From Top To Bottom

Until We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Soo In is a 16 year old highschool girl. Ever since elementary school she's been popular. In middle school she received about 100 love confessions but rejected them all. Every time she said she was waiting for "the one", but the truth was she really liked her childhood friend Oh Sehun. Now in highschool she's at the peak of her popularity, every boy wants to have her, and every girl envies her and wants to be her. She's now dating Oh Sehun and is living life without worries. That is, until rumors spread about her father's company. Although Soo In has never cared what people think, it began to hurt her reputation.

~MONDAY MORNING~

Soo In was walking down the hall with her two friends, Kim Minah and Choi Hana. Like every other school morning, they were headed towards first period.

"Yah! Isn't that the Jung Soo In?" A girl spoke from the lockers.

"Yeah, I heard her father's company went bankrupt." Why are they saying this?, she thought it was annoying.

"Ha ha seems like Soo In's going from top to bottom." Even though Soo In always ignored hateful comments, she was pissed off for some reason. She approached the gossiping girls without them noticing and banged her hand on the locker closest to the girls as hard as she could making one of them scream. 

"I noticed my adored fans speaking of me." Soo In said with a grin on her face making one of the girls scoff. She reached for the girl's name tag and pulled it off. "Go. Soon. Mi." She looked at the girl then smiled letting the name tag slip from her hand onto the ground, then crushing it with her foot.

"Oops!" She let out an innocent giggle then changed her facial expression to a serious menacing glare. "Now , if I ever hear you spreading false rumors, it might not be the name tag that gets crushed next time. You got me?" The girls looked frightened from her threat but acted like they weren't.

"Whatever." Said the other girl rolling her eyes. Both of them walking away.

"Soo In-ah what was that about?" Hana came running towards her, Minah following.

"Yeah what happened?" Minah asked as she reached them.

"Oh nothing, just teaching some troublemakers a lesson." The three girls made their way down the hall. Most of the guys were bawling over them. Most of the girls rolled their eyes and gossiped, obviously envious of what they couldn't be.

As the girls entered their respective classroom, Soo In made her way towards her seat next to the window, first seat of the first row then greeted her teacher politely. She always up to the teachers and had them on her side. If she ever did something wrong, she would never get in trouble because she would bribe them with her father's money.

As she looked out the window towards nowhere specifically she heard some guys talking about her. 

"Man how is it that Jung Soo In is hotter every day?" An ordinary looking boy wearing glasses said. Soo In was not surprised by the comment being used to hearing it every day.

"Yeah she is hot indeed, but didn't you hear the rumors?" One of the other boys said, peaking her interest with his question.

"What rumors?" Asked the glasses boy.

"The Jung Industry went bankrupt." This made Soo In jump off her seat and slam her hands on her desk catching everyone's attention. Everybody started to gossip. Why is everyone saying that? The girl asked herself feeling a bit confused and suspicious. She approached the group of boys and slipped a strand of her hair behind her ear flirtatiously.

"I couldn't help but notice you boys were talking about me." This took the group of boys by surprise.

"Y-y-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter