o11

Vampire Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yebin and Taehyung were sleeping on Taehyung’s room. Mark suddenly got a call from his company, telling him that he should come because of few problems.

It was night already and Hye ri was preparing her plan. Hye ri hadn’t drink any blood since the time of her arrival and she’s planning to drain the blood out of Yebin. Hye ri was utterly jealous towards Yebin. Yebin got a perfect life. Yebin had a loving parents and protective brother, above all of that she got Mark as her boyfriend. Who wouldn’t be jealous?

Hye ri was an outcast on her own family. Her parents didn’t approve her existence or whatsoever. That’s why she hated Yebin. She hated someone that she was dreaming to become.

“Yebin, I will definitely kill you” Hye ri smirked and opened the door of Taehyung’s bedroom. She looked at Yebin who was sleeping peacefully in Taehyung’s arm. Even when she’s sleeping, she got someone to protect him.

Hye ri walked slowly to Yebin’s side of the bed. “You will die” Hye ri pierced her fangs through Yebin’s neck.

Yebin’s eyes perked open and she started to scream. It’s like her life was being by Hye ri.

“Taehyung!” Yebin called her brother name and immediately Taehyung woke up.

“What the hell Hyeri!” Taehyung yelled and grabbed a lamp nearby. Hye ri dodged it andvcontinue Yebin’s blood. It’s just matter of time until Yebin ran out of blood.

 

Mark was speeding up his car. He felt something wasn’t right and he rushed outside. The sky was dark and there’s no star showing up.

When he’s infront of Yebin’s house, he could hear Taehyung’s yelling. He could also hear faint scream of Yebin’s voice. Mark was beyond furious, “You’ll pay for this Hye ri”

Mark rushed inside and went upstairs, finding Yebin was unconscious on Hye ri’s grip.

“Let her go!” Mark screamed and used inhuman speed to grabbed Yebin’s body.

“Taehyung! Stop the bleeding. I will deal with her” Mark growled and gently laid Yebin on the floor. Out of nowhere, red vibes come out from Mark’s body. The red vibes were swirling around him. It’s not just any red vibes, it’s Mark’s power.
 

“What are you going to do now?” Hye ri smirked with her of-so-cocky voice.

“Get rid of you, of course” Mark smirked back, the red vibes were surrounding Hye r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter