oo8

Vampire Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Taehyung” Mark patted Taehyung’s shoulder, “Let’s get out of here. Your sister is starving” Mark pointed to Yebin who was holding a teddy bear she got from playing Ufo catcher with mark.

“Oh, okay” Taehyung walked along with Mark to a chinese restaurant.

“Order. I’ll treat both of you” Mark smiled while looking towards the twin who sat across him.

“I’ll have what Taehung order” Yebin said.

“I’ll have what hyung order” Taehyung continued.

“Fine then. Dimsum and Beijing duck. Sounds okay?”

“Yes!” Yebin and Taehyung shouted in unison.

After eating lunch, three of them decided to go home. Yebin and Taehyung have been singing towards the radio song. Mark laughed everytime Yebin hit high note. Mostly because her voice will cracked and she’ll cough instead.

“Mom! We’re home!” Taehyung shouted from the front gate and hurriedly went inside followed by Yebin and Mark.

Taehyung abruptly stopped on the living room when he noticed the same familiar presence that was on the mall.

“Hi Taehyung! Long time no see!” It’s the person Yebin and him hated the most. Their long lost female cousin.

When Yebin went inside and recognized the face, “Hye ri” Yebin said.

Kim Hye ri, the long lost cousin who ran away from home at the age of 16. She claimed that she wanted to travel around the world and found herself. That was eight years ago. Now she’s here on their living room. Yebin and Taehyung remembered how Hye ri ruined their birthday by punching the clown. Yebin remembered Hye ri often took her toys only to make her cry.

“I’m back” Hye ri said with the same smile Taehyung and Yebin hate.

“Mark” Hye ri continued. Making everyone gasped, “You have ever met Mark before, Hye ri?”  Yebin’s dad asked.

“When I was in LA, Mark is my ex” Mark just stood there, unable to digest everything.

There’s one thing Mark knew about her. Hye ri was a vampire who have been trying to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter