oo3

Vampire Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“No! Go there!” Taehyung along with his friends and Mark was playing on the livingroom of his house. After the basketball and eating pizza on Mark’s house. Taehyung suggested to come to his house and played games.

“Ah! We lose” Jungkook said and dropped the stick down.

“Taehyung! Come here!” Taehyung’s mom called Taehyung and ordered him to serve his friends with snacks and cola.

“Why your sister isn’t home, yet?” Taehyung mom asked him while he was munching the cookie.

“I don’t know” Taehyung replied and looked to the clock hanging on the wall. It was 7 PM and his sister hasn’t gone back.

 

“Come on! You will like it! We make you a fake id card” Yebin’s friend said and showed Yebin the fake id. Her friends asked her to join them clubbing. She refused at first but her friends kept on insisting. In the end, she couldn’t do it because she’s not brave enough and she went home by herself.

But the problem was, there’s no taxi around and she had to walk by herself.

“My feet” She looked at the state of her feet. She was dead tired and she couldn’t call her mom, there’s no way she could tell her mom about her friend going to the club. Her mom would immediately informed her friend’s parents.

The only way for her to go home without having to explain what really happened was to lie. But still, it can’t fix the fact that there’s no taxi around. On the time like this, She would call Mark. But she still couldn’t face him.

 

“My feet” Yebin mumbled, she was three blocks away from home. When she finally found a taxi, it was too late. She’s only five blocks away from home.

The same group of men has been following her. But she couldn’t care less. She was dead tired.

But then, one of them decided to approach her.

“Hey cutie, wanna come with us?”

 

“Mrs. Kim, I’m going to get something fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter