Revealing

Until We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Umma!" Soo In woke up screaming. Remembering her dream, tears began to fill her eyes. She couldn't hold it anymore, so many things coming at her at once. But wait, was that the last of the memories? Her head didn't hurt anymore, it was like it never did hurt. But her mother, she was killed, and her father knew. She was drugged by her own father so she would forget, why, why would he do that?

As all those thoughts rushed through her mind she felt angry, furious, betrayed... Her life had been a lie, she couldn't believe her father would do that to her. Father... who even is my father? The girl thought, remembering that the person she was used to calling father, was a stranger, an imposter. How could he just keep such things from me? And Baekhyun oppa, he probably knew... I need answers.

The girl stood up from her bed, trying to take off the serum on her wrist, not noticing there was someone sitting on the couch in front of her bed.

"Hey, w-what are you doing?" The deep broken voice could be heard, followed by footsteps. As Soo In looked up, still attempting to take the serum off, ignoring the pain she felt on her arm, she saw who it was. It was none other than Taehyung. What was he doing there?

The boy approached her, grabbed her wrist and shot the girl an uneasy look.

"Yah! Let go of me!" Soo In yelled and tried to free herself from his grip, but she had little strength and her arm just hurt too much at the moment. The medicine must have worn off by now.

"Where do you think you're going?" Taehyung asked.

"Aren't you letting me go?!" Of all times why did he have to be annoying then? Soo In didn't have time for his games, she needed to find her father, she needed answers.

"Not until you tell me what you're doing." What did he care? The girl was starting to get desperate, restless, she just couldn't handle everything.

"Let me go! I need to know! I need to know the truth!" Tears began to fill her eyes and she felt annoyed. Taehyung noticed before she turned her face away, did he do something wrong?

"Come on, you shouldn't be acting like this." This time his tone had changed, he was... Worried? No way, worried about her? It was guilt, he felt guilty,  she got hurt because of him. Yeah, guilt.

"You don't understand! I need to know who did it! I need to know why!" Soo In yelled a little too loud . Taehyung looked around nervously and grabbed her shoulders.

"Stop acting like a child!" The girl's eyes widened, that was the second time someone had told her that. She gave up and fell on her knees.

"Then.. How should I react? Should I thank them politely? Is that what I should do to get some respect?" Without noticing she was taking it out on him, she wanted to yell at somebody and he just happened to be there. 

"Look *sigh* I don't know what happened, but I do know one thing, it won't work if you go directly to them, adults will only pay attention when you rebel, when you hurt their image." The boy looked into her eyes with a blank stare. Soo In looked at him as if he was crazy.

"Didn't you just say I should stop acting like a child?" 

"Yup." 

"Then what do you suppose I do? You have no idea how much I have been lied to." The door opened when Taehyung was about to answer, so he just smirked before getting up.

"Oppa!" Byul came running in, followed by Jin.

"V, what did you do to her?" The older boy asked as he approached Soo In and helped her stand up and onto her bed.

"Tch! She was the one going all bonkers." He pouted and left the room with his hand in his pockets.

"Aish that guy. Sorry about him, he wanted to come and apologize but I guess he didn't get to it." Jin said and let out a faint chuckle before sitting at the edge of the bed. So that's why he was in here, Soo In thought. "Is everything okay? How are you?" He asked looking quite worried.

"Yeah... No." The girl let out a heavy sigh. "I'm just tired of everything, it just gets worse and worse and I don't know if I can take it anymore."

"You have to keep fighting, eventually everything will get better. Believe me, I thought it was the end of the world when my parents passed away, but life keeps going." Jin smiled, that smile of his could brighten up Soo In's mood in an instant, and this time was not an exception so she smiled too. "What?"

"I just find it amazing how  you can always smile, no matter how horrible the situation. I find it hard to express myself sometimes. But wait, your parents passed away?" 

"Yeah, actually if it wasn't for V I wouldn't have gotten back on my feet. He's an expert at handling hard situations, even though it doesn't look like it. He might be aggressive sometimes, but he's gone through a lot, he's the strongest of the group." This made Soo In think, maybe she should follow Taehyung's advice. Now if only she could understand it.

"Oh, I didn't know..." There was a sudden silence. But not an awkward silence, it was a peaceful an comfortable silence. She could sit there all day. But the silence was ruined when somebody came rushing in.

"Soo In-ah!" Suzy ran toward the girl and hugged her tightly. " I thought you were dead! How could you scare me like that." She whined and noticed Jin. "Oh hey Jin."

"Suzy, you're hurting me." Soo In said to the girl that was hugging her a bit too tightly for her comfort, not to mention the pain on her arm. Right, the medicine.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter