Taehyung, the one lookas at his parents the ones are in tears as they hug. 

"Mom, Dad we need to talk... lets go home along with the Kim's" says Seokjin getin a nod from his parents as they walk towards their cars as Seokjin thinks abou the baby "did you like it? I hope so because you are going to have many! and I'm going to be like daddy's parents" and smiles as hetravels with his family to his colossal house the one seems so odd for some reason, both families go inside as they sit in the one of the living rooms while they awkwarly try to talk to each other but they seem to not get along to well and Seokjin doesn't blame them. 

"what did you wanted to talk with ous son?" asks Mr.Kim to Seokjin making everyone look at him 

"we have news" says Taehyung 

"Did you finally confessed son?" asks Daehyun looking at Taehyung 

"yes and no is not that" 

"did you kill someone? because i know how to hide a body" says Baekhyun as everyone turns and look at him, especting it to be a joke but Baekhyun doesn't even smile so they leave it like that, turning to the standing boys.

"no is not that mom and I hope is a lie" says Taehyun 

"everybody haves secrets" 

"I'm pregnant" says Seokjin making evryone shut up and turning at him surpiced but not upset which is really weird especially with his family but they seem calm fro some reason as he looks at them but they only stare at him like he wasn't even there. 

"this is a lie right?" asks Mrs. Kim to both of the 

"No Mom" says  Seokjin 

"what did you do Kim Taehyung we have a lot to talk about, now what are you planing to do?" asks Daehyun looking at him 

"I'm going to take respocibility for my actions" 

"I want to keep the baby" 

"keep the baby this is going to be so damagine for our names, God Seokjin seriously... so you want to keep it? where are you going to live because is not going to be here" says Mr. Kim looking at the boys 

"he is coming with me" says Taehyung 

"wait son this is too soon, we need to do something else also" says Baekhyun 

"not killing here" says Mr. Kim 

"no, I was thinking in a wedding, I wouldn't mind after all I like your son he is really kind and a really good cook. I'm not saying what they did is good but the are taknig respocibility of what they did so a wedding for me is perfect" says Beakhyun while Daehyun smile at him that is one of the reasons he fell in love with this kind and crazy person. 

"Yeah me too If i'm honest" says Daehyun 

"yeah I like the idea too" says In Sung the one haven't say a word about anything 

"I don't like the idea but I aprove it" says Mrs.Kim

"why not?" 

"your last name will change to their Kim's not ours" 

"OMG sweety, I like the idea so a wedding it is" and they start to talk about the wedding preparations, dates places flowers colors things that would never occur to the the guys the ones are surpiced by how well they took it yeah they get mad but also where happy for them, Seokjin tells Taehyung to help him with his thing for the moving to his depsrment, fact that makes the boy really happy the one waits for the wedding with all his heart, they do participate but not as much as they wanted to but at least they are getting married. 

The day Comes in a July 15 when the weater is not too cold or to warm, is out doors in a very elegant place the one is full with roses and lilies and buch of other flowers making the place smell divine, there are not many chairs bacause the weeding is private, not that the media doesn't know about it they do but they are not alowed to go there, only close friends and family. is was hard for the boys to pick their best mans bacause their fiends are not even nubers so Seokjin put his brother in his side along with Namjoon and JungKook the ones look their best in tuxedos. Taehyung had Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi they look the same like the others handsome in every meanning of the word. Seokijin is nervios abou the wedding maing him walk back and forth thinking and thinking, as his brother enters and looks at him.

"are you okay you look green" says In sung 

"no I'm not okay what if goes wrong?"

"I won't bacuse you two love to much for that, I can belive my little brother is getting married before me, come one they are waithing for you" says as he goes away as Seokjin looks at the people breathing slowly as he moves. 

Taehyung is ready in the altar waiting for the love of his life to apear, and when he does he can swear he heard the angel sing a song, Seokjin wasn't beautiful or pretty he has radiant as the sun, everyi singke part of him that make him especial that make Taehyung even love Seokjin more, he smiles as the boy gets to him and smiles back while Taehyung takes his hand and walk to the altar facing the person the one starts talking about love and how wonderful it is. and then the moment of the vows come as both of them look at each other. 

"When I first Met you I tought you were only a person who cared about himself and liked Pink mora than any guy that I met before, you are funny and a great friend to talk to but you are also one of the bigges loves of my life, I never felt this way before. I want to love you until the day my heart stops beating and if there is an after life I want to met you again and again, falling for you all ove again because is worth fighting for. If there comes a time in my life where somebody comes and tells me what is perfect to me the ame whould be Seokjin, Kim Seokjin is the most perfect thing in my life we didn't met in the convectinal way but it was so worth it that I don't care at all. Thank you for chosing me that time, thank you for everything you do for me, thank you my love I will always love you" says Taehyumg making Seokjin cry before even saying his own vows for him. 

"I remember the first time we met and you told me that I looked like one of your favorites animes, and i was like boy this guys is so weird but thats what I love the mos about you that you don't care about the things that normal people do, because normal is in fact borring. you are the best alien someone like me met that day and for that I will be forever grateful you are one of my bestfriends the one that told me that pluto wasn't a planet anymore but it has a heart on it, the one makes me laugh the most. If I had to chose a world to describe love it waould probably be Taehyung because there is no way I can tell you how much I love you becuase is never going to be enough, I want to be with you forever I love you" says Seokjin as he starts to cry again while they face the person the one makes them say the worlds sealing their promise as they face the people the one smile "with you Mr. and Mr. Kim" and everyone aplaudes making the boys smile 

"I love you Jin" 

"I love you Tae" say as they walk hand by hand making the rings shine in the sun as they go.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

YO~ sorry for the ones that look at it inconplete, my brother kick me out of the computer so i couldn't use it until now, I hope you guys liked the wedding it was sweet to write thanks to the people that has subscribe to my story is making me really happy anyway I will try to update as fast as I can but I can't promise anything, subscribe if you want you are free to do so and leave comments if you want also, have a great night I will see you guys later, hugs memories, kisses and photos bye bye~

                                                                                                                                                                                                                            love always PamyUcd

 God J-Hope stop being so cute