Practice

*Eternity*(Woollim New Girl Group! Infinite's sister group)
"Haneul-ah, more air from your diaphragm. It'll help when you need to push out the high notes." Sunggyu advised. Haneul punched his shoulder.

"Hey, you too." she mumbled. "Your notes are just as high as mine."

Sunggyu laughed and shrugged. They started up again on "Nagging." In the middle, Sunggyu's voice cracked. He coughed and reached for his water bottle. Haneul couldn't help but laugh.

"See, I told you you should've warmed up." she scolded. Sunggyu pointed at her.

"Don't you be nagging me!" he joked. She laughed and grabbed her bottle of water.

"That's the point Sunggyu-shii. Now warm up." she patted his shoulder. He rolled his eyes and began his warm up.

***

Meanwhile, Sora and Dongwoo were fooling around by dancing rather than singing. Even though Sora was a rapper, she sang fairly well. She would sing her lines extremely seriously then danced in a crazy fashion while Dongwoo rapped. Of course, they both were having a great time.

They ad-libbed and Sora sometimes rapped her lines instead of singing them. One way or another, they had lots of fun joking around. Soon, he was trying to teach her the "scorpion dance" from BTD and the pelvic dance(o-o;;) in Paradise. Obviously, this twosome got REALLY off topic....

But it was better than the arguing couple.

***

"You should express your voice in a slightly softer tone. Like Jessica sunbae's" Myungsoo sighed in an irritated voice. Jinhee threw her hands in the air.

"Who's the one who said this was gonna be hard because it changes our images?" she exclaimed. He rolled his eyes.

"Loud mouth." he grumbled as he stood to stretch. Jinhee huffed dramatically.

"Well if you want me to sound like Jessica sunbae-nim, why don't you just go do a special stage with HER." she snapped. Myungsoo smirked before shrugging.

"I would if I had the chance." he teased. Jinhee groaned and slammed her hands on the table.

"That's it. I'm out of here." she hissed. Myungsoo waved to her as she exited, knowing she'd come back very soon.

5 minutes later, Myungsoo yawned and counted down to himself.

"3...2..." he murmured. Jinhee came back into the room.

"Just because I'm back doesn't mean I'm not mad at you." she made a face at him. Myungsoo shook his head.

"Whatever." he grumbled. Jinhee stuck out her tongue.

"Jerk."

***

Hanny was actually enjoying most of the time practicing her parts alone. But Woohyun, being somewhat of a rascal, grabbed her music and held it up high in the air.

"Woohyun!" she exclaimed jumping up to reach for it. He shook his head.

"Now you're definitely not getting this back. Oppa Hanny. Remember? Woohyun OPPA~" he accentuated the word. Hanny pouted before reaching up again for it. Failing, she began chasing Woohyun. However, they ended up almost tripping over into a mess. Suddenly, in one swift movement, Woohyun boxed Hanny against the wall with his arms.

"Now, what do you call me?" he teased. Hanny bit her lip.

"Woohyun Oppa." she whispered. He grinned and got closer to her face. Hanny held her breath for a second, thinking that he was going to kiss her, when instead, he hit her lightly on the forehead with his.

"Let's get back to work." he smirked while handing her the music. She nodded and sighed to herself.

***

Suyun and Sungjong were practically the only group getting enough work done. They had already gone through the song and planned out how to stand on stage. Their interactions were gonna be cute and it would radiate their true maknae-ness. Suyun unintentionally made faces as she sang, making Sungjong laugh. When the song ended, Suyun glanced over at him.

"Why are you laughing?" she asked. Sungjong grasped her shoulders and led her towards one of the mirrors.

"Here. Sing." he said. They started up the song again and once Suyun realized what she was doing, she laughed and tried to stop.

"Don't stop it! It's naturally you." Sungjong smiled. Suyun smiled back and just let herself do as she did.

***

Sookyung, Hoya, Sungyeol and Soojin pretty much did not much except run through the songs a few times. The rest of the time, the four-some joked around and did crazy fun things to catch up with each other.

"You know Sookyung, we could probably do something for our song. Like a interesting dance sequence or something else. It's not like we're gonna stand around the whole time." Hoya suggested. Sungyeol laughed loudly.

"That's what Soojin and I were planning to do." he snorted. Soojin rolled her eyes at her partner in crime and pushed him over.

"That's because you can't dance." she joked. Sungyeol made a face at her before nodding in agreement. Sookyung sat up and thought for a moment.

"Well, I guess we could...but could we make it LOOK good?" she asked. Hoya laughed.

"Of course we could. I mean come on. It's you and me! Dancing machines of Woollim. It'll be fine." he grinned. Sookyung shrugged then got up.

"We better get working then."

Soojin and Sungyeol watched at their fellow members in envy.

"Why can't you be that good at dance?" Soojin joked, nudging him with her elbow. Sungyeol jumped up.

"I am! Watch." he began to dance clumsily. Soojin rolled her eyes again and got up to join him.

*********************************

  Sorry it's short =__=;;