oo2

Vampire Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Thank god you was there” Yebin said and dropped to the floor while breathing heavily.

“I was buying ramyun and I spotted you near the mart” Mark replied and closed his umbrella. He looked at her condition, Yebin was not good. Completely soaked uniform, messy hair, quivering lips and irregular breathing.

“What about your books?” Mark pointed to the completely wet bag.

“My bag is waterproof” Yebin awkwardly stood up and when she felt the cold breeze from Mark’s window, she shivered.

“Let me lend you my clothes” Mark closed the window and walked upstairs to his bedroom.

Yebin always comfortable in his house. No. She always comfortable whenever Mark is around. She remembered the first time she came into his house. She was thirteen and her mom ordered her to send few food to Mark.

Mark let her inside and she was dazzled by how neat his house was. It’s not like her brother’s room who’s always messy. Mark like to arrange all of his stuff neatly.

“Here. Now go inside” Mark gave Yebin his clothes and a towel then, he pushed her to the bathroom downstairs. She smelled the scent of Mark’s towel. It’s similar to his scent.

After finish taking a bath, Yebin smelled the scent of warm chocolate coming from the kitchen. “I called your mom just now. She already know what happened and she told me to make you some warm chocolate” Mark said that once she spotted Yebin coming to the kitchen.

Yebin squinted her eyes and examined the warm chocolate drink Mark made.

“What? I did not put any poison in it” Mark said, “Oh so you still traumatized by the incident last year?”

Last year? What exactly happened last year?

On a cozy winter night, Mark was staying over to play games with Taehyung. Taehyung suggested to make a cup of warm milk. Yebin was asleep back then and when she woke up, she discovered a cup of warm milk beside her bed. She drank it. It was the worst drink she ever tasted.

Didn’t know how but it’s then discovered, Mark couldn’t even warm up milk. Taehyung didn’t drink it since he was somehow fallen asleep when Mark made it. Mark didn’t taste it because he didn’t like milk.

Yebin drank the warm chocolate. This time, it tasted alright.

“You’ve improved” Yebin said and awkwardly clapped her hands, “Bravo Mark Tuan”

 

Car honked infront of Mark’s house, “Is that my parents?” Yebin asked while playing with Mark’s laptop.

Mark walked to the window, “Yes, you should go home now. I’ve put your clothes on a plastic bag”

“Thank you Mark” Yebin sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter