Let The Games Begin

Until We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                 

As the two boys left, the teacher continued with the class. Soo In heard some of the students murmuring and gossiping about what had just happened. Is this what she meant by crazy? She thought, remembering what the Suzy girl she had met earlier said.

Just like that, the morning classes passed by in a flash.

~Lunch Time~

Soo In made her way to the cafeteria which was already full of students. After a long line, she finally arrived to get her food and picked up a tray.

"Do you have any sushi?" She asked the lunch lady, the latter looked at her is disbelief showing her a bowl of soup. "Soup it is." Soo In was used to the gourmet food from her old school, but she had to get used to it, so she had no choice.

The girl looked around to see if there were any empty seats, luckily she found a completely empty table and took a seat.

"Yo new girl." A girl said from the crowd of people. She looked up from her tray of food to see it was Suzy. "Mind if I sit here?" Soo In nodded as if telling her to sit down.

"Don't you have any friends?" Soo In asked bluntly.

"Nah, I'm kind of a loner. Most third years are focusing on studying, but I'm not like that." Suzy answered honestly, making the girl laugh. If her father new she was speaking to such a girl, she new she wouldn't hear the end of it. He wanted her to focus on studying, meeting such people would be a distraction to her, so she found it quite intriguing.

"I see...mso why are you talking to me?"Soo In asked. "Aren't you a loner?" She laughed.

"I find you interesting, you seem to have something dark hidden deep within, I like that, so I'll keep my eye on you." Something dark hidden huh... Soo In avoided looking into the girls eyes trying not to show emotion, she had remembered something, but quickly put it away.

"You're just speaking right now." Soo In said trying to avoid an uncomfortable topic. The girl smirked.

"Ha ha, maybe..." An unusual silence surrounded the cafeteria, everyone was suddenly just sitting and looking down at their trays of food.

"What's going on?" Soo In asked, weirded out by everyone's reaction.

"They're here." Suzy answered as she pointed to the entrance of the cafeteria.

"Huh?" Soo In turned around to look in the direction the girl was pointing at. She noticed Taehyung-or V- and his friend Jimin, followed by a group of guys she had never seen.

"It's V and his crew, everybody's scared of them. If you ever mess with them or even just get close to them, you become their toy, or puppet." Soo In was confused as to what she meant by that. "Those two at the far left and right are Namjoon and Yoongi, they're the bad boys of the group and are seniors." Suzy said as she pointed to a brown haired guy with dimples and a baby faced guy with blond hair. "Then right next to them are Jungkook and Hoseok, they're the troublemakers of the group, Jungkook is a fist year and Hoseok is a third year." She pointed at two guys who looked exactly as she said, like troublemakers. "And on the left of the guy in the middle is Jimin, he's a bit clumsy and always causes trouble. Him and V know each other since middle school. On the right is Jin, he's the nice guy of the group, but nobody approaches him cause of V, he's his right hand man and childhood friend."She pointed to a red haired guy and prince-like handsome guy with black hair. "And you probably already know, but the guy in the middle is V, their leader, second year, no one can call him by his real name, only Jin, but he still won't." Soo In was processing all the information Suzy had shot at her at once.

"Wait, so why aren't you scared of them?" Soo In asked .

"Same reason you aren't, that's why I find you so interesting." Suzy answered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter