o12

Vampire Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Finally” Yebin’s mom exhaled. It’s been quiet a some time she expected this to happen. Yebin’s dad in the other hand was just laughing.

“Great you two. At least Mark is your boyfriend, not just any naighbourhood punk” Yebin’s dad said and stood up, “Well, our Yebin is already big now” Yebin’s dad about to walk away until Taehyung said, “But I haven’t told mine”

Everyone in the room turned serious. Yebin and Mark didn’t knew about a single thing Taehyung was going to tell. The plan was to persuade their parents into letting Mark become her boyfriend and now Taehyung want to tell something.

“I” Taehyung said. Everyone was beyond curious. What was possibly Taehyung wanted to say.

“want to say” He was seriously making everyone frustated.

 

“that” All eyes were on him. Their parents ready for any outcome.

 

 

“I want a new skateboard” Yebin smacked Taehyung’s head.

“What the hell! I thought it was something serious!” Yebin continously smacked Taehyung’s head.

“Well, it’s important for me” Taehyung said back and flicked Yebin’s forehead

 

“Do you know I love you so much?” Mark asked Yebin while he was driving. Both of them were going to Mark’s company. It was Sunday but there were a few problems. Initally, Yebin didn’t want to come but Mark insisted.

“You tell me that everyday” Yebin chuckled and took Mark’s phone that was on his jacket pocket.

“What are you going to do?” Mark said while still eyeing the road.

“Seriously? You got password?” Yebin exhaled.

“In case it was stolen. The robber won’t be able to look at the file inside”

What could possibly Mark hide inside his phone?

“What’s the password?” Yebin was indeed becoming an over protective girlfriend.

“Your birthday” Mark said. Didn’t know how but it was turning creepy for Yebin. First thing she do, she checked on the phone’s gallery.

It’s filled with loads of her pictures. No. Everything inside was about her.

“How many photos of me inside?” Yebin was shocked. Mark was not just in love. He was obsessed with her.

“Thousands” Mark replied calmly as if it didn’t felt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter