Pain

Until We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Umma!" Soo In woke up, she had the same exact dream again, the new one that is. 

"Unnie, you're awake." When Soo In fully opened her eyes and took a look around, she noticed she was in a hospital room. The only other person in there was Byul. That was, until someone came in.

"Byul-ah, don't you have something to say to that unnie?" Tahyung said and gave his sister a gentle push. She shyly approached Soo In shyly.

"Unnie, thank you for saving my life." Byul gave a 90 degree bow and ran to her brother.

"Don't worry about it Byul, it's okay as long as you're- ouch!" Soo In winced at the sudden pain on her head, it was horrible, way worse than before.

"Yah! Are you okay?" Taehyung held his hand out in case she fainted or something. But Soo In didn't say anything, she couldn't even think, the pain was so horrible she felt like screaming. Actually, she did.

"Aaah!" This scared Taehyung and he quickly ran to call a doctor. As the pain got stronger, Soo In began getting the memories again. 

"Umma! Please don't take her, please!" Young Soo In pleaded to the two men who were dragging her mother away. She was on the ground once again and the pain on her legs was impeccable.  

"Shouldn't we get rid of the girl too?" Said one of the men. 

"Aaah!" She winced once again as the memory blurred.

"Soo In!" Someone came barging in. It was Suzy looking extra worried. "What happened? What's wrong Taehyung called me, we were waiting for you."

"I-" Her words were interrupted by the pain.

"Woah, are you okay?" Suzy asked as Taehyung entered the room, followed by a doctor.

"Please leave us alone, I have to examine her quickly." The doctor spoke and everyone obeyed. Taehyung shot a look at Soo In as he left. "So tell me, how long have you been having these headaches. There was no damage in the accident."

"I-I've been having them since last night."

"Hmm, we-"

"It' weird! I don't know what's happening to me. These weird images and scenarios keep appearing in my mind and my head hurts so much when it happens." Soo In interrupted the doctor, hoping he could help her.

"Where you involved in an accident in the past? Did you lose any memories?" Now that he said it, she only remembered the car crash and passing out from the accident with her mother. Were the new dreams and the headaches part of that? Did those things really happen?

"I, yes."

"Have you recovered any memories recently?"

"I think so."

"Then these headaches might be due to lost, suppressed memories coming back. We can't do anything to stop them, it stops when all of the memories return, but we can give you some strong pain killers." The doctor handed her a container filled with pills. "Take these and the headaches won't be near as strong as they are now."

"Thank you." Soo In sighed, why was this even happening? And if those were memories, what horrible things had she gone through in that accident? Taehyung, Suzy and Byul all entered the room again.

"Ehem.. So... What did the doctor say?" Taehyung asked, looking anywhere but her eyes.

"I just need some painkillers and I'll be okay." Why was he asking anyways? Was he worried? Tch! Yeah right.

"Soo In-ah, you're such a heroo~" Suzy said while hugging her. "V told me everything."

"Stop being weird!" Soo In laughed, gaining weird looks from both Taehyung and Suzy.

"You know, you've been smiling a lot recently." Said Suzy, looking a bit worried. "Is something bad going on with you." She widened her eyes. "Are you dying?!"

"No, no." Soo In sighed. "There's nothing wrong.

*** 

After a couple of hours Suzy finally left, but Taehyung stayed because Byul refused to leave Soo In's side.

"Hey, are you asleep?" The boy asked.

"How can I sleep when you're here?"

"Sorry..." Why was he acting so weird that day? There was definitely something going on with him. But it was none of Soo In's business. Yeah, none of my business... "Your parents are probably worried abo-" The boy was interrupted by the sudden slam o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter