o15

Vampire Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Can I just marry you?” Mark asked to Yebin. Both of them were in Mark’s car. For the upcoming exam, Yebin’s parents decided that its best to handed the naughty Taehyung and lover Yebin to a tutor. Yebin would often get distracted if Mark was the tutor and because Taehyung was close to Mark, Taehyung could went a little overboard.

“Guys, I’m here” Taehyung said while waving his hands.

Yebin rolled her eyes and smacked Taehyung’s head.

“You bought a ring?” Yebin chuckled and she was intended it to be a joke.

“Of course” Mark took out something from his jacket’s pocket.

Mark showed her the velvety box. “Let’s just keep it for awhile. I am still in my highschool year” Yebin put the velvety box back to Mark’s jacket.

 

“I’ll pick up both of you at 5” Mark said and stopped his car. “Study hard, Yebin. I’ll propose you when you finished your highschool” Mark smiled.

Yebin was flustering as hell. “Is he serious?” Yebin asked to Taehyung.

“Don’t you see his face? I’m going to be an uncle soon” Taehyung joked and knocked the tutor’s house.

“Yebin and Taehyung, I presume?”

Unlike what Yebin and Taehyung imagined of. They thought it’s going to be middle-aged man with crumbly beard and stuff. But it’s a young man. A pretty boy, infact.

“A-are you Mr. Suho?” Taehyung stuttered.

“Yes, come in” Suho flashed a smile.

“I don’t like his vibe” Yebin whispered to Taehyung.

“Me too” Taehyung whispered back while walking inside the house.

 

“Alright, this is how you do this question” Suho said as he scooted closer to Yebin.

“I’m good, really. I can do this question” Yebin said and scooted further from him.

“Okay. Do you need any help Taehyung?” Suho asked Taehyung.

“I really can’t do any of this silly questions” Taehyung sighed and put his pencil down.

“Let me help you with that”

 

Yebin and Taehyung exited Suho’s house. “Don’t forget to come tomorrow!” Suho said and watched as the two kids went outside of his gate.

“Promise me not to tell Mark about him” Yebin said while waiting for Mark.

“Promise” Taehyung replied. Within minut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter