Level 2

Until We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soo In struggled trying to get out of the person's grip. Judging by the strength, she could tell it was a guy. She elbowed his stomach with force making him lose his grip and letting her escape. The girl turned around to see it was Jin, now clutching his stomach in pain. He put a finger over his lips as if telling her to keep quiet. Jimin came from behind and now Soo In was really confused. She felt nothing good to come from this and regretted following them. Why did she even do it in the first place?

"Come with me." Jin whispered to Soo In as his friend approached the scene where Taehyung was involved. His other friends followed from the other side. Jin grabbed Soo In's wrist and they ran. As Soo In looked back she saw the had started a fight and quickly looked back towards the front. They finally stopped running when they reached someplace far enough. Then Soo In felt the pain again, her sprained ankle began to ache but she ignored it as the pain started fading away.

"What.. was that.. about?" Soo In asked trying to catch her breath. The boy did the same and then spoke.

"It's better you don't find out." Soo In couldn't agree more, this had nothing to do with her, it was best she didn't get further involved. But... She couldn't help the curiosity. And that was too unusual of her. "But." But? "Since you already witnessed it, you should know what you got into."

"Wait... wait a minute." She didn't even do anything. How was she involved in the situation. "I didn't get into anything." She eyed the boy.

"Look." Jin sighed in frustration. "V would kill me if I told you what it is, but he has a.. Problem."

"Problem?" Why was he telling her this? It would just get her more involved.

"I can't tell you, but nobody should know, so you better just forget everything you saw tonight." Soo In rolled her eyes and raised her eyebrow in question.

"What if I don't want to?" She turned to leave but he stopped her by the shoulder and looked at her with pleading eyes.

"Please..." With that, she left, not uttering another word.

As Soo In walked to the store, she reached into her pocket. It's not there. The list must have fallen out. She decided to just head home, all the commotion made her very tired and she didn't feel like wasting more energy jus to get some stuff her mother needed.

Soo In entered the apartment and flopped down on the couch.

"Noona what's wrong?" Soo In just sighed after hearing her brother's question.

"Soo In did you get my things?" She heard her mother ask and felt annoyed.

"Why don't you get your own ?" Soo In said before laving and slamming the door to her room shut. The woman sat on the couch in shock.

"That girl gives me no respect!" She whined.

"You get what you deserve." Chan muttered so quietly his 'mother' didn't hear him.

***

The past two days Taehyung and his friends were nowhere to be seen. So Soo In's life had been surprisingly quiet. Other than the rumors about her being Taehyungs new toy spreading around school, she had nothing to bother her. And she didn't give much thought to the rumors either. Had they exchanged schools? Or even better, leave the country? Soo In knew that was impossible, it was probably because of the incident two nights before. Anyways, at least she had some days of peace.

But the weekend passed by just like that and it was already Monday. Soo In walked into her classroom, happy to see that Taehyung and his friends were not there.

Fifteen minutes into the class, someone slammed the door open. Without even taking a look, the girl already knew who it was. I guess that marks the end of my peaceful days huh?

"Taehyung I don't appreciate-" The teacher began to speak but the guy ignored him and made his way towards Soo In, looking as if he were about to murder someone.

"You." Taehyung spoke in an angry tone as the girl just looked out the window. It irked the boy that she had not been paying attention so he grabbed her wrist with force and pulled her out of the classroom. Soo In was caught off guard by his sudden action. 

"Yah! Aren't you letting go?" She asked as he just dragged her to a corner of the school.

He looked her in the eye. "You... What did you see that night?" Soo in adverted her eyes from his.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

Taehyung kicked a near trashcan in frustration. "I know you in saw what happened that night! So tell me how much you saw."

"I didn't see anything." Soo In wasn't really lying, she didn't see much, jut him getting beat up, and that didn't concern her.

"You saw what those guys did to me right?" He asked, speaking in a softer voice this time. Was he embarrassed?

"Look this doesn't have anything to do with me, so if you're embarras-" Taehyung grabbed both her arms and pushed her against the wall.

"That's not the point!" He yelled, tightening his grip and his face a little too close for her comfort. Soo In flinched at the sudden pain that stung her arms." What did Jin tell you?"

"He didn't tell me anything, just not to speak about what I saw." The girl wasn't even sure what it was that she saw. And why did she have to give him an explanation anyways? "You're hurting me." She nodded at her arms.

The boy realized what he was doing and suddenly let go. Soo In rubbed her arms to ease the pain. "It's fine then, as long as you don't know anything. Just don't follow me next time." He said, suddenly serious, surprising Soo In. He acted different  when it was just them. She was left staring at his back as he walked away.That aura he had, It seemed too familiar to Soo I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter