Angel and Devil

Until We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As they arrived at the infirmary, Jin put Soo In down on the bed. She was still a little flustered, which was unusual.

"Stay here, I'll go get the nurse." Jin said as he walked towards the door. 

"Why are you so nice to me? Your friend hates me you know?" Soo In didn't understand, she wasn't used to this. The boy stopped on his tracks and turned around. 

He laughed. "I'm just doing what's right. V might be my friend but that doesn't mean I have to act like him." The girl was dumbfounded by the fact that such polar opposites could be such good friends. The boy turned around once again after smiling and left the room.

***

Soo In missed one class just waiting to get treatment. The nurse had arrived without Jin, she didn't even get to thank him. The nurse told Soo In to stay and rest but she didn't feel like it. Also, she wanted to take her last class, music. She limped her way towards the classroom.

As she entered, everybody looked at her. Some even laughed. The girl ignored them and headed to a seat in the back.

"Okay students we'll be practicing for the showcase so let's do our best." The teacher said as he entered the classroom and handed some music sheets. Soo In raised her hand. "Yes? Oh you're the new student."

"I was wondering what instrument I'll be playing?" The girl asked seriously.

"Who does she think she is? She just got here." She heard one of the girls holding a violin say.

"Uhm... we usually don't let new students play in the showcase, but... Anything you had in mind?" Soo In smirked, she could play almost every instrument in the room. But there was one instrument she was especially good at. She had taken piano lessons since she was six up until last year.

"Actually." She said as she stood up and sat in front of the grand piano in the center of the room." I play a little piano." She had a confident grin on her face.

"Why don't you show us hot shot?!" Said one of the guys and whistled.

"Yeah go ahead, show us what you got." Another girl said and everyone laughed.

"Alright, alright, settle down." The teacher motioned for the class to shut up."Soo In, why don't you show us how you play?"

Soo In said nothing and began playing a self composed song. Everybody stared in awe, some even had their mouth open, until a slam of the door interrupted the beautiful sound of the piano and Soo In stopped playing. She looked around and noticed everybody looking in the same direction. Soo In turned around and saw Taehyung standing at the door. She rolled her eyes and turned back around.

"You came?" The teacher said."Just in time." Taehyung smirked and headed towards Soo In. "You and our new student Soo In will play a duet at the showcase in two months." The boy raised an eyebrow and sat next to Soo In.

"Guess we're meant to 'play' together." He whispered into Soo In's ear making her stand up immediately.

"What?! Why should she get a duet?!" The girl with the violin stood up and complained. Taehyung glared at her and she sat back down terrified. 

"Taehyung will play the guitar and Soo In the piano. Is that alright with you?" It surprised Soo In that the guy even played an instrument, but she didn't like the idea of a duet with him, how would they even work together?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter