Song arrangement

*Eternity*(Woollim New Girl Group! Infinite's sister group)
Eternity tumbled into their van for their first official rehearsal with Infinite.

"Before the dawn~" Sookyung sang obnoxiously.

"Before the dawn~" Soojin echoed while doing the arm movement. Sora rolled her eyes before laughing and lightly pushing them into the car. Haneul and Suyun loaded the girls' bags into the trunk before entering after Jinhee and Hanny. Mira slipped into the passenger seat and looked back at the girls.

"You guys all set?" she asked. Haneul looked around before nodding.

"I think we're good unnie." she replied. Soomin gave an okay sign before pulling  out of the parking area.

The seven excitedly chattered about this stage. Even though it was very scattered and kinda last minute, they still anticipated it GREATLY. (right girls~?) Mira turned around again, handing the girls each a paper.

"Okay, so these are your songs you'll be special staging with them. Each member will just have a partner to sing with. I'm guessing you already all know that." she explained. The girls excitedly shuffled through the small piles.

"Ah. Wait, don't open it until you get there. Infinite doesn't know the songs either." Soomin instructed. Everyone slowly put down the sheet music and sighed.

"It's killing me~" Jinhee cried. Sora smacked her arm.

"Oh come on. You're fine." she snapped. Jinhee sighed more dramatically and flung her head back.

"Well, we're here anyways so don't worry about suffering from the suspense any longer." Sookyung joked, her voice dripping with sarcasm. Haneul grabbed the maknae's arm and dragged her out to get the bags. Eternity started to talk with even more excitement.

"Let's go in!" Haneul called while tossing the member's their bags.

They filed in(err...as a blob) and slowly entered Infinite's rehearsal, kinda hesitantly.

"Oh! Our dongsaengs are here~!" Dongwoo exclaimed. Sora ran over to him and gave him a high five.

"Lookie look! I've got the song!!" she squealed in a girlish fashion, although it wasn't her umm...normal style. Jinhee gave her a look of "disgust" as the others giggled to themselves.

"Suyun-ah!!" Sungjong exclaimed while flinging his arms open for a hug. Midway, L pushed Infinite's maknae's face away with his hand.

"Don't you dare touch my sister." he threatened. Sungjong whimpered slightly before squeezing Suyun's hand and grinning brightly at her.

"How have you been?" he asked. She smiled quietly and gave him a thumbs up.

On the other side of the room, Soojin started complaining about how Sungyeol had barely any parts.

"Ehh~all I have to do on stage is stare at you then." he stated with a wave of his hands. Soojin scrunched up her face and examined the paper music more carefully.

"Umma~" Haneul heard from behind her. Sunggyu pulled her into a back a hug. She tried to squirm out of his arms, but failed.

"Ugh. Whatever. Did you catch a cold yet?" she asked flatly. Sunggyu held up his hands in surrender.

"Don't have to be angry!! Please don't be angry!" he clasped his hands together.

"Answer my question."

"No, not yet."

Haneul tossed the sheet music to Sunggyu.

"Study them." she ordered. He saluted her.

"Yes si--I mean mam!"

Meanwhile, Hanny awkwardly approached Woohyun, with music in hand. He smiled brightly when he saw her, but Hanny's heart sank.

'Should I trust him?' she asked herself. Woohyun gave her a quick hug.

"How have you been? I'm really excited for this stage." he chattered. Hanny simply smiled and nodded to whatever he said even though she felt slightly torn inside.

Sookyung and Jinhee were discussing their pieces when their partners came towards them.

"Sookyung-ah, we can totally did a cool dance!!" Hoya said happily. Sookyung looked down at the music and stifled a laugh.

"Good luck dancing to this song." she chuckled. Hoya took the score from Sookyung's hand and scanned it quickly.

"Dang it..." he muttered under his breath.

Jinhee simply handed L the sheets. Both of them were awkwardly quiet.

"This'll be really different from our images." he mumbled. Jinhee nodded in agreement and bit her lip.

"So you don't talk or something?" he asked. Jinhee planted her hands on her hips.

"WHOA. Don't even go there mister. I'm one of the blabbermouths of Eternity. I have no clue what right you have to say that. I understand you might be from a quiet family, but no, not me." she bursted out, with dramatic flair(?) L blinked a few times before snickering and observing the music.

"Why are we partners?" he questioned while looking up at the ceiling. Jinhee made a face.

"You should be thankful." she grumbled.

~~~~~~~~Song list~~~~~~~~~

Nagging(IU and Seulong)-Haneul and Sunggyu

I'm going crazy(Song Jieun and Bang Yong Guk)-Sora and Dongwoo

7989(Kangta and Taeyeon)-Hanny and Woohyun.

Heart Damage(Navi and Crown J)-Sookyung and Hoya.

No better than Strangers(Babysoul ft. Wheesung)-Soojin and Sungyeol

One year later(Jessica and Onew)-Jinhee and L

Ice Cream(JOO and Leeteuk)-Suyun and Sungjong.

*Yay~! Go look at the songs, they're good[in my opinion]*