Tablo, dorms, and managers(:

*Eternity*(Woollim New Girl Group! Infinite's sister group)
Tablo stepped into the room and greeted the girls with a smile. Even though he was with YG, he still was the girls' trainer, and therefore, need to still be there. The 7 gawking girls bowed in greeting before he gestured for them to sit.

"Hello girls. It's been a while since I've seen you, correct?" he winked at them. They all nodded and straightened up.

"Well, Christmas is nearing, and for your gift I decided that I'm giving you...your debut."

Silence hung in the air for a few moments.

"Sounds good?"he asked. Sookyung looked at Hanny and grinned.

"IT SOUNDS AMAZING!" she squealed while hugging Hanny. Tablo laughed at the happy-go-lucky girl and glanced at the others. They acknowledged their excitement as well before he finished up talking about their debut plans, paperwork, and temporary dorms.

"So, you will be recording your debut album in two days. In the meanwhile, get comfy at your dorms, and get to know each other. Then we will start working. You'll meet your choreographer in two days as well." Tablo announced. There was a bit of commotion that began to stir. He smiled than held up 3 keys.

"Haneul-shii?" he said. Haneul immediately bolted up, almost tripping in the process.

"Y-yes?" she stammered. Tablo chuckled then tossed the keys to her.

"Keys to your dorm. Give the other two to the most responsible." he instructed before saluting the 7 and leaving them with 2 women, who looked like their managers.

"Hello! I'm Soomin, your ahjumma manager. Nice to meet you, and I hope we get along." the older looking woman greeted.

"Hey guys~I'm Mira, the younger manager. Hope we become closer too." the other woman introduced. Sora eyed the twosome suspiciously.

"How old are you guys anyways?" she questioned. The managers looked at each other and laughed.

"Soomin is 30, and I'm 26." Mira explained. Jinhee almost spit her water out.

"Seriously? You guys aren't old! You don't even look old! Soomin is, like, the same age as Kahi Unni!" she exclaimed with a flip of her hair. Soojin rolled her eyes and gave Jinhee a silly look. She ignored Soojin and crossed her arms in a demanding way. Sora and Haneul lightly hit Jinhee in the head.

"Don't be such a drama queen." they said in unison. Jinhee grinned sheepishly then bowed to the two unnis.

"Neh..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dorm time:

All 7 girls piled into a small van which contained 9 humans and 14 bags of luggage. Luckily, none of the girls were heavy. The managers and members began to warm up to each other as the car ride continued on. And 3 things were learned.

1. Jinhee is a major drama queen

2.Suyun has a crush on Sungjong

3. The dorms were...

Jinhee gawked at the simple looking building in mock mortification.

The maknae line(Suyun, Soojin, and Jinhee) all grumbled at the small dinky looking place. Sookyung smacked them all and told them to be quiet as they unload their luggage. The "Key keepers" (aka Haneul, Sora, and Hanny) observed the rooms and shrugged.

"Infinite had worse than us." Hanny mumbled softly. Sora sighed and flung her arm around Suyun's shoulder.

"Well, let's be glad we have this much Eh?" she ruffled Suyun's hair before setting down her things on a near bunk.

There were 2 medium sized rooms with 4 beds(2 bunks). [Room one was for Haneul, Sora, Suyun, and Jinhee, Room two was for Sookyung, Hanny, Soojin and Mira. Soomin lived at her own house.] A simple {cramped} kitchen was connected to the living room, where a table sat for them to eat. The two bedrooms were connected by a jack-and-Jill bathroom and there was a small room extra.

"Let's all start unpacking!" Mira unni whooped. Sookyung groaned.

"I was wrong. There's barely any room for us." she complained. Hanny giggled and poked her friend's cheek.

"What happened to 'no complaining'?" she questioned. Sookyung rolled her eyes.

"I didn't know it'd be THIS bad!" she hissed jokingly. Mira Unni threw her pillow at her.

"Hey, be quiet. Do you want me to go tell Tablo Oppa you guys are being bad children?" she demanded. Hanny stifled a laugh as Sookyung immediately silenced. Soojin poked her head into the room, then grabbed Mira unni's arm.

"How about we all just put all our clothes in one room?" she suggested, gesturing to the empty room.

"Good idea!" the trio exclaimed.

Meanwhile, in the other room. Haneul was swiftly organizing her things as Sora simply lied on her bed and texted.

"Excuse me Sora-shii, would you like to help us clean?" Jinhee asked in a fake sweet tone while plucking the phone from Sora's hands.

"Hey! Yah, maknae, I demand you give that back!" she demanded. Jinhee stuck out her tongue and pranced away, causing Sora to go after her. Suyun frowned.

"But I thought I was maknae...." she said slowly, slightly confused. Haneul chuckled and ruffled Suyun's hair.

"Yes you are." she smiled. Suyun smiled back quietly then tapped Haneul's shoulder.

"Is it okay to call you Umma?" she asked hesitantly. "You know, because you're leader and all..." she trailed off, shyly. Haneul laughed and nodded.

"Of course! That's what a leader is all about. Protecting her children!" she exclaimed while giving Suyun a thumbs up. Suyun beamed and continued to help her "umma" organize the room as Sora and Jinhee ran around, Sookyung and Hanny argued, and Soojin worked with Mira on the clothing room.

And by the looks of how the day started passing slowly by, the girls could tell that their Christmas was going to be amazing(:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay guys we're gonna have so much fun :D<3

happy December everybody((: