Rhythmical (Yoongi) Part 2

Angels & Demons [Hiatus]

It was Saturday, which meant laundry day because most of the girls in your dorm would sleep until late or spend the day out. So, carrying your hamper full of clothes, you went to the basement but, while descending the flight of stairs that led to the ground floor, you spotted someone familiar waiting. Yoongi. You stopped abruptly on the last step, wondering what to do and, seeing he was distracted looking out of one of the big windows, you decided to make a run for it, hoping Yoongi wouldn’t notice you.

How wrong you were. “Hey! ____!” Yoongi called you, trailing after you despite not receiving any sign from you part that you had acknowledged him.

“Are you going to talk to me?” Yoongi asked, sitting on the stairs to the laundry room.

You simply put the humper down, still ignoring him, but Yoongi wasn’t one to give up so easily.

“Just so you know, I’m not going anywhere until you say something” he got comfortable on the stairs as if to prove his words.

“Does it count if I say you’re becoming a stalker?” you retorted, putting the clothes into the washer.

Yoongi snickered “Am I?”

You nodded “you’ve been following me and I haven’t told you where I live, yet, here you are, annoying me, if that doesn’t make you a stalker then I got my definition wrong.”

“Maybe you do” Yoongi shrugged, sitting upright, “but I wouldn’t have to be here if you hadn’t been avoiding me these past weeks.”

You faced him, trying to keep a poker face, noticing his own serious expression, because yes, you had been avoiding him like the plague, and quite successfully to be honest, despite all his efforts to talk to you, because after what you discovered about him you didn’t want to have anything to do with him.

“Don’t you have anything to say?” Yoongi inquired with a smirk, seeing you had fallen silent, “no? Can’t you at least tell me what I’ve done?”

That caught you off guard “pardon?” you blinked a couple of times.

Yoongi sighed “I want to know if I’ve done something wrong to make you so mad.”

And you couldn’t help but feel quite bad for the guy before you, at least until you remembered that he was half demon and that meant that this was part of his charms that he was using on you, and you weren’t going to fall for it.

“It’s nothing you have done or said, Yoongi, I just don’t want to be around you” you said curtly, turning to the washer again.

“Why?” with just a couple of steps he was right before you, a pleading look on his face.

You sighed, suppressing the urge to distance yourself from him, “because you aren’t trustworthy, I know what kind of guy you are and what you want from me, and I’m not giving in, heck, you even made my friend get mad with me, so don’t be so surprised I want to stay away from you” you finished your little speech almost running out of breath.

“Is that all?” Yoongi inquired, crossing his arms.

You groaned, exasperated “yes! Do I seriously need to give you more reasons?”

“Yes” he countered, “because I have a feeling that you’re hiding something” Yoongi stared at you and you decided to end it right there and then.

“You want to know?” he nodded, “okay, I’m going to tell you that I know what are you, and this time I’m not referring at the kind of person you are, and do you want to know why? Because of this” you tugged your right sleeve down enough to show him your shoulder.

“A fleur de lis…” Yoongi muttered, taking in what that birth mark meant. “You are… half angel?”

You covered your shoulder, nodding “I am and my mom always told me to keep away from creatures like you, so that’s what I’m going to do, happy now?”

“Just because of that?!” Yoongi’s voice was getting progressively louder with each word, “because my mum had with a demon?! Is that so important?!”

“No!” you yelled back at him, “it’s because you let it affect you so much, don’t you see that you’re using women and hurting them?!”

“Hey! What’s all this noise?” the woman in charge of the dorm interrupted you, “and what’s him doing here? You know boys are not allowed here” she pointed to Yoongi.

“I know, don’t worry, he’s already on his way out” you gave him a significant look.

Yoongi made his hands into fists, furious, “we’ll end this conversation later.”

With a tired sigh, you watched him leave under the reprimanding look of your landlady, feeling uneasy because you had just made Yoongi really angry and you had an intuition that this was going to end badly, at least, for you.

*             *             *

Surprisingly Yoongi didn’t make any attempt to approach you during the next two weeks, it was as if he had disappeared all of sudden and that made you feel half relieved, half uneasy, because you weren’t sure what to expect on when.

But, just when you were starting to forget about Yoongi and that incident, he came back, like an unwanted guest.

“____!” Yoongi called you as soon as he saw you step out of the building where you had class.

You turned to him with a sigh “what is it?”

“I… Do you maybe want to sit for a while?” Yoongi patted the empty spot on the bench, “I just want to talk to you, okay? On friendly terms, I promise, I won’t yell at you again.”

Reluctantly you sat by his side and gestured him to stark talking.

Yoongi rubbed his neck, looking at everything but you “So… I guess first things first… I want to apologize for my behavior the other day, I shouldn’t have yelled at you, it wasn’t my intention, it’s just that I have a bad temper so, yeah, sorry.”

“Apologies accepted” you said, and he was visibly relieved to hear that. “Something else?”

“Yes!” Yoongi answered eagerly, “I… well, I don’t know how to say that… I want a… kind of…” you noticed he was blushing a little “…an opportunity?”

You raised an eyebrow “an opportunity for what?”

Yoongi sighed “Okay, that wasn’t the best way of wording it” he inhaled deeply and then he let it out “I want to ask you out on a date.”

“What?” he had said it so fast you weren’t sure you had heard correctly.

“A date. You and me. If you want of course” Yoongi repeated himself, a little more confident now.

“But… why?” you were pretty sure this was a first for him, at least judging by how he was acting, so that made you wonder why on Earth he was asking you out among all the girls in the world.

“I want to show you that I’m not as bad as you think” Yoongi sheepishly said.

You stared at the boy before you, pondering his words and all the things your mom had told you over the years, because somehow Yoongi didn’t seem to fit in the mold you had made up in your mind but, of course, this could be all a façade… Nevertheless it wouldn’t hurt you to go out just this once with him, right? Just to see if Yoongi really wasn’t what he looked like.

“Okay then…” you spoke after the short pause, “I’m going to accept your offer.”

Yoongi was truly in shock “Really?!” his face lit up with a smile when you gave him a nod, “you won’t regret it! I’ll pick you up this Saturday, on your dorm, about eight?”

Once more you nodded your agreement, and hoped that you really wouldn’t regret your decision.


A/N: Rule number 1, never trust what I say because in the end I just write whatever instead of what I had planned, so yeah, here's Suga's part 2, what will happen on that date? Stay tuned in! Hope you liked it ^^