oo1

Vampire Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You are indeed a bloody idiot” Mark flicked Yebin’s head and taunted her with mockerys.

“I’m not an idiot, I’m just slow at digesting math” Yebin mumbled and picked up her pencil to do the question all over again.

Mark Tuan has been her neighbour since she was twelve years old. In six years of neighbouring with him, Yebin admit she has this big stupid crush over him. But there’s no chance Mark would accept her. Brother and sister was the closest relationship they ever be. Mark claimed he was from LA and came to Seoul to study business.

Yebin’s parents came to his  graduation party. Mark also claimed he was an orphan. First time of their encounter? Yebin was about to play on the backyard pool when she realized a stranger was t her mother’s decorative trees.

“Who are you?” Yebin shouted and about to shower him with water until Yebin mom showed up. Her mother explained Mark was their neighbour. After gardening, Mark was invited on the family dinner. That’s when Mark spark a fire within her heart but it never turn down, not even until now.

“You do realize there’s a shortcut to answer that question, right?” Mark chuckled while looking at the answer she just made.

“There is?” Yebin was dazzled. She spent half of the page to find the answer.

“Your teacher freaking write it in the whiteboard and you copy it in your notebook” Mark showed Yebin her own notebook.

“This girl, seriously” Mark laughed and flicked her forehead.

“Mom! Mark kept on flicking my forehead!” Yebin’s mom entered the living room with two cups of warm milk.

“Just listen to what Mark said, it’s for your own good. Where’s your other half?” Yebin’s mom looked around to see that Taehyung, her other child and Yebin’s twin brotherwas not around.

“He is not my other half and he is playing basketball outside our gate” Yebin mumbled and continued to do her homework.

“This kid seriously. Both of you supposed to have the same homework right?” Yebin’s mom looked outside the window to see her son playing basketball with the neighbourhood boys.

“He always copies my work in the end” Yebin replied.

“Are you feeling sad because of that?” Mark whispered suddenly, making goosebumps around her body.

“Of course yes. I have to deal with you in order to get my homework done and he just copy it” Yebin said with glaring eyes.

“You look cute when you are mad” Mark laughed and flicked her forehead.

 

“Mom! I’m going!” Yebin shouted and kicked her brother’s leg. Taehyung was stil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter