o13

Vampire Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yebin walked inside of Mark’s company.  She had just grabbed a cup of ice cream and finished it off on a nearby park. She was just going out from the toilet cabin until she heard few of Mark’s worker gossiping about him.

“Have you seen our boss girlfriend?” One of the voice said. Yebin opened the door slightly and peeked through to see them.

“Oh gosh. She is a fashion disaster. Like seriously? This is an international company and she’s wearing that kind of clothing? How embarassing” One of the women said whilewearing lipstick.

“I thought boss was dating his personal assistance. It’s better for him to date” The other woman said and washed her hands.

“How could our boss chose to date her? She is disgusting”

“You should totally look at her. She is far from our standard”

“Mark is seriously blind. He can rule a company but can’t find a good-looking girlfriend?”

Yebin slammed the door of the toilet wide-opened. All of the women were shocked due to the sound and realized Yebin was inside the door. She had hold the grudge for too long and she exploded when they were talking bad about Mark.

 “At least I don’t need to wear make up to attract Mark” Yebin went out of the toilet, making all of the woman gasp.

 

Yebin was pushing the button to get on the elevator when she overheard another people gossipping about Mark.

“I thought he was dating you” One of the guy said while looking at a beautiful woman.

“Well, he did. But it’s over and I never thought his ideal type gone that far. Look at that woman he brought. Oh my god” The woman said while playing with her hair.

Yebin had enough and she went out of the building.

 

 

Mark was getting worried. It’s been 3 hours since Yebin left, he tried to call but her phone was off. She was supposed to be here.

Mark pressed one of the dial button on the telephone and person from the other line immedi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter