oo9

Vampire Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I hate this. She’s sleeping in my room. What exactly does she want?” Yebin sighed frustatedly. Yebin was on Mark’s house. No one’s home and she had to wait until her parents went home. Her dad was working and her mom brought Yebin for shopping spree.

“Hey, it’s okay” Mark hugged her tenderly. Both of them were sitting on the sofa with Mark’s arm circling around her shoulders. After school, Mark picked her up and treat her ice cream, after that he brought her to his house.

“Aren’t you supposed to be working, why are you here?” Yebin mumbled and exhaled deeply.

“I’m the one who owned the company so it kinda up to me” Mark smiled and kissed her cheek.

This was the first time Mark ever kissed her cheek. After confessing his real feeling, Mark just get bolder and bolder everyday. They were not officially a couple but Mark already treated Yebin as his lover.

Yebin in the other hand was blushing furiously and covered her face with her hands.

“Why are you blushing?” Mark chuckled and pinched her cheeks. “It’s because of you idiot!” Yebin said bandd buried her face with her hair.

“Hyung!! Let me in!” Taehyung knocked from the outside.

Mark stood up and opened the door, revealing sweaty Taehyung. “I just got back from playing basketball” Taehyung said with heavy breath.

“Is my sister inside? I need to talk to her” Taehyung barged into the house.

“Oh Yebin!” Taehyung sat down on the sofa.

“I don’t think Hye ri has a nice attention. Oh god I’m so thirsty. I’m going to get some water first” Taehyung stood up and hurriedly went inside the kitchen.

“What’s wrong with him?” Mark asked and sat beside Yebin.

“I don’t know” Yebin replied, “Hyung! Why there is so many bloodbag!!!!” Taehyung shouted from the kitchen.

“I’m coming! Don’t touch anything!” Mark shouted back.

 

Hye ri was lying on Yebin’s bed. It’s true what Taehyung said. Hye ri came into their live with bad intention. Hye ri was still chasing after Mark.

Hye ri didn’t know about Mark’s mat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter