Arrival

*Eternity*(Woollim New Girl Group! Infinite's sister group)
*I entered the building cautiously. What if I didn't get along with the other girls? What if I'm disliked?*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first girl to arrive at the Woollim building was none other than the maknae and her older brother, Myungsoo. He had a rehearsal which left Suyun alone in the meeting room.

~~~~~~~Suyun POV:~~~~~~~

Aish~what the heck? Oppa just leaves me here to rot...*sad face* I huffed and adjusted my earphones on my head. Even the managers weren't here...gosh. If only Myungsoo Oppa wasn't in Infinite. Speaking of which, I'm so glad we're in the same company as them. :3 I pulled out a pencil and started to doodle on a napkin I found. Suddenly the door opened to reveal...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jung Sora entered the building slowly, as if trudging in a pit of mud. It seemed almost unbelievable that she was going to become a singer. Sora looked around in confusion before being directed by a random worker on where to go. She followed her instructions and twisted the door handle to the meeting room.

~~~~~~~~Sora POV:~~~~~~~

I opened the door carelessly and plopped onto the neatest seat. Who cared about the meeting right now? I was early anyways. I yawned before noticing a figure out of the corner of my eye. She was gaping at me and had an expression of shock. I waved awkwardly before sticking my earphones in.

Who was she?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 The secretary looked up at the sound of heels clicking, which wasn't very common at the trainee building. But there, a young miss strutted towards her. She wore large sunglasses on her face and had slightly chubby cheeks. She looked like she was 16.

"Excuse me, where is meeting room 147?" she asked as she placed her sunglasses on her head.

"Second floor, hallway on your right, third door on your left." she stated simply, looking at her in disbelief. She smiled cutely.

"Thank you!"

As she walked away, the secretary scoffed.

"Is she really a trainee?"

~~~~~~~Jinhee POV:~~~~~~~

Wowzers~what a rude ahjumma. I sighed and clicked on the elevator 's 2nd floor button. I pulled my sunglasses back on my face. Just as the door was about to close, a hand flew in to stop it.

"Excuse me!" I heard a feminine male voice cry. The doors opened to reveal...

I almost threw up in shock.

It was Infinite's Lee Sungjong. He looked at me in amazement then greeted me.

"A-Annyeong?" he stammered. I scrunched up my nose.

"Excuse me, but I believe that's "Annyeonghasehyo" to you." I demanded. He widened his eyes then peered at me.

"....Jinhee noona?"

"Hey there pretty boy." I joked. He laughed then gave me a hug.

"It's been so long!" he exclaimed. I  nodded and explained why I was here.

"Ahhh...so you're here for the new group? I'm so excited for you!" he exclaimed. I smiled and nodded again. The elevator came to a halt and went 'ding'. I turned and waved.

"I'll see you around." I said. He nodded then cupped his hands around his mouth.

"Take good care of Suyun for me!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next, the building door opened frantically to reveal two girls. It was Kim Haneul, and Song Soojin. Without knowing they were going to the same place, they rushed to the elevator and bowed to the secretary momentarily.

"Girls! Slow down!" she called out. Neither of them did so and continued to hurry towards the elevator.

~~~~~~~Haneul POV:~~~~~~

I was probably the oldest in the group, and yet I might be the latest. The girl who ran along side me, looked to be like a member...maybe she was?

~~~~~~~Soojin POV:~~~~~~~

"Excuse me, but do you happen to be...here for a debut reason?" the girl next to me asked. I turned and nodded. She smiled and stuck out her hand.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Kim Haneul and I'm here for the same reason." she greeted. I smiled back.

"Hello. I'm Song Soojin. It's nice to meet you. Usually I would know all the trainees, but it's my first time seeing you?" I said. She laughed and shrugged.

"I probably came different days than you."

We continued to chatter until it came to our floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The last two girls came together as well, Hani and Sookyung. They were already close trainee buddies, so seeing each other wasn't as awkward as the others.

~~~~~~~Hani POV:~~~~~~~

I stretched as we climbed the stairs to our floor.

"I'm really excited for our debut, but I was worried that I wouldn't know anyone from the group." I admitted. Sookyung laughed and punched me lightly.

"Whatever Hanny. Even if you didn't, everyone would love you anyways." she snorted. I smiled and shrugged.

"I don't know. I looked over a few of the other girls' profiles, and we all seem like completely different people." I said hesitantly. Sookyung rolled her eyes and grabbed my arm.

"Come on slow poke. There's nothing to be scared of." she assured.

~~~~~Sookyung POV:~~~~~

I dragged Hanny up the stairs. We were gonna be amazing. No worries. Especially Hanny. She didn't need to care too much. She was pretty naive and all, but still. Her voice was beautiful. We bursted into the meeting room, before I could hear Hanny complain.

"But--"

She was cut off when 5 pairs of eyes looked up at us. Silence hung dryly in the air.

"Hey there peoples!" I greeted loudly while bowing. No one said a word.

"Please take a seat Miss Sookyung." I heard someone say from behind. I turned and gasped slightly. It was Tablo sunsaengnim!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's a bit scattered...(: